Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo (21036 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / If FG Pay Private School Teachers I Will Do Giveaway / Good News As FG Agrees To Pay Private Teachers' Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by AerialMapper: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
morgstreme:
Borehole drilling business

Hehehehe...

I am a Civil engineer...

You should know that too..

LOL!! Civil engineer aka sand and block seller aka borehole driller

Na so shoemaker go call himself cobbler

Abeg claim it till you make it... Sharp sand seller

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by AerialMapper: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
morgstreme:

If you know me well,then you know that I'm a born renegade..

I don't get ashamed..

Try harder simpleton..

Well I will drop receipts here to show that you are denying yourself! You are just a clown!!!

Morgstreme aka nobeku aka sharp sand seller aka borehole driller aka VTU hustler aka ukoro@gmail.com. Stop being a clown a old man! I’m done with you. Engineers are known to be smart and you are not a smart man... Go back to selling sharp sand and blocks you clown. You denied yourself and that makes you a clown.

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by morgstreme: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2020
AerialMapper:

Well I will drop receipts here to show that you are denying yourself! You are just a clown!!!

Morgstreme aka nobeku aka sharp sand seller aka borehole driller aka VTU hustler aka ukoro@gmail.com. Stop being a clown a old man! I’m done with you. Engineers are known to be smart and you are not a smart man... Go back to selling sharp sand and blocks you clown. You denied yourself and that makes you a clown.

You are just a KIDULT!!!

Inferiority Complex is your bane..

You have NOTHING of value to say..

I have ran you out of ideas..

Maybe you should come and stand by my gate and take notice of everything that happens in my life so as to run back to Nairaland to make your silly, childish gibberish point..

I am waiting for you..

Come back and spew.

MANDRILL!!!!
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by morgstreme: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2020
AerialMapper:

Bloody Mongrel that claims to know me..

If you do know me,tell me who my classmates were at UNN..

slowpoke!
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by morgstreme: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2020
AerialMapper:

So if I have surplus of Sharp sand onsite after construction,It makes me less of who I am if I sell?At my age

You are just a Soul of Inferiority Complex..

Keep it coming...

Kid!
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by AerialMapper: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2020
morgstreme:

So if I have surplus of Sharp sand onsite after construction,It makes me less of who I am if I sell?At my age

You are just a Soul of Inferiority Complex..

Keep it coming...

Kid!

E pain am oooo!!! You denied it and now you accepted it! Clown!!!! Now you call it surplus!!! LOL!!! Chop your L
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by AerialMapper: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2020
morgstreme:

Bloody Mongrel that claims to know me..

If you do know me,tell me who my classmates were at UNN..

slowpoke!

Your classmates will be ashamed of you; you denied your borehole business! Clown!!! Dead!! Chop your second L...
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by AerialMapper: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2020
morgstreme:

You are just a KIDULT!!!

Inferiority Complex is your bane..

You have NOTHING of value to say..

I have ran you out of ideas..

Maybe you should come and stand by my gate and take notice of everything that happens in my life so as to run back to Nairaland to make your silly, childish gibberish point..

I am waiting for you..

Come back and spew.

MANDRILL!!!!

Final nail in your coffin!! You denied your sand and borehole business! You denied trying a recharge card hustle and you denied looking for get rich quick schemes!

Mr Morgstreme, you are just a broke ass buharetard scrapping through life!

I have given you my kill shots, nailed your coffin and buried you in a shallow grave.

Now Bleep off and go take care your life! You can approach me to help you in life and I might take pity on you. This is a serious offer! Consider it

This is my last message to you. Peace !!
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by morgstreme: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2020
AerialMapper:

Final nail in your coffin!! You denied your sand and borehole business! You denied trying a recharge card hustle and you denied looking for get rich quick schemes!

I have given you my kill shots, nailed your coffin and buried you in a shallow grave.

Now Bleep off and go take care your life! You can approach me to help you in life and I might take pity on you. This is a serious offer! Consider it

You seem to know a whole lot about Coffins and nails..You guys probably couldn't afford a good one for your useless father..Hence you/your siblings applied "wisdom"..Direct labour things .hehehehehehe..

Boring Numbskull!!!

Mr "See my Killshot..I just learnt that word"

You said I denied what

Deny what to whoYou?

Hehehehe..

Show me NUMBSKULL...

You keep saying the same thing..

You couldn't even go straight and answer my questions..Go around,as usual,in circles.

You are now worn out with your silly fallacies..

Go and re-bury your late WRETCHED illiterate father..

All these nonentities..

"Village-Brought up" Mongrel!

Come again... I'm waiting..
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by morgstreme: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2020
AerialMapper:

Whatever you say,I can NEVER be as brokeass like your WRETCHED illiterate late father..

See this one "reared" in the village..

Only folks who haven't seen money talk about being Broke-ass ...

Run along and go play with your "mates"

Peter Pan!
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by AerialMapper: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
morgstreme:

Whatever you say,I can NEVER be as brokeass like your WRETCHED illiterate late father..

See this one "reared" in the village..

Only folks who haven't seen money talk about being Broke-ass ...

Run along and go play with your "mates"

Peter Pan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Buni Sends Yobe Students To Egyptian University To Study Quran, Arabic / Difference In Mentality Of Vocational Students & Academic Students / ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.