Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Bit-mistress Is A Scam Dating Site - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bit-mistress Is A Scam Dating Site (1831 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / Hisbah Police caught in the Hotel claims the Married Mistress is His Daughter / Is Bit Mistress Genuine Share Your Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bit-mistress Is A Scam Dating Site by PrinceOfEast(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
You guys should not fall for those cheap, useless and bastard scammers.

Politicsng and exbanker might be/are the same person promoting bitmistress subtly, they/he will tell a fake story of how a gee made millions while using bitmistress to run his dating level..and some ignorant peeps will fall for that cheap vivid lie and part way with some btc($16-$20).

Bitmistress is a scam and Politicsng/ExBanker are scammers....NLanders should take note.

4 Likes

Re: Bit-mistress Is A Scam Dating Site by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
When we Decide to Engage in Immoral things, Duping and Yahoo Yahoo is cannot be avoided..
They go to Together
Re: Bit-mistress Is A Scam Dating Site by Odion2016(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lol..So you did not know

2 Likes

Re: Bit-mistress Is A Scam Dating Site by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Odion2016:
Lol..So you did not know
i know..just trying to create awareness!!
Re: Bit-mistress Is A Scam Dating Site by OliverThomas: 7:00am On Dec 09, 2020
You may be right about not trusting them, but don't lose faith yet because my friend once met a girl on this dating site https://shagbook.com/uk/ and he came across a decent girl. She told a lot of stories about her being unhappy with her life since she was constantly borrowing money for her mother's treatment but in the end, it turned out to be a true love story. This story touched him and he became a sort of life-saver for her.
So it is not at all that bad. Consider your prospects wisely and think twice before trusting someone.
Re: Bit-mistress Is A Scam Dating Site by VictorButler: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2020
OliverThomas:
You may be right about not trusting them, but don't lose faith yet because my friend once met a girl on this dating site https://shagbook.com/uk/ and he came across a decent girl. She told a lot of stories about her being unhappy with her life since she was constantly borrowing money for her mother's treatment but in the end, it turned out to be a true love story. This story touched him and he became a sort of life-saver for her.
So it is not that all bad. Consider your prospects wisely and think twice before trusting someone.
It's sad that your friend was unlucky.

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video / Where Can I Find This Exactly? / I Give Up On Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.