Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,223 members, 7,846,057 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin (21239 Views)

ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by 0neal(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
CAS weh sabi
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by LZAA: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Godons1:
Président Buhari is working, we Igbo's are pleased by all his good works. grin
Shatap

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by Godons1: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
SammySteve15:

Yet your people were killed in Enugu and he never send an apology letter or message or even condolence to your people. Ooooh is like your people were at fault. You are a disgrace to BIAFRA

Those that were killed in Enugu are IPOB terrorist. The Security agents did the right thing.

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by joyandfaith: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
malele:

Says an empty skull
he is being sarcastic
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by KingAzubuike(f): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mcreloaded:

Air force and Navy personnel get your time na then you go know say soldier na your friend.

For your information Army, Navy and Air force undergo the same training but soldier dey learn for where Air force and Navy dey in terms of action.

When it set, nobody go tell you say make you pick race other wise wetin happen for 1964 go repeat it self
Some of you will just come online to say nonsense. How will someone who will fight on sea or air undergo the same training with someone who fights on land?
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by dont8(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mcreloaded:

Air force and Navy personnel get your time na then you go know say soldier na your friend.

For your information Army, Navy and Air force undergo the same training but soldier dey learn for where Air force and Navy dey in terms of action.

When it set, nobody go tell you say make you pick race other wise wetin happen for 1964 go repeat it self
Army, Air Force and Navy Personnels are all Soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Buhari is working hard cheesy

he will soon turn Nigeria to Dubai undecided
I know... 2099
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by Mcreloaded(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Some of you will just come online to say nonsense. How will someone who will fight on sea or air undergo the same training with someone who fights on land?

Ask about the recruit training it is NDA training they give their personal and those in the NDA as in Nigeria defence Academy all comprise of the different forces before they go and major in their various field.

Like in the university where you have a faculty with different department.

I stand to be corrected if this is no longer the practice.
A guy I came across who was a Rating in the Navy some years back told me so.
Like I said I still stand to be corrected.
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by Mcreloaded(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
dont8:
Army, Air Force and Navy Personnels are all Soldiers.

Thanks for letting me know.
Much appreciated, unlike other ITK who will want to insult you and at the end of the day they won't correct you but just point out your k leg.
Lol
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by dont8(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mcreloaded:

Thanks for letting me know.
Much appreciated, unlike other ITK who will want to insult you and at the end of the day they won't correct you but just point out your k leg.
Lol
You welcome. Army are land soldiers and closer to the people unlike Naval and Air-Force which are sea and air based soldiers respectively.

NB: Anybody that fights a battle is a soldier be it civilian or military.
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Godons1:

Those that were killed in Enugu are IPOB terrorist. The Security agents did the right thing.
Just as your people are ONE NIGERIA TERRORISTS
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by Miracle1991: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Very ironic cool

abi can't you see Buhari how Nigeria is gradually turning to Dubai

abi can't you see how fulani herdsmen and bandits are raising people from the dead grin

abi can't you see how all the youths in Nigeria are employed
(unemployement)

abi can't you see how everybody in Nigeria is rich(poverty)

abi can't see how nigerians have started eating belleful ever since buhari became president (hunger)

abi can't you see how nigerians now have 24 hours electricity everyday
(poor electricity)

abi can't you see how the value of naira has increased since Buhari became president (inflation)

abi do you want me to call @ MANNABBQGRILLZ to tell you how Buhari is the Abraham Lincoln of Africa undecided

abi you want me to call @ NGpatriot to list the various great achievements of Buhari for you

grin grin OOH naija What an irony grin
you can only hate.
God bless Buhari
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mcreloaded:

You want to tell us wat we already know, or you want us to notice you?
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by earnit3: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
really
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by XXXXTENTACION: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Miracle1991:
you can only hate. God bless Buhari
God bless buhari
as he gradually turns nigeria to dubai cheesy
All the youths in nigeria are gainfully empoleyed undecided
and nigeria is now the safest country in the world grin
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by Godons1: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
SammySteve15:

Just as your people are ONE NIGERIA TERRORISTS

Trash
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by michoim(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
GreatResearcher:
This man is working! Our next CDS.
Yeah. He is an exceptionally good...
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by heendrix(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Heartmender1:
kiss.

Was so amazed seeing him yesterday.

Such an easy man.

He is my mentor.

The way i relate with civilian. most civilian always ask if i am a soldier or not because i am well behaved and discipline and i can vow i have neva used my power against any civilian since i joined the Airforce 3years ago.

Wetin dey dis life wey person go come put the work for head.

God bless the NAF for training us to be a gentlemen
kiss

awwn eyahh imma like hit you up bro

1 Like

Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by heendrix(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Godons1:

grin
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by Heartmender1: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
heendrix:

awwn eyahh imma like hit you up bro

U welcome at anytime bro
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by heendrix(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Heartmender1:

U welcome at anytime bro
How do I hit ya on what's app or FB bro
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by okeigboBlog: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2020
Let's help those writing BIOLOGY PRACTICAL TODAY.

For your Free WAEC BIOLOGY PRACTICAL EXPO CLICK ON

https:///31GF203

THE ABOVE LINK TO GET IT NOW❤️
Re: Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin by Heartmender1: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
heendrix:

How do I hit ya on what's app or FB bro
kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Yahaya’s Appointment Questions Buhari’s Commitment To Federal Character / 10 Things Hindering Nigeria From Progressing / Breaking News: Oloriegbe Floors Saraki In Kwara Central Online Senatorial Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.