Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) (25938 Views)

I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) / “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out / How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by Bvlgari: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITFtn7mI3tk

Men dont send any transport fare to any lady come to your house to enjoy your...❤ - says Lady cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by detectivejones: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
By main looking at her you'd know she's a begi begi

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by JoeRizzla(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Must she go half naked to drop her message, these bitches sef

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by englishmart(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
The message is for unrepentant simpsons who think with their dicksons. I don't date broke girls. They date for a living. If I need an orphan, I know where an orphange is. I date girls that have sense. Once I notice you're a leeching, entitled agbadorian, I abort. I didn't come to this world to impress foolss.

If men were wise, they wouldn't chase women. Women would chase them instead. You are more advantaged. Unfortunately, most men are like Esau, they can sell their most valued assets to access temporary relish.

197 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by loydsis(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
K
Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by streetpaddy(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by Classssic: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Good advice
Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by jogsman01(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Me dat is stingy before

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by ReubenE(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
It is simps that do that, they mostly think with their third leg

They can block the smooth flow of common sense and logic to impress a woman

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Veteran olosho wan spoil market for upcoming ones.

Una see life?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by Acidosis(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
You better go and do something meaningful with your life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by mbahdi(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Konji no dey gree guy man reason all dis

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by id4sho(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
shocked
Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by Padipadi(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Brb
Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by Hendrixky: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lets forget about who is passing the message across and what she is wearing

The truth is some men are too stupid.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by Tallesty1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Shey we complain give am?

1 Like

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by merits(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITFtn7mI3tk

Men dont send any transport fare to any lady come to your house to enjoy your...❤ - says Lady cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ladies transport fares war, that is what we're now.Jobless people, before you advice me have already adviced myself,no more carry carry this year.I will strictly stay with my wife period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ok ma. Thanks
Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by Gidigrav(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
It is well i dont know why you must be naked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by Deicide: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
How much do you guys give for transport fair?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by abobote: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
Who are you to tell us what to do?

Last Sunday, I sent a girl transport fair and she came.
That girl was so sweet, very fresh with strong standing breast.
Infact, all the money I spent, really worth it

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by Tozocalamity: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
she is only trying to advertise her "goods" to potential "customers".

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by Kendo93: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
cheesy
Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by KanuSE: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lol cheesy Nigerian ladies though, very funny people. grin

Send me transport fare to come and enjoy the knack.... imagine o! grin

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by Angelfrost(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Godsowns:
And she had to pass the message almost naked

The real message was her advertising of her body!

Wetin consign her with men giving ladies money to come to their houses...! Na customers she dey find!

This is just like ladies posting pictures dressed scantily while captioning them with motivational messages that mean absolutely nothing to them. grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by stano2(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Any gal wey like you go get transport fare

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by seanwilliam(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nna ehn
All these cheap hoès

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
All these hoes cannot be trusted, they can plan with their main boyfriend to set you up for ritual or robbery.

One needs to be on point, naija is not safe.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by bestman09(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by dayleke: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
Na your money?

🙄
Re: Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) by abobote: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
englishmart:
The message is for unrepentant simpons who think with their dicksons. I don't date broke girls. They date for a living. If I need an orphan, I know where an orphange is. I date girls that have sense. Once I notice you're a leeching, entitled agbadorian, I abort. I didn't come to this world to impress foolss.

If men were wise, they wouldn't chase women. Women would chase them instead. You are more advantaged. Unfortunately, most men are like Esau, they can sell their most valued assets to access temporary relish.
Stop forming woke, all men that chase girls spend, except the broke guys, that girls consider out of pity

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Married Woman Confides In You / My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money / Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.