Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo (21039 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / If FG Pay Private School Teachers I Will Do Giveaway / Good News As FG Agrees To Pay Private Teachers' Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by aviara: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2020
bkool7:
Hmm
This is music to a private school teacher like me who collected his last salary in January.
I'll keep my fingers crossed

You will wait till thy kingdom come. Believe APC government at your own risk

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by udemzyudex(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2020
Scam
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by morgstreme: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2020
Richie6:
Let us for once be serious in this country.

We have heard all these planning and everything became audio even during the lockdown.
YOU LIE!

Not EVERYTHING has become audio,you pained prick!

Is NPower Audio?

Is GEEP Audio?

The 774,000 jobs,is it audio?

The School feeding,is it audio?

TraderMoni,is it audio?

Ex Nitel/Nigeria Airways staff paid pensions after 18 years,na audio?

2nd Niger Bridge na Audio?

4 Bailouts to 29 states na audio?

Lagos to Ibadan rail na audio?

The Conditional Cash Transfer to the very poor and vulnerable in our society,na Audio?
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by AerialMapper: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2020
Ye shall receive the Atiku treatment. Ye shall be a VP who will not be President despite shutting your eyes, closing your ears and sealing your mouth to the evils going on within.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by morgstreme: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2020
AerialMapper:
Ye shall receive the Atiku treatment. Ye shall be a VP who will not be President despite shutting your eyes, closing your ears and sealing your mouth to the evils going on within.

You MUST cry blood..DIE!!!!
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Joyce95: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2020
This is indeed commendable ,
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by winkmart: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2020
They yaff come
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Benwallt(m): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2020
Planning! Planning! Planning! For more than sixty years ago. The baby way dem born since this plan was mentioned don dey lick oil n pepper small small.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by fastlane84: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2020
Thief
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by AerialMapper: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2020
Look through the comments and spot the vuvuzelas!

They have had a very bad week so this news is causing serious erections in their whatsapp group!
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by kareemkamil(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2020
Osibanjo is turning to another tool's entirely
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by AerialMapper: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2020
morgstreme:
You MUST cry blood..DIE!!!!

Vuvuzela! You are the one currently crying blood.

My livelihood doesn't depend on any government in power unlike you and your ilk.

Hope you get your appointment as a gutter cleaner in your LG.

Modified:

So I put my little OSINT skills to the test to know a bit more about Morgstreme... I really actually do hope you get the gutter cleaning slot. You see these vuvuzelas, they are actually just scrapping through. Wishing you all the best
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Emmanuelcann: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2020
Good plan. Please implement!
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by victorazyvictor(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Sounds nice Buhari my real niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
grin
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by BuchiPrinzy: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2020
Thieves. They should pay those they're owing first.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2020
These days whenever i hear of Fed.government securing lands in states i get worried after all that ruga experience. grin
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by stasius: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2020
Planning for how many years?
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Athemisia: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2020
post=93308184:

I hate trains pikins tongue

We have got to a stage when GMB achievements can no longer be denied but hated.
I hate trains.
I hate bridges.
I hate rice.”

Very profound.
A lot of children of hate, frustration and perdition can no longer deny the many achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari, particularly in the area of infrastructure, building a new Nigeria, and so, they have decided to hate it.
Sad. Very sad.

At this point, we pity them.
You realize that they need prayers.
They hate everything good.
They hate anything uplifting.
They hate development.
They hate their country.
They even hate themselves.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Your blindness is the worst form of blindness

2 Likes

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by femmoy(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2020
Many people have died waiting for the fulfillment of your numerous promises.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by froshbuddy: 10:13am On Aug 28, 2020
They are always PLANNING! Just do the damn thing and inform us later.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Royalfurnitures: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2020
Same way the shared palliatives to every family during the lockdown. Scammers!!

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Emmanuelolu1000: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2020
Osinbajo don start to dey promise wetin him no fit fulfill. Lies. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by femstimauto: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2020
]When are we going to be done planning and start executing for God sake
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by bizmogl: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2020
Hmm. I really pity those private school teachers and artisans. I hope this is not audio pay. Stop relying on salary. You can change your story today. Those rich guys you see don't have two heads. Just get the right information or skill and set to work and smile to bank regularly. Let's show you what you can do to change your story. Attend the seminar below and thank me later.

Attend this seminar and thank me later.

Preference Consult is inviting you to a life-changing seminar on Financial Intelligence and Investment options. Don't miss it! Let's show you how you can earn regular income from skills we will show you; how to be financially empowered and how you can turn EARNED income to PASSIVE income through a PROMISING INVESTMENT we'll show you. Everyone can benefit from this!

Date: Saturday, 29th Aug. 2020
Time: 7 to 8 pm
Zoom ID: 86183564109
Attendance: Free

You have a right to doubt, but even if you're Mr. Doubting Thomas, attend the seminar so you can at least clear OR confirm your doubts and subsequently make an informed decision.

Any queries? zero-eight-zero-22341150.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by LawLab247: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2020
aviara:

A good man who has lost his voice, ideals, and integrity just to be loyal to a gang of evil cabal. I expected him to have resigned long ago. He only speaks when the cabal wants him to speak just like this

The current government has its flaws, granted. But no government is perfect. If we are to be objective enough, this is Nigeria's best government since 1999. I don't expect you to agree. It is just my opinion, I may be wrong.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by bizmogl: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2020
Hope this is not audio payment.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Vulcanheph(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2020
post=93308177:
Sai Baba.

God bless our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice President, for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.
Slow and steady we will get to the Nigeria that we dream of.

God bless Nigeria.
I know that you are just carring out your Duties as a BMC, but i just sometimes you should be ashamed of yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Buni Sends Yobe Students To Egyptian University To Study Quran, Arabic / Difference In Mentality Of Vocational Students & Academic Students / ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.