Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This (1841 Views)

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? / I Offended My Boy Friend, Now He Is Not Talking To Me...please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by NEWBIN: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
I have been friends with this lady for about five years now
Normal friend ship

Now about a month ago she posted some pics on social media but I didn't comment neither did I like. because of this she is mad at me. She has refused to talk to me since

Is this normal? How should I react to this?
Re: She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by phrancys001(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Two of Una no normal

6 Likes

Re: She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by Juliusmomoh: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Tell him to Bleep off... If u are not a simp
Re: She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by 1beat(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
if that is ur question you aren't serious..
you people just come here to ask unnecessary questions
Re: She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by nwaanambra1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Oluseyi1992:
Saw a post concerning btc on this site a few days back and gave it a try. just made my first withdrawal today.
Take advantage of this opportunity while y'all still can.

Confirm prove of withdrawal from my bitcoin wallet.

oga withdraw this your money na and leave us alone! haba!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by Deicide: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Yes it is normal, that's how most girls these days behave!
Re: She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
OP how old are you angry
Re: She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by Bennysam: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
phrancys001:
Two of Una no normal
What makes two of them not normal, what concern the op, he is just saying his observation and you're talking out of point please read before comment

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by unibenakpos(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by muller101(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Run along go and like all her pix. And let us relax.
Re: She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Oluseyi1992:
Saw a post concerning btc on this site a few days back and gave it a try. just made my first withdrawal today.

Be careful
https://www.nairaland.com/6063694/10-scams-must-avoid-must

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by jay98(f): 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
OP....Abeg free her jhoor.....
Look at how ur bothered as if u came into this world together with her...was ur placenta joined together with hers..
Re: She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Oluseyi1992:

Hustler hustling with a fake alert.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by PureGoldh(m): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
I laugh in Swahili....sorry to say dx but she needs some medical checkup

Since when did likes and comment turn to credit alerts? grin

Re: She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by michealdeco: 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
All i can say is SIMP!!!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by NeeKlaus: 1:07am On Aug 29, 2020
Oluseyi1992:

Lol, idiot.
New account, only 4 comments and all of them are the same thing. Go and look for other people to scam with this cheap method, not Nairaland.
Re: She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by DaddyRochie1642: 1:14am On Aug 29, 2020
It's obvious two of you are both kids
Re: She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by femi4: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2020
NEWBIN:
I have been friends with this lady for about five years now
Normal friend ship

Now about a month ago she posted some pics on social media but I didn't comment neither did I like. because of this she is mad at me. She has refused to talk to me since

Is this normal? How should I react to this?
Ask her out, she wants more.
Re: She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This by pretydiva(f): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2020
Na small pikin sense dey worry her

(1) (Reply)

Married Man Caught In Act Of Sex For Job Scandal (video) / Depressed / Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.