Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? (1718 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by jurgenkloppp: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
My fiancée finds it difficult to apologize even when I have made it clear that what she said or did offends me. She would not apologize unless she has convinced herself that what she did or said is actually worth apologizing for, if she doesn't feel what she did or said is wrong, she would never apologize no matter how angry what she said or did makes me feel.

I have already done her introduction, but I am considering calling off the engagement and cancelling the wedding plans. I feel it's only pride that makes someone act or behave in this manner. She also has a short temper, that I am trying to manage but I certainly can't cope with her also being proud.

Guys am I overthinking or she is actually proud.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by Ginaz(f): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Generally, 70% of woman are like that . Hardly apologize except they feel it’s wrong . I don’t even know why cheesy I noticed I have the same issue , but I have changed.

Kindly sit her down and talk about this attitude of hers. Someone sat me down to correct me of this Same attitude and I’m a changed person honestly.

She can change too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by Gpopsicle(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
jurgenkloppp:
My fiancée finds it difficult to apologize even when I have made it clear that what she said or did offends me. She would not apologize unless she has convinced herself that what she did or said is actually worth apologizing for, if she doesn't feel what she did or said is wrong, she would never apologize no matter how angry what she said or did makes me feel.

I have already done her introduction, but I am considering calling off the engagement and cancelling the wedding plans. I feel it's only pride that makes someone act or behave in this manner. She also has a short temper, that I am trying to manage but I certainly can't cope with her also being proud.

Try and talk to her about her attitude.
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by AfroKnight: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
You think it will end with her? Your kids will learn that nonsense from her.

If you’re cool with that, go ahead.

People like her are the ones who would be easily offended when you don’t apologise to them but they cannot even admit their faults.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ginaz:
Generally, 70% of woman are like that . Hardly apologize except they feel it’s wrong . I don’t even know why cheesy I noticed I have the same issue , but I have changed.

Kindly sit her down and talk about this attitude of hers. Someone sat me down to correct me of this Same attitude and I’m a changed person honestly.

She can change too.

Nice I know you're growing up Miss Regina cheesy grin
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by Cowbell521: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ginaz:

She can change too.

You never jam some devilish girls
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by Cowbell521: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
jurgenkloppp:

Bros, better suspend the introduction if you no one die young
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bros calm down, it's not just your fiancee.
Most women will offend you, expect you to say sorry and when you offend them, you're also expected to say sorry and even buy them gift too.

My mum does it, my elder sister does it and even my little niece who always threaten me with "you're not my friend again" does it too.

However, if you're fiancee's case is extreme, you're gonna have to think again before proceeding with the marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by AlphaSoul: 4:02pm On May 10, 2021
jurgenkloppp:

You're not!
Pride, temper and not apologising as-and-when-due are some of
the major red flags to deal with
before getting married.

If she doesn't change by listening to you or a professional therapist, she'll make life painful and emotionally draining for you or any man she gets married to.

Be ruthless! Ditch her so she doesn't use her hot temper to
control you.

Other delectable women exist
if you are able to pay attention
to little details.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by kunle75(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2021
Ginaz:

She can change too.

That's a wise counsel right there �

Spot on
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by AlphaSoul: 4:19pm On May 10, 2021
Ginaz:
Generally, 70% of woman are like that . Hardly apologize except they feel it’s wrong. I don’t even know why cheesy I noticed I have the same issue , but I have changed.

She can change too.

70% of women? Do you have a source for the info on the 70%
figure?

I like your feedback here and
the way you resolved to
changed. It's mad cool. smiley

The temper tantrums and not
apologising even when obviously wrong are the major reasons why men get pissed off with women!

A quick temper and the desire
to be the centre of attention
are the major reasons why
women engage in this repeated drama.

Men want peace of mind, not
having to deal with drama
queens.

Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by GoldenJAT(m): 4:37pm On May 10, 2021
Sit down and talk with her! Sit down and talk with her!!!
No be everything person de discuss with person!! Those are two major red flags up there!!!
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by SavageResponse(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2021
Abort mission now!
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by Kobicove(m): 7:23pm On May 10, 2021
jurgenkloppp:
My fiancée finds it difficult to apologize even when I have made it clear that what she said or did offends me...

The red flags are flashing before your eyes but you want to ignore them...I hope we shall not read your thread of lamentations here on Nairaland later undecided
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2021
leave her.

it is only the buhari's type of change that you can get from her
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by vibbb: 9:52pm On May 10, 2021
Oga, I will advise you address that issue before you proceed. Gat zero tolerance to proud, arrogant and un submissive kind of lady. What can be so difficult in saying am sorry.? Anyways; Good luck.
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2021
Bros,bros,bros,how many times did I call you.that trait of not apologising when wrong is very very bad.its the same issue I faced with a former gf,funny enough I never apologise when am not wrong,only when am wrong and she expects me to say am sorry all the time so peace can reign.i did not succor to that type of emotion al blackmail hence I ghosted her.if you want to have peace of mind,just dump her.i know what m saying,the more you apologise even when you did not offend her,the more you feel like thrash.A proud woman cannot respect you
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by poik(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2021
jurgenkloppp:

It's because you feel she is the best thing since sliced bread, that's why you will spot something you are not comfortable with in a long term engagement and you are thinking twice. Have an abundance mentality. If she does not change after you talk to her about it, to your taste, cancel everything.
Re: Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? by Goldbw122(m): 8:33am On May 11, 2021
Hmm, what of if she apologize and she did not mean the said apology that she just gave what will you do?

(1) (Reply)

Types of Business you Can Start Online With 30k / Bitcoin giveaway / What Does She Want Actually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.