Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo (21040 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / If FG Pay Private School Teachers I Will Do Giveaway / Good News As FG Agrees To Pay Private Teachers' Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by illiteratepmb: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Another scam from the dubious pastor?
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by bankulizer: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Brilliant move
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by RuddyFusion(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2020
And the COVID-19 Inspired stealing goes ON.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by tuzle(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Something that when they finally kick start the plan, u will not see any teacher in the whole of Lagos that has benefitted from the program
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by kollinz1234(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2020
Ok
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2020
So shall it be in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by okefrancis: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2020
Wow! This is highly commendable , I'm happy for all the private school teachers and artisans
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Snowx: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2020
lies everywhere...when wld FG start to realise that Nigerians are not fools
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by afecgivers: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2020
Only licensed private school ooo. Not all those je ile o simi.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by americaninja1: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2020
Event planners.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2020
It's so good to have a serious minded hardworking man like Osinbajo as our Vice President. His energy is second to none. This programs will mean a lot to the private teachers and they will forever be grateful to this government. Nice job Mr VP
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Deborah98(f): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2020
Happy planning,na so Dem talk am even for lockdown, meanwhile what is even holding dem,I just pity our teachers seriously, funny enough am one grin
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2020
This is a very good gesture. This pandemic caught everybody unaware. Government extending and showing her kindness to the private school teachers and others will give them a sense of belonging and bring succour to their family needs.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by americaninja1: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2020
americaninja1:
Event planners.
when will they stop planning and start executing. I can categorically mention 10 projects they have been planning since 2015
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by jUeLiZ: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Sounds nice Buhari my real niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
so buhari na real nigarr ni

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2020
post=93308177:
Sai Baba.

God bless our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice President, for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.
Slow and steady we will get to the Nigeria that we dream of.

God bless Nigeria.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Gabe427: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2020
the way this man carries himself and does his things I swear he would make me queue and vote for him

an ideal leader and he the way he carries himself...
Too bad he found himself in this devilish government
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2020
post=93308184:

I hate trains pikins.......
Na dem....

We have got to a stage when GMB achievements can no longer be denied but hated. i hate trains. i hate bridges. i hate rice.”

Very profound.
A lot of children of hate, frustration and perdition can no longer deny the many achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari, particularly in the area of infrastructure, building a new Nigeria, and so, they have decided to hate it.
Sad. Very sad.

At this point, we pity them.
You realize that they need prayers.
They hate everything good.
They hate anything uplifting.
They hate development.
They hate their country.
They even hate themselves.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

SHUT UP!!!

IGNORANT TALK

2 Likes

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2020
Wailers are in pains allova the 2nd page o.
Dem don sleep go miss the time d gist dey hot.
Lazy bones dem.
See spits everywhere tongue tongue tongue.

Sai Baba,
Carry go Jare,
True, honest and hardworking Nigerians dey for you.
While criminals are in sifia pains......

1 Share

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Angelfrost(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2020
This federal government has been planning to do so many things since 2015...

Planning to fully diversify the economy
Planning to end Boko Haram once and for all
Planning to humble the Dollar to the level of Naira
Planning to make every Nigerian enjoy 24hour power supply
Planning to fix every single road in Nigeria
Planning to ban medical tourism at all levels of government
Planning to merge a lot of ministries and agencies
Planning to review and amend the constitution
Planning to fully convict all corrupt individuals regardless of party affiliation
Planning to feed evey school pupil across the nation... Every!!!
Planning to drastically cut or half government expenditures at all levels

Planning to plan, in order to begin to plan for planning to start planning to.....

If y'all plan for 8 years... When exactly do you start actually doing or fulfilling??! It's well o!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Cmanforall: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2020
Planning??
Let the private school teachers not bank on this...
If it ever happens, GOOD!
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by jUeLiZ: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2020
post=93308184:

I hate trains pikins.......
Na dem....

We have got to a stage when GMB achievements can no longer be denied but hated. i hate trains. i hate bridges. i hate rice.”

Very profound.
A lot of children of hate, frustration and perdition can no longer deny the many achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari, particularly in the area of infrastructure, building a new Nigeria, and so, they have decided to hate it.
Sad. Very sad.

At this point, we pity them.
You realize that they need prayers.
They hate everything good.
They hate anything uplifting.
They hate development.
They hate their country.
They even hate themselves.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
slaves that love their chains

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by NofiuFade(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2020
Yet another lies
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by snowball11(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2020
Government of "we will" and "we shall!"

A future continuous government! grin
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2020
CANNOT DISCUSS ANYTHING INTELLIGENTLY. JUST OBSERVE HIM CLOSELY AND YOU WILL SEE HOW HE TYPES IGNORANTLY. HE DOES COPY AND PASTE ON EVERY THREAD. HE'S PAID PEANUTS FOR THINGS HE SAYS HERE.

NOBODY SHOULD TAKE HIM SERIOUS EXCEPT PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE BRAINS.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by bkool7(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2020
Hmm
This is music to a private school teacher like me who collected his last salary in January.
I'll keep my fingers crossed
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Bahamas95(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2020
Audio payment as usual.

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by aviara: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2020
okefrancis:
Wow! This is highly commendable , I'm happy for all the private school teachers and artisans

Don't be fooled my dear, this is just another avenue to loot our collective treasury. They will end up just a few Nigerian private school teachers but take so much which will be diverted into private pockets.

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by OBA117(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2020
This sounds profound! But what are the criteria for the payment of private schools teachers' salary?

Are you interested in learning how to use your smart phone to build stunning *websites* , *professional business logo and card* , *2D & 3D animation videos* , *Google form* , *Worksheet* , *flyers making* etc

If you're interested check my signature
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2020
Heeeyaaaa.
Enemies of Nigeria no go ever die beta!
Our nation will move forward after their horrible deaths, one after the other.

Hehehe grin cheesy wink cheesy grin
See painment ooooo.
Sotey, e begin wail and SHOUT! tongue

MANNA, make una no kill dis pikins oooo

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Buni Sends Yobe Students To Egyptian University To Study Quran, Arabic / Difference In Mentality Of Vocational Students & Academic Students / ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.