Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,813 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop (880 Views)

Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by Made4naijalove: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2020
A video trending on social media shows a man weeping and rolling in the mud after his girlfriend rejected his marriage proposal.The incident happened inside a market in Owerri, Imo state.

In the video, the lady could be seen shouting at the man after she refused his proposal. The heartbroken man prostrated on the floor as he pleaded with her to accept his proposal.

An eyewitness who shared the video wrote;

“I am an eyewitness to that. According to the man, he trained her through school, rented and equipped her shop, bought her a small car only for him to propose to her and turned him down,”

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Khz9S8kvxQ

Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by Made4naijalove: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2020
I still can’t understand why in the world will people choose to propose in such manner.
Must it be like this?
Is this what will show he truly loves her?
I need answer
Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2020
I just like the way ladies are not easily carried away by proposal these days,some irresponsible men think they can hook you up by proposal,that serves him right.Never accept any proposal from a man you are not comfortable with public or not

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by ExBanker: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2020
He must have trained her in the university
Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by pretydiva(f): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2020
Abeg this is becoming stale already. This trend of guys proposing to their girlfriends on the road should stop

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by vickyfrancis1(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2020
So men like this still dey for this world? after everything? my man stand up and count ur loss...life continues. you will find another.
Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by ExBanker: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2020
Zzor:
I just like the way ladies are not easily carried away by proposal these days,some irresponsible men thinks they can hook you up by proposal,that serves him right.Never accept any proposal from a man you are not comfortable with public or not

So a man who chooses to settle down with a lady and start a family is irresponsible in your sight? Thanks for describing your father.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by ayspac(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2020
I hope she didn’t regret this action throughout her life
Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by ExBanker: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2020
pretydiva:
Abeg this is becoming stale already. This trend of guys proposing to their girlfriends on the road should stop

Thousands of proposals happen quietly daily worldwide. Hope you know that? Let us amuse ourselves with those that chose to entertain us with public proposals. It is welcome
Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by MJBOLT: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2020
i dont blame the lady,it's only a fool that will go on his knees and beg a liability to be in his life and the sad part is that this fool was rolling in the mud like a 3 year old child,why would anybody want to be with a fool.

any guy that trains a lady who is not his relative through school,pays her rent,set up a business for her and gets her a car is a FOOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by daddytime(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2020
What a son.

Instead of me to born this kind ozwor make I jejely born hybrid of Buhari, Tinubu, FFK, and Reno grin

One thing is given though, that girl don trade-off her freedom.

Her life ain't safe no more.

This kind guy go do the unthinkable because of this level of humiliation.
Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2020
pretydiva:
He knew the girl may likely not accept his proposal if it was done in private, so he thought the lady might consider him if he goes public with it.Roadside very funny
Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2020
ExBanker:

So a man who chooses to settle down with a lady and start a family is irresponsible in your sight? Thanks for describing your father.

not every man that decide to settle down is responsible,some just wants to drag someone's daughter to share in their irresponsible life in the name of marriage.Ofcourse my father doesn't belong to this yeye generation,so shove your words down your throat
Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by ExBanker: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2020
Zzor:
not every man that decide to settle down is responsible,some just wants to drag someone's daughter to share in their irresponsible life in the name of marriage.Ofcourse my father doesn't belong to this yeye generation,so shove your words down your throat

How can I shove it down my throat when it is already inside your stomach?
Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by hahn(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2020
MJBOLT:
i dont blame the lady,it's only a fool that will go on his knees and beg a liability to be in his life and the sad part is that this fool was rolling in the mud like a 3 year old child,why would anybody want to be with a fool.

any guy that trains a lady who is not his relative through school,pays her rent,set up a business for her and gets her a car is a FOOL.

Stop insulting fools

Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by nero2face: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2020
some guys can cause shame and disappointment to Manhood, see that stupid fellow rolling inside mod bcuz one lady rejected his proposal, God forbid
Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2020
Ohhh
Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by Nwaotu10(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Fukkiiiiiin simp
Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by Kalatium(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2020
MJBOLT:

Flesh and bone did not reveal this to you
Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by Liposure: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
After all he did for her.
Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by Ahumanbeing: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
ExBanker:

guy why are you wicked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by Ahumanbeing: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Zzor:
Schrodinger's douchebagé for females.

Re: Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop by Karlifate: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Made4naijalove:

According to the man, he trained her through school, rented and equipped her shop, bought her a small car only for him to propose to her and turned him down.
In simple terms, he was just a ladder of upgrade.

(1) (Reply)

Magun: Ogun Couple Glue Together During Sex (VIDEO) / Men Wake Up! / Valentine Is Coming, Where’s Your Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.