Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 (47181 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by OBA117(m): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
At 35, you're still blaming your past?
Don't allow your background or past experience relegates you to the ground
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by OriOko88(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
Eyi gbenutan oo. At 35 some men are done with making kids, but u at 35 is still stealing money from ur parents. At 35,some men re buying cars and houses for their parents. Your case is a worst case scenario of a 35 year old man. So so egregious and pathetic. angry
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by OBku4(m): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Sirfemisky: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
OBku4:

But d op dey crase sha. 4 him to reason this Kain thing.
Op, Sirfemisky.... check urself o. grin
... Send me your address
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by obowunmi(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am in HND l.

My life has been in a mess since when I was a child. My parents did care much for me when I was a child. I was a victim of child bully.

I wasted many years after my secondary school.

I now steal from them as a revenge for not teaching me self love

They deserve it. angry angry

But please work on your healing. Find a good therapist and your success will be the best revenge. They will come begging you.

1 Like

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=Sirfemisky post=93369809]I am in HND l.

My life has been in a mess since when I was a child. My parents did care much for me when I was a child. I was a victim of child bully.

I now steal from them as a revenge for not teaching me self love[

My people say "the day wey mad man realize say him dey na that day him madness begin get cure"
As u boldly talk say u be theif so, my broda go and steal no more.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Jen96: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
I really pity you although i dont talk too much coz i believe in action I will transfer the sum of 100k to your account right now.
Use the money to learn a trade or skill.
Pm me.
We rise by lifting others.
pls sir. If u can assist with my house rent I will be grateful. I come from a good family, incase you go through my past post. But I was misusing money n I was driven out. If you can help me with job too. Anywhere. I v a master's degree with a distinction in dissertation. God bles
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by OBku4(m): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
[qm]
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Why do I keep on seeing such a stupid post on nairaland and ppl seem to buy into it.. so weird!!
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am in HND l.

Oniranu undecided
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by MrHandsome2013: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jen96:
pls sir. If u can assist with my house rent I will be grateful. I come from a good family, incase you go through my past post. But I was misusing money n I was driven out. If you can help me with job too. Anywhere. I v a master's degree with a distinction in dissertation. God bles
What is your discipline?
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Jen96: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
What is your discipline?
pls let's talk private ppl might know me. O decided not to use a new account so u can see I am real. But I am an accountant with a maaters. How can we talk private?
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by micflo28(m): 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Firstly brother, you have no shame. I am very sure your parents are old, instead of you to provide for them, all you do is to steal from them. I am 29 and in the street hussling for my own money and if I catch your type stealing I will smack your ass cos it's laziness. Stay there and be mumuing yourself don't go and Hussle. They gave you an education, you deserve nothing more from them old folks.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by micflo28(m): 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Firstly brother, you have no shame. I am very sure your parents are old, instead of you to provide for them, all you do is to steal from them. I am 29 and in the street hussling for my own money and if I catch your type stealing I will smack your ass cos it's laziness. Stay there and be mumuing yourself don't go and Hussle. They gave you an education, you deserve nothing more from them old folk.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by osazsky(m): 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
I hope at 35 u are not staying with ur parents o.cux I cant imagine ur mum cooking for u.and saying come and eat.na 2 husband be that o...I know its when ever u visit u do ur handpicking..immediately u leave ur dad knows u stole his money but out of love will pretend that all is well praying that one day u will pik ur balls and say no this is not right
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Sirfemisky: 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
OBku4:

Na d same delta wey both of us dey stay na... Abi u no know me... Oga femi
werey boy grin
Call me jare, make we discuss important thing
... Sorry mr obi i almost forgot. Mr obi the gateman for guest house at sapele road right?
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
I really pity you although i dont talk too much coz i believe in action I will transfer the sum of 100k to your account right now.
Use the money to learn a trade or skill.
Pm me.
We rise by lifting others.
Levels cool
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by futurerex: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
AntiWailer:
You are mad Bro.

No need for plenty stories.

You were bullied and u did not grow up to be Dwayne Johnson or Tyson Fury but u decide to be a petty thief not even an Armed Robber.

Your victim mentality get PHD.

You are mad once again bro.
Savage. LMAO

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by MrHandsome2013: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jen96:
pls let's talk private ppl might know me. O decided not to use a new account so u can see I am real. But I am an accountant with a maaters. How can we talk private?
Sorry i need to know you first before any private talk.
Are you a man or lady?
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by foreshore(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am in HND l.

You don't need that unless you will become apologetic all your life. There is more to life than living at such a low level.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Fembleez1(m): 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
You're a disgrace to Femihood. angry
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by patwilly(m): 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
AntiWailer:
You are mad Bro.

No need for plenty stories.

You were bullied and u did not grow up to be Dwayne Johnson or Tyson Fury but u decide to be a petty thief not even an Armed Robber.

Your victim mentality get PHD.

You are mad once again bro.
Lmao undecided smiley angry shocked cool tongue tongue cheesy wink This is the funniest comment I've read in a long while on here.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
YOU and YOUR PARENTS should be flogged mercilessly in a public court!
grin grin grin
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Rahmanjargo(m): 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:
Up for grab at a giveaway price.
1&2 storey buildings
Price: 29M
You mean 29000naira Abi?

Who carry 29M buy these jungle, swear and curses follow am from village
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Rahmanjargo(m): 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
stillmaticOG:
Your life na waste. If only ur papa get sense to use condom that night. Smh
You don carry ur stupidity from ashawo beer parlor come dey talk rubbish here
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by ymstar(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
henryokafor0:
leave them alone bro and Goan learn a trade or something else to Augment your academics, God will see you through.

I grew up with pains and can relate to some things you listed above, Pops raised me with an iron fist which did nothing but made me hate him deeply. I can't remember my pops ever talking some sense into me during my primary and jss days, it's all Shouts and brutalization but that didn't end well too...
Same here, I dislike my ..... And my m. Now a late, but I allowed maturity to set in

1 Like

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Rahmanjargo(m): 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
tfash96:
When people who are not upto your age like Wizkid and Messi and Co can get anything money can buy for their parents... You need to go and appease to your village people o
And you they are not your mate?
Writing like a typical bush man
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Jen96: 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
Sorry i need to know you first before any private talk.
Are you a man or lady?
lady
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by MrHandsome2013: 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jen96:
lady
.. Hmmm. Replied
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by stillmaticOG(m): 12:03am On Sep 01, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

You don carry ur stupidity from ashawo beer parlor come dey talk rubbish here
If ur father had used a condom that night, a fool like you would never be born

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go / Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.