Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin (21229 Views)

ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by GreatResearcher: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
NATIONAL SECURITY: CAS INSPECTS FACILITIES AT 107 AIR MARITIME GROUP BENIN, COMMENDS PERSONNEL FOR COMMITMENT TOWARDS ENSURING A SECURED NIGERIA.

The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Baba Abubakar, has commended personnel of the 107 Air Maritime Group (107 AMG) Benin for their contributions in the efforts of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) to ensure a secured Nigeria. While making the commendation, the CAS also reiterated that the NAF, working in synergy with sister Services and other security agencies, would continue to work round the clock so that Nigerians in every part of the country would be able to pursue their legitimate aspirations without fear. Air Marshal Abubakar made this commitment today, 29 August 2020, while on an operational visit to the 107 AMG to inspect facilities and infrastructure preparatory to the deployment of special mission aircraft to Benin as part of the Federal Government’s Integrated National Security and Waterways Protection Infrastructure aimed at comprehensively tackling insecurity in Nigeria’s territorial waters and Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ), up to the Gulf of Guinea.

The CAS, who was accompanied by Branch Chiefs, Directors and other senior officers from the NAF Headquarters, was received on arrival in Benin by the Air Officer Commanding Tactical Air Command (AOC TAC), Air Vice Marshal Olusegun Philip. He was subsequently briefed on the activities of the 107 AMG by the Commander, Air Commodore Enebong Effiom, before proceeding to inspect the Aircraft Hangar and Taxiway, proposed site for Aircraft Shelters, Bulk Fuel Installation (BFI) facility as well as existing office and residential accommodations both within and outside the NAF Base, including the ongoing construction of a 30 x one bedroom accommodation for airmen.

In his remarks after the inspection, Air Marshal Abubakar expressed satisfaction with the contributions of the 107 AMG in the NAF’s efforts towards ensuring that Nigeria is secured. He noted that the ATR-42 aircraft, which operates from Benin, had been flying combat support missions all over the Country, including Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna and Niger States, amongst others. “As I speak to you now, the ATR-42 aircraft, NAF 930, is currently conducting missions in the North East of the Country. So clearly your Unit is contributing significantly to what we are doing to ensure that our country is secured and our people can pursue their legitimate aspirations without fear”, the CAS added.

Speaking further, Air Marshal Abubakar revealed that the purpose of his visit was to assess facilities and infrastructure for the imminent deployment of additional air assets to Benin by the Federal Government. “We are here to look at the infrastructure available and also identify gaps”, he said. “The Hangar facility is adequate. However, there will be need for aircraft shelters and some Ground Support Equipment in order to make the deployment possible”, he added. He further noted that many additional pilots, engineers and technicians, who, he said, had already been nominated for conversion training on the new aircraft, as well as force protection elements, comprising NAF Special Forces personnel, would also be deployed to Benin. He observed that additional office and residential accommodation would therefore be required. “Like I said, we have looked at all the infrastructure available, including office and residential accommodation, and we know that there are gaps. We will try to ensure that these gaps are bridged before the special mission aircraft will be deployed here”, he added.

Air Marshal Abubakar again commended the AOC TAC as well as the Commander and all personnel of the 107 AMG for ensuring that the ATR-42 aircraft remains serviceable to continue contributing its quota to the NAF’s operations all over the Country. He urged them to be prepared to provide the same kind of support to the special mission aircraft when it arrives, noting that the aircraft would undoubtedly add value to the security arrangements in Nigeria’s Maritime environment.

Before departing Benin, the CAS held a closed door interactive session with the officers, airmen and airwomen where he entertained questions and also received feedback as well as suggestions from them on how to move the Service forward for more effective and efficient service delivery.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force
29 August 2020

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2685420385004229&id=1684425015103776

2 Likes

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by GreatResearcher: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
This man is working! Our next CDS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by XXXXTENTACION: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Buhari is working hard cheesy

he will soon turn Nigeria to Dubai undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by malele(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

Says an empty skull

37 Likes

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by ican2020: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
smiley
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by heendrix(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lol the common thing on NAF page both FB & twitter is commission this commission that, building this and that or saying RIP to dead officers

E be like say na NAF dey enjoy pass for most Force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by XXXXTENTACION: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
malele:

