Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo (21038 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / If FG Pay Private School Teachers I Will Do Giveaway / Good News As FG Agrees To Pay Private Teachers' Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by slowice(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2020
Osibanjo has sense but this marriage with bubu and his goons is making him ineffective

Imagine po and pyo in charge of Nigeria.... Things go change for real.

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Zetty177x: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2020
We shall...we will.. planning to..might do...we should ..we are going to ....when una go do?

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by romenna: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2020
Pastor u r a liar
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Lafrresh: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
The problem with this country is not the government releasing money , rather it's wether the money would get to the right people in full...
If u know u know
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by paix(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dem don come again o. Promises galore as ever.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
I ALWAYS LAUGH WHEN I SEE OSINBANJO TALK OOO. THEY EXPECTING BUBU TO DIE BUT HE DIDN'T AND EVEN IF HE HAS, THERE ARE SO MANY COPIES OF HIM grin grin. AFONJAS WILL ALWAYS BE FOOT STOOL FOR HAUSA PEOPLE AND THEY WILL DOMINATE YOU ALL. EVEN Tinubu WON'T BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING AND HE WILL LEAVE YOU ALL TO ROT AND BURN
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by sevenhundred(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://punchng.com/fg-planning-to-pay-private-schoolteachers-artisans-osinbajo/
Always on planning mode!!! we needs action, and not "sweet talk"
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Hectore(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
FG should pay their employee first. Yeye people.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Mijoel: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
I hope this will be implemented.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Megaflex(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
What I'm after is when they'll start sharing the stimulus package. I'm tired of staying idle as a private school teacher. The sooner the better because hunger wan kill pesin pikin
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
post=93308177:
Sai Baba.

God bless our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice President, for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.
Slow and steady we will get to the Nigeria that we dream of.

God bless Nigeria.

Don't Sai him yet..... he's still planning.
Might end up Audio
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Anoda Audio Planning.

(-_-)
<))>
_ /\_
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by greatokeke16: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
"Osinbajo said despite the decline, Nigeria’s economy had fared better than some other countries". And we getting it even better.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Aroka72(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mr. V.P, tell your oga and cabinet FEC people that this so called payment is looooooong oveeeer due!
And if every employed teacher in all the registered private schools is not given, at least, one hundred k before October 1st 2020... Wickedness is you people's middle name!
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by TAYO124: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Let gullible private school owners sign up for this, then Fg will wake up some day to possess those schools.
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Lifediary: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
post=93308177:
Sai Baba.

God bless our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice President, for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.

God bless Nigeria.

But some years ago, Yusuf Buhari the son of our darling daddy acquired a speed bike equivalent to N50Million Naira plus with no record of any legitimately payable employment. IT IS WELL...

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Grateful02(m): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
ASUU una never settle na private sch teachers una come dey give hope? We joke a lot in my country
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by morgstreme: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
AerialMapper:

Vuvuzela! You are the one currently crying blood.

My livelihood doesn't depend on any government in power unlike you and your ilk.

Hope you get your appointment as a gutter cleaner in your LG.

Modified:

So I put my little OSINT skills to the test to know a bit more about Morgstreme... I really actually do hope you get the gutter cleaning slot. You see these vuvuzelas, they are actually just scrapping through. Wishing you all the best

See Dingbat..�
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by AerialMapper: 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
morgstreme:

See Dingbat..�

Daddy freeze wanna-be! I do not suffer fools gladly..be warned. My next message to you will be a kill-shot!
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by acetylcholine(f): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Richie6:
Let us for once be serious in this country.

We have heard all these planning and everything became audio even during the lockdown.

That is how they will keep planning till their tenure ends. Whoever is waiting on this government is on a long thing!
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by Bekeem(f): 1:03am On Aug 29, 2020
post=93308177:
Sai Baba.

God bless Nigeria.

Are you not tired of always writing this rubbish?

You really need to go consult your dictionary again for the correct meaning of integrity.

Integrity personified my big foot.

1 Like

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by morgstreme: 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
AerialMapper:

Daddy freeze wanna-be! I do not suffer fools gladly..be warned. My next message to you will be a kill-shot!

Your illiterate wretched late father knows Alot about that..
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by AerialMapper: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
morgstreme:

Your illiterate wretched late father knows Alot about that..

Lol! My father is neither illiterate, wretched nor late so you obviously got all that wrong.

Why don’t we talk about your two daughters and the toddler. Unfortunately they think they have a father that has sense; they won’t know he is an online troll. What do they expect, the economy hasn’t been good to him! He tried his hand on selling sharp sand and blocks but perhaps got a job with the BMC that pays better per post hailing his gods. His borehole drilling business too didn’t seem to go well... oh my!! Then he realized the 30k wasn’t going so far, he started looking for how to raise capital to start his dream business. Then he couldn’t feed his kids and wanted to try out VTU! Brainless t.wat didn’t know you cannot make much from VTU these days. With the press of a short code or from your banking app, you’ve loaded your phone.
Behave your age and stop the tomfoolery. I told you I know you
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by morgstreme: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
AerialMapper:

Lol! My father is neither illiterate, wretched nor late so you obviously got all that wrong.

Why don’t we talk about your two daughters and the toddler. Unfortunately they think they have a father that has sense; they won’t know he is an online troll. What do they expect, the economy hasn’t been good to him! He tried his hand on selling sharp sand and blocks but perhaps got a job with the BMC that pays better per post hailing his gods. His borehole drilling business too didn’t seem to go well... oh my!! Then he realized the 30k wasn’t going so far, he started looking for how to raise capital to start his dream business. Then he couldn’t feed his kids and wanted to try out VTU! Brainless t.wat didn’t know you cannot make much from VTU these days. With the press of a short code or from your banking app, you’ve loaded your phone.
Behave your age and stop the tomfoolery. I told you I know you

You just described yourself..

Dingbat..Haha!
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by AerialMapper: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
morgstreme:

You just described yourself..

Dingbat..Haha!

Awww... Morgan is ashamed he used to sell sharp sand and blocks!! LOL!!! Morgan is ashamed that his borehole drilling business didn’t succeed!!! LOL!!! Morgan is ashamed he was looking for how to raise money to run his dream business! LOL!!! Morgan is ashamed he was looking for VTU recharge card business !!! LOL!!!

Morgan are you also ashamed of your kids; denying yourself here!!!

Morgan, calm down and be humble! Maybe I can actually give you good business seeing you are down on your luck!!! LOL!!!

Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by morgstreme: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
AerialMapper:

Awww... Morgan is ashamed he used to sell sharp sand and blocks!! LOL!!! Morgan is ashamed that his borehole drilling business didn’t succeed!!! LOL!!! Morgan is ashamed he was looking for how to raise money to run his dream business! LOL!!! Morgan is ashamed he was looking for VTU recharge card business !!! LOL!!!

Morgan, calm down and be humble! Maybe I can actually give you good business seeing you are down on your luck!!! LOL!!!

If you know me well,then you know that I'm a born renegade..

I don't get ashamed..

Try harder simpleton..
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by morgstreme: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
AerialMapper:

Borehole drilling business

Hehehehe...

I am a Civil engineer...

You should know that too..
Re: FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo by morgstreme: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
AerialMapper:

VTU card recharge business?

Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Buni Sends Yobe Students To Egyptian University To Study Quran, Arabic / Difference In Mentality Of Vocational Students & Academic Students / ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.