Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 (47178 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Taiwojon(m): 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
hmmmm!

all you need now is JESUS.

you need to give your life to Jesus and confess your sin to God and your parents.

then pray for the deliverance of the spirit behind stealing.

moreover you need to work.

to avoid stealing
aviod idleness
aviod laziness
and WORK
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by peacettw: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Don't really know what to say to op especially since I feel it will be a complete waste of my time.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Sirfemisky: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
comshots:
Some orphans still live a better successful life because they are cater for by wealthy relation and philanthropists who raise them from childhood.The harsh words of some parents can turn their children into crime or suicide.Especially when that child makes a mistake.
Thank you sir.
You are a lenient man that understand the principles and theory of life circumstances

4 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
There's no hope for you, brother. Get a rope and do the necessary

1 Like

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by cooltola(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
stop stealing
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by stanliwise(m): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am in HND l.

My life has been in a mess since when I was a child. My parents did care much for me when I was a child. I was a victim of child bully.

I wasted many years after my secondary school.

I now steal from them as a revenge for not teaching me self love
Take back your life now you’re an adult.
Revenge only punish the perpetrator, it doesn’t always silence the problem of the victims
Are you interested in your problem as a victim or would stealing be enough compensation for how broken you are now? If not then stop stealing except you may be telling a lie to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by jericco1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
35 bro?

Don't worry you still have 5 more years because things could get bad for you.

Go and talk to someone
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Dpsychologist: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am in HND l.

My life has been in a mess since when I was a child. My parents did care much for me when I was a child. I was a victim of child bully.

Many are mad but few are roaming
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Emmypure: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
last last some clouts and Damm niggers here don see who them better pass.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by yoursidenigga(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
merieam16:
Lolz

You no go run? Em go come thief from your house this night cheesy cheesy
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Andersonken(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirfemisky:
... You are suffering from cognitive malady. I will get you arrested

thief

3 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:
Up for grab at a giveaway price. 1&2 storey buildings Location: Maza-Maza, Amuwo-Odofin LGA, Lagos state. Price: 29M
You won sell person house?
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by MrHandsome2013: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
sorry

3 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Queenyprinxex(f): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
When Jesus read your story, he wept.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Epstein(m): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am in HND l.

I blame your useless parents for over indulging in you.....
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by younglekky19: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sports betting is the road to poverty and hell.

The motivation to make free money is what lead people into gambling. You need to struggle to make LEGIT money....Live below your means....AVOID betting shops and delete all Betting mobile apps. Learn the rule of the game....The owner makes the money while people keep getting poor.

When you lose to gambling....you pick masturbation to relief the emotionally pain. Alot of jobs have been lost to gambling, many have died, many have left their homes, many have lost their education etc. There is no sustainable money in gambling. Get OuT of Gambling.

Gambling is a bad habit. You need to help yourself by changing your mindset. No amount of motivation can stop you. Discipline your mind today. STOP!

Get a job today and be self contended

2 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by AntiWailer: 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I will wrestle you to the ground if i meet you one day for calling me mad.

you are mad once again.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by osazsky(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
comshots:
Some orphans still live a better successful life because they are cater for by wealthy relation and philanthropists who raise them from childhood.The harsh words of some parents can turn their children into crime or suicide.Especially when that child makes a mistake.

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by emmydrey(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
shame on you..
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Galactico4ever(m): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am in HND l.

What you need is therapy,but bring your cheeks close first so that I can give you a brain resetting slap.

1 Like

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Sirfemisky: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
I really pity you although i dont talk too much coz i believe in action I will transfer the sum of 100k to your account right now.
Use the money to learn a trade or skill.
Pm me.
We rise by lifting others.
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by OBku4(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirfemisky:
Keep laughing.
You will be the first I will bite when I see

grin grin op, you be comedian

I know say that ur post na lie Sha... But no worry, I no go tell anybody

Dey use Dem dey catch cruise

grin
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Icetech: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
mytime24:
true talk wink

And frm neighbor own he go enter street grin

And from there straight to jungle, then comes justice!
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by RPG2020(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Go learn work ☺️

2 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Galactico4ever(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
When Jesus read your story, he wept.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by 21cents: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
OBku4:

grin grin op, you be comedian

I know say that ur post na lie Sha... But no worry, I no go tell anybody

Dey use Dem dey catch cruise

grin
lol grin grin you Sabi the jeck!

just drop something controversial about yourself and watch everyone go haywire finding what isn't lost grin

1 Like

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by XDaBOSS(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bros, E b like say your cause na that una old village chief priest do am for you as your people no gree am host your naming ceremony...

And now the old man (chief priest) is dead...so sad.

Your case no get cure as the person weh suppose cure am no de.
Whish you success in your entrepreneurship.

I come in peace sha...

1 Like

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by JordanMichael(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
@35 and u still blame your parents? Accept who you're, change and be a better person. I used to blame my parents (Dad) in particular. Lemme tell u a little about myself. I left my parents at the age of 17 in a huff cos my father couldn't pay for my WAEC SSCE examination meanwhile he has this money but spend it on frivolities. I came to Lagos, hustle, saved some money, wrote my SSCE (NECO) registered for JAMB and now am in HND1. That hatred and bitterness I've for my father before I let go cos am begining to achieve what he denied me ignorantly. You don't blame NOBODY for your failure. Don't give up on yourself when God has not given up you. Remain blessed!!
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by greggng: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirfemisky:
Send me your address

Unfortunately I am not as rich as your parents ...you no go see money steal from my house
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by xcelentattitude(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
@OP wake up and stay woke!

Quit giving flimsy excuses!
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by fof1: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
cry
Sirfemisky:
I am in HND l.

CHANGE UR MIND SET. DON'T RUIN UR FUTURE. STOP THE BAD HABIT, REACH OUT TO ME LETS CHAT OR DISCUSS REMEDY.PLS. DONT ALLOW UR PAST TO CONFIGURE UR FUTURE. GREATER THINGS AWAITS YOU.PLS. 08096165229
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by sofiscatedmoron: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
You must be Afonja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate / I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander) / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.