Says an empty skull
Very ironic cool

abi can't you see Buhari how Nigeria is gradually turning to Dubai

abi can't you see how fulani herdsmen and bandits are raising people from the dead grin

abi can't you see how all the youths in Nigeria are employed
(unemployement)

abi can't you see how everybody in Nigeria is rich(poverty)

abi can't see how nigerians have started eating belleful ever since buhari became president (hunger)

abi can't you see how nigerians now have 24 hours electricity everyday
(poor electricity)

abi can't you see how the value of naira has increased since Buhari became president (inflation)

abi do you want me to call @ MANNABBQGRILLZ to tell you how Buhari is the Abraham Lincoln of Africa undecided

abi you want me to call @ NGpatriot to list the various great achievements of Buhari for you

grin grin OOH naija What an irony grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by sodiqapril(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by Babaflenjor: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by SaintLucia: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
malele:

Says an empty skull like my father

1 Like

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by sammyj: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin grin
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by ainas247: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
cool
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr

This man and other security chiefs should go and sit down.

Perpetual failures that have decided not to resign, even the incompetent and naive tribal bigot we have as president has decided not to axe their asses

What a shame!

Buhari is a monumental failure.

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by nairavsdollars(f): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
These service chiefs should go and rest

1 Like

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by Dave0116(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

Come mile one bridge come talk am. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by Mutemenot(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
They must have spent 10 Billion at this stage wink
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by xrisdgreat(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin grin
malele:

Says an empty skull
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by Terver90: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
I love NAF because aside their military obligation, they are so humane, I remember them sharing food items during lockdown, the cojoined twins treatment, I rarely hear Nigerians complain about them.

1 Like

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by kuuljay(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Silent achievements that will only be remembered when you are gone
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by AishaSHEHU: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
kiss
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by Godons1: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Président Buhari is working, we Igbo's are pleased by all his good works. grin

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by SaintLucia: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Very ironic cool

abi can't you see Ikpeazu how Abia is gradually turning to Dubai

abi can't you see how IPOB terrorist and Kanu are raising people from the dead grin

abi can't you see how all the youths in Southeast are employed
(unemployement)

abi can't you see how everybody in Igboland is rich(poverty)

abi can't see how Igbo have started eating belleful ever since Ikpeazu and co became governors (hunger)

abi can't you see how southern states now have 24 hours electricity everyday
(poor electricity)

abi can't you see how the value of Igbo women has increased since Ikpeazu and co became governors (Marginalization)

abi do you want me to call @ Ekweremadun and ABAribe to tell you how Ikpeazu is the Abraham Lincoln of Southeast undecided

abi you want me to call @ Fani Kayode our hero to list the various great achievements of Ikpeazu and co for you

grin grin OOH Biafra What an irony grin

1 Like

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by joycegurl: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Truly this service chief is trying by far compared to buratai and ibas
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by janedonez(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Congratulations to Naf
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by SmartPolician: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
Elsewhere in Nigeria, institutions are building projects through budgetary allocations from the federal government.

Somewhere in south east, Rochas Okorocha lost his senses and was busy building federal projects without asking for refunds.

That man was an Imo governorship disaster that shouldn't have happened in the first place. He was a mistake of a governror.

2 Likes

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by pretydiva(f): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Issokay
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Godons1:
Président Buhari is working, we Igbo's are pleased by all his good works. grin
Yet your people were killed in Enugu and he never send an apology letter or message or even condolence to your people. Ooooh is like your people were at fault. You are a disgrace to BIAFRA
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by Mcreloaded(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Terver90:
I love NAF because aside their military obligation, they are so humane, I remember them sharing food items during lockdown, the cojoined twins treatment, I rarely hear Nigerians complain about them.

Air force and Navy personnel get your time na then you go know say soldier na your friend.

For your information Army, Navy and Air force undergo the same training but soldier dey learn for where Air force and Navy dey in terms of action.

When it set, nobody go tell you say make you pick race other wise wetin happen for 1964 go repeat it self
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by money121(m): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by Heartmender1: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
kiss.

Was so amazed seeing him yesterday.

Such an easy man.

He is my mentor.

The way i relate with civilian. most civilian always ask if i am a soldier or not because i am well behaved and discipline and i can vow i have neva used my power against any civilian since i joined the Airforce 3years ago.

Wetin dey dis life wey person go come put the work for head.

God bless the NAF for training us to be a gentlemen
kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari / We’re Ready To Be Aso Rock Sweepers, Miyetti Allah Begs Tinubu For Appointment / MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.