Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo (21012 Views)

If FG Pay Private School Teachers I Will Do Giveaway / Good News As FG Agrees To Pay Private Teachers' Salaries / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2020
The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, said on Thursday that the Federal Government was creating a “payroll support” for private schoolteachers and artisans to cushion the untoward economic effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on them.

He added that the Federal Government had secured land in 11 states of the federation to build thousands of two-bedroom apartments for Nigerians at the cost of N2m each.

He also declared that he was too busy to think about the 2023 elections.

Osinbajo spoke at the ongoing 60th Annual General Conference of the Nigerian Bar Association.

He featured on the “state of the nation” session with the theme, “A stimulating exchange on the State of the Nation,” moderated by the Publisher of ThisDay newspaper, Mr Nduka Obaigbena.

The vice president said the Federal Government’s efforts were geared towards saving jobs and creating new ones amid the pandemic.

Osinbajo said, “Through the Economic Sustainability Plan, the FG’s focus is to save jobs and create new ones. Similarly, there is a survival fund and payroll support for artisans, private schoolteachers and small businesses.

“We are currently compiling the data, the criteria is already set. There are plans also for other sectors including the hospitality and aviation sector.”

On the Federal Government’s housing plan, Osinbajo said, “These houses are to be built by young engineers, architects and artisans. We hope to build thousands of two-bedroom apartments for about N2meach.”

Osinbajo said despite the decline, Nigeria’s economy had fared better than some other countries.

Source: https://punchng.com/fg-planning-to-pay-private-schoolteachers-artisans-osinbajo/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Richie6(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Let us for once be serious in this country.

We have heard all these planning and everything became audio even during the lockdown.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Slawormir: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Sounds nice
Buhari my real niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Duplik8t77(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2020
Loud Audio

5 Likes

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by PureGoldh(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2020
They should kuku do the needful....no be to just plan and beat around the bush

FG ➡️ Town planners forum

8 Likes

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2020
Sai Baba.

God bless our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice President, for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.
Slow and steady we will get to the Nigeria that we dream of.

God bless Nigeria.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Blackmoran(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2020
another tales by moonlight

9 Likes

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by qanda: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2020
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2020
Blackmoran:
another tales by moonlight
Duplik8t77:
Loud Audio
I hate trains pikins tongue

We have got to a stage when GMB achievements can no longer be denied but hated.
I hate trains.
I hate bridges.
I hate rice.”

Very profound.
A lot of children of hate, frustration and perdition can no longer deny the many achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari, particularly in the area of infrastructure, building a new Nigeria, and so, they have decided to hate it.
Sad. Very sad.

olumide4christ:

Oga Manna...
Calm down now..
Take it easy...
This na technical knockout oo!

Jokes apart, you or whoever you quoted really hit the nail on the head!
I have seen a developing trend of hate for good news and warm embrace of bad news amongst many Nigerians, well represented on this forum.
They forget that when you rejoice with good news or with those who are rejoicing, good news and good things will also come your way!
I hope we all learn!

At this point, we pity them.
You realize that they need prayers.
They hate everything good.
They hate anything uplifting.
They hate development.
They hate their country.
They even hate themselves.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by tot(f): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2020
Planning to...
Moves to...
Will...

Why not inform the public AFTER it is done?

9 Likes

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by jericco1(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2020
Big lies. Trying to play mind games undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Queenlovely(f): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2020
wakanda

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Galaticos444: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2020
Tales by moonlight
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Walehelt(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2020
Awon werey gbogbo

Event planner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2020
This is good news for teachers.

Meanwhile check my signature for your interiors.

Details in my signature.

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by CodeTemplar: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2020
This is what they should have done since day one to keep them happy and lockdown with a view to quickly beating the virus.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Odunolumide(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2020
Seeing is believing. One thing I have noticed in this country is that , we have good policy makers and sometimes the government do try to do their best but the thing is the chain of administration is too long.The government has to be decentralized , that is when we will begin to enjoy. If you know that the Local Government is responsible for providing you certain things and the state government can not lie to not have money. People can easily hold them responsible as they are close by , but imagine waiting for directives from Abuja on everything, lots of bottlenecks that will have diluted the funds before it even gets to you.
However, I no that government can only try because the world is being controlled by a bigger force who wouldn't want them to succeed. (Ephesians 2:2 , 1Peter 5:19).
Humans are imperfect and can only try (Jeremiah 10:23).
Only God's kingdom can bring an end to human's suffering. (Revelation 21:3-5).

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by joelbooks: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2020
Nice one, some have abandoned their calling because of hunger.. Meanwhile, Take advantage of Federal Govt Agriculture Revolution as being done in Kebbi State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzQOfs-wo5Q

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by integrity16(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2020
Let me begin to position my self to benefit from this mass housing project of the FG. Tired of all this pensioner landlords

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by fredoooooo: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Please do that sir , our teachers are suffering and under paid ..
God bless you and Baba Buhari for paying the pensioners their money.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Timijo(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2020
It is a good move if they can do this on time because they have been singing it all this while.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Chrizzz: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2020
open our schools you idiots

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department / Lies You Were Told About The University / 160,000 For 16 Students(selected Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.