Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1061706 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2014
^^^ That shouldn't be a problem. I doubt it will pop up. And even if it does, you just briefly explain what happened.

Goodluck in your interview.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Mrnicho: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2014
Hello forummate . A friend of mine is plannig to spend his vacation in usa. but he resided in dubia and he to be invite by a girl friend that base in US . Now what document did he need and what document that the girl need to send to him and what is the procedure ?because she just left his place ,she also came for a visiting to meet my friend in dubai please help
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 8:15am On Oct 07, 2014
Phema:
^^^ That shouldn't be a problem. I doubt it will pop up. And even if it does, you just briefly explain what happened.

why not quote the guy?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2014
greggy:
@tzetzefly and every other person that can be of help here.

I wandered into this thread while searching for some info and i must commend what u re doing here.
I need your advice on something bothering me about my visa application. I applied for a conference in Washington DC and my appointment is schedule for friday 10th 7am. What bothers me is that I was processing a student visa last year but aborted it. During that time, i visited the embassy on a notary appointment because the school i applied for stated that my sponsor's form must be notarized at the US consulate but however, i couldn't get that done because they demanded that my uncle must sign in the presence of the consular before they notarize it and i left . I couldn't get it done because my uncle was out of town and had to abort the school process.
Now my question is this, will this pop up in their system even if i never did biometrics or attended any interview.
My conference is for 9days and am been sponsored by my boss. I work in the office of the senior special assistant to the gov.

pls advise

i guess this answer by Phema can help:
Phema:

Re: Usa Visit Visa by phatrat: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hello guys im having issues updating my ds 160 confirmations it says error on the page i keep trying and my interview is 10th october. i have change my appointment date aswel. can i still change if i want to?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by greggy: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Phema:

Thnx Phema, i will share my experience after my interview. cheers
Re: Usa Visit Visa by sanciro: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
HELLO HOUSEMATES,my cousin is sendn us(my wife and me) invitation letter and oda necessary documents from his side so that we can apply for visitors visa in other to spend xmas and new year wiv him,will like to knw wat are the documents we are to take along wiv my cousins own to the embassy,i knw we are paying for 2 visa fees but aw are we going to book appointment,HOPE TO READ FROM THE HOUSE ASAP
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tee12345(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2014
Your visa approval is still subject to administrative processing (meaning embassy in investigating something...may be a big issue or might be nothing). Just wait and keep tracking online.

abeycityx:
Hello people ...my visa was approved since 25th September but i have not given my passport and visa ..when tracked online , it was on administrative processing ..pls can someone help me with what this means
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Mrnicho: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hello forummate . A friend of mine is plannig to spend his vacation in usa. but he resided in dubia and he to be invite by a girl friend that base in US . Now what document did he need and what document that the girl need to send to him and what is the procedure ?because she just left his place ,she also came for a visiting to meet my friend in dubai please help I need your assistance
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Chile12: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hi everyone,
I Have an interview in a few weeks at the us embassy, I had 1month U.S visa 4 years ago, I traveled and spent just 10 days but I haven't renewed since then. Now I don't know if I stand a chance of being issued a visa again as it's been a long time I got the last one.
Please advice me
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Ramzolly: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hello all. I went for my visa interview today and it was approved. I want to thank you tzetzefly and everyone who contributes here. You all were indeed helpful. D letter i was given for pick up said i have to go with my appointment letter with barcode sticker. Please wat appointment letter is that? And the barcode sticker?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
Chile12:
Hi everyone,
I Have an interview in a few weeks at the us embassy, I had 1month U.S visa 4 years ago, I traveled and spent just 10 days but I haven't renewed since then. Now I don't know if I stand a chance of being issued a visa again as it's been a long time I got the last one.
Please advice me

Fresh applicants are granted visa, how much more you. As long as you didn't abuse your first visa. Goodluck.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ramzolly:
Hello all. I went for my visa interview today and it was approved. I want to thank you tzetzefly and everyone who contributes here. You all were indeed helpful. D letter i was given for pick up said i have to go with my appointment letter with barcode sticker. Please wat appointment letter is that? And the barcode sticker?

