Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 (47177 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Wahala de, oun jale
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Diamondsaheed(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
I don't understand some people,if u can't help situation dnt add 2 d problem,IDs guy is having a mental problem instead 2 advice him,u still insult

9 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by tfash96(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
When people who are not upto your age like Wizkid and Messi and Co can get anything money can buy for their parents... You need to go and appease to your village people o
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by WoundedLamb: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jeffy1206:
your sentence said, 'my parents did care for me' so what's your point? undecided

He probably meant "didn't". Maybe he also didn't learn how to write. More things to blame mummy and daddy for. Lmao...

I believe the guy is just trolling. grin

5 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by NairalandSon: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Funny
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by fabuloz1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
You need to be arrested Oga
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by osazsky(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirfemisky:
Money.
You want to give me job?
at this ur mental state.nobody go give u job o..u are not mentally balanced ..so low productivity if not checked on time properly it can lead to depression then suicide...try to learn a trade ...handwork...if I tell u my story enn...but never never settle for less.u are bigger than it...most of us when faced with temptation we begin to look for temporary way out of it..maybe drugs sex ...while the problem still exist..but until u decide to emancipate urself from this mental slavery nothing will change ..u may still be stealing from them at 50 but one day them go die leave u.do u have a plan b

2 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by webmaster99(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
you see!
most of all this problems would have been avoided if only our eye sights were clear enough

the eye is your guide!
do visit my thread below to know more.
https://www.nairaland.com/6089347/how-natural-eye-solution-made
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by kushme: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am in HND l.

My life has been in a mess since when I was a child. My parents did care much for me when I was a child. I was a victim of child bully.

I wasted many years after my secondary school.

I now steal from them as a revenge for not teaching me self love

You are a wicked child.. We need to gather hands to beat you very well so that you'll feel physical and emotional pains just like the one you are putting your parents through..

So, stupid boy like you is knowledgeable of what "self love" is and could not look for ways to teach yourself and your parents?

Your excuse is lame and punishable by 100 slaps on one part of the cheek.

We need to beat you immediately.. Stupid son..

1 Like

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by realstars: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am in HND l.

My life has been in a mess since when I was a child. My parents did care much for me when I was a child. I was a victim of child bully.

Maybe Your Grandpa Was A Stealer. Now You Are A House Thife.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Chris2863(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
AntiWailer:
You are mad Bro.

No need for plenty stories.

You were bullied and u did not grow up to be Dwayne Johnson or Tyson Fury but u decide to be a petty thief not even an Armed Robber.

Your victim mentality get PHD.

You are mad once again bro.

4 Likes

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Sirfemisky: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Diamondsaheed:
I don't understand some people,if u can't help situation dnt add 2 d problem,IDs guy is having a mental problem instead 2 advice him,u still insult
Who have cognitive malady?
I am really overgasted by your assertion
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
This is really sad. You need real help uncle.

And you need your parents forgiveness

1 Like

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Andersonken(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
at 35years you are stealing from your parents? dear poster you are a frustrated, smelling fool!
you are a waste. foolish fool. goat.

1 Like

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Sirfemisky: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
fabuloz1:
You need to be arrested Oga
.. You are the one that needed to be arrested.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Burgerlomo: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
I beg no go contest for any government office post ooo, biko.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Well well well

What do we have here?

My brother you need JESUS CHRIST

Playing
aja wele wele by ejyke nwamba
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by passiveincome01: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
REAlly
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Chessg(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=Sirfemisky post=93369809]I am in HND l.

I now steal from them as a revenge for not teaching me self love[/quote
laff wan finish me here clap for ur self you are doing good

1 Like

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Sirfemisky: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Andersonken:
at 35years you are stealing from your parents? dear poster you are a frustrated, smelling fool!
you are a waste. foolish fool. goat.
You are suffering from cognitive malady.
I will get you arrested
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Tumbulum: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Stop stealing then and start working with your hands to make money
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by milkyworld(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
No condition is permanent...
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Sirfemisky: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Movicq:
grin grin This thing just funny! Try tiff ur pa motor fest

Or just do yahoo
Bro yahoo no gree pay.
I don dey the street for years but no luck.
Abeg show me way biko

1 Like

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by greall12(m): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Good of you thanks God your mum not someone else.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by greggng: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am in HND l.

Unrepentant thief
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Maliqcious: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
You they whine yourself. So many attention seekers of late

1 Like

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Asiseeit: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am in HND l.

Your matter iz not ordinary eyes o. Seek help.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by AntiWailer: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
anonymousSA:
kids everywhere...your not 35

grin

U call kids but U posted Iike a toddler.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Sirfemisky: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
greggng:

Unrepentant thief
... Send me your address
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by SOJOSEPH(m): 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Do you plan to pass this to your children?
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Sirfemisky: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
AntiWailer:

grin
U call kids but U posted Iike a toddler.
.. I will wrestle you to the ground if i meet you one day for calling me mad.
Re: I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Belafonte:

You are five years away from 40 and you need to wake up.

Your lot in life is a direct result of your choices and at your age you gave no excuse. There are orphans doing very well and you're blaming your parents? You need to be flogged with Cele broom till you have sense.

Wake the hell up. When your parents die who will you be stealing from abi you haven't thought that far ahead yet? Sorry is your name
Some orphans still live a better successful life because they are cater for by wealthy relation and philanthropists who raise them from childhood.The harsh words of some parents can turn their children into crime or suicide.Especially when that child makes a mistake.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate / I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander) / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.