Congrats. Yes, you go with your interview appointment letter. It usually has a barcode underneath.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Ramzolly: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Phema:

Congrats. Yes, you go with your interview appointment letter. It usually has a barcode underneath.
Ok but the barcode number is different from my ds 160 conf numbers cos i booked appointment before completing the form. I hope that would not be a problem
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ramzolly:

Ok but the barcode number is different from my ds 160 conf numbers cos i booked appointment before completing the form. I hope that would not be a problem

Shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Ramzolly: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Phema:

Shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks a lot
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ramzolly:
Hello all. I went for my visa interview today and it was approved. I want to thank you tzetzefly and everyone who contributes here. You all were indeed helpful.

Congratulations to you, have a wonderful trip.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by henrychubayo: 6:26am On Oct 09, 2014
Ramzolly:
. Why are u like this fellow. You came here and looked for info and assistance and you were helped. Now why don't u share your interview experience so that others can learn. Don't be surprise that no one will assist you again next time u needed help.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by babe4chi(f): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2014
Hello all.
Please I want to apply for US tourist visa but I didn't get any invitation frm anyone there. I jus want to knw wat documents to tk wit me.
Nd I'm workin too.
Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by SMARTRON: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
tzetzefly:

Observation made from your write up above, you seem to answer to questions you're not asked, this is a negative to your interview.

And you answered wrong about travelling as a family. From your post, you have actually done this before with your wife to South Africa.

Give it a break and apply later. Travel with your wife someplace else.

@tzetzefly
Thank you mi brother for your kind advice, i and my family will be visiting Ghana next week (for three days) on a family visit and also plan to reapply for our US visa next month. i hope this trip will add to change in our status.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
SMARTRON:

@tzetzefly
Thank you mi brother for your kind advice, i and my family will be visiting Ghana next week (for three days) on a family visit and also plan to reapply for our US visa next month. i hope this trip will add to change in our status.

Give it a break for at least six months. Your circumstance should have changed by then.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by SMARTRON: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
@@tzetzefly
thank you very much. our last application was in April. applying in November will make it seven months. next December will be my wife's fortieth birthday and i will like us to have it in the us. i look forward to your kind advice. lot of regards
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Adegbulugbe(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hello.pls I applied for US tourist nd bussiness visa and the person helping me in the processing called me 3weeks after and told me my interview date,pls I need guide for my interview.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
Adegbulugbe:
Hello.pls I applied for US tourist nd bussiness visa and the person helping me in the processing called me 3weeks after and told me my interview date,pls I need guide for my interview.
My conjecture is that you patronize an agent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Adegbulugbe(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
charzyh2:

My conjecture is that you patronize an agent.

I don't patronize cos I never mentioned sm1 and that's is where I'm confuse about interview date been fast like that and I'm here to seek word of advice about it and the interview pls
Re: Usa Visit Visa by superfavour(m): 5:27am On Oct 13, 2014
Tzetzefly, thanks so much man
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2014
Adegbulugbe:

I don't patronize cos I never mentioned sm1 and that's is where I'm confuse about interview date been fast like that and I'm here to seek word of advice about it and the interview pls
back up this questions with documents: who is your sponsor? what is the aim of your trip? What do you do and since when? Are you married? (if yes) when?
Follow the instructions here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1181160/comprehensive-list-documents-required-visas
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Adegbulugbe(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
charzyh2:

back up this questions with documents: who is your sponsor? what is the aim of your trip? What do you do and since when? Are you married? (if yes) when?
Follow the instructions here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1181160/comprehensive-list-documents-required-visas
Ok thanks man,pls will they request for a bank account statement?and what quality of bank statement will be sweet to tender?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
Adegbulugbe:

Ok thanks man,pls will they request for a bank account statement?and what quality of bank statement will be sweet to tender?
get ready your 6 months bank statement. Make sure the funds running in your account are of verifiable sources. Do not patronize money lodgement.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 14, 2014
I dont know how true it is I heard that as a result of this Ebola in West Africa there has been massive Denials in the US embassy and even people at the port of entry are turned back.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by femredhead: 8:18am On Oct 14, 2014
That's not true.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Chile12: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Pls has anyone gotten a visa in the last 5 days? My interview is in a few days. Pls share experience. I hear it's quite hard now. Tho I've been to the U.S before on a 1month visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.