Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1060526 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Jchi9876: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Jchi please Chloe is an ajebo ok?! grin grin
You didn't even say custard?! Please don't fall her standard cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
chloe7:
my brother how will we have travel history together when they won't give him a uk visa and they won't give me a u.s visa? He got the uk refusal years back and gave up on them, before I give birth I might try again, i'm not sure.

Ghana, Dubai, Gambia, Maldives, Senegal, Kenya...all visa free

That my dear is travel history.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
chloe7:
time factor is the cause of not travelling together because i'm a dubai regular visitor and when I have time he doesn't have time or his leave isn't approved, when he has time I don't have, but at least I can see it's really necessary so we go travel somewhere together or maybe two places before the last quarter of the year so I can reapply in Abuja, I swear if na Abuja I go I for get this visa, this Lagos witch v.o's i've kissed them bye already

It has nothing to do with the VO as its the same questions you will be asked.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
thegreengooner:

It has nothing to do with the VO as its the same questions you will be asked.
well as for me i've given up on this American race for now at least, what am I going to look for in Gambia, Kenya, Senegal grin ,only business carries me abroad abeg my money never plenty reach to dey tour and vacation, when America tire dem go give me visa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Ess: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
chloe7:
well as for me i've given up on this American race for now at least, what am I going to look for in Gambia, Kenya, Senegal grin ,only business carries me abroad abeg my money never plenty reach to dey tour and vacation, when America tire dem go give me visa

Well hard luck.
I was due same day with you but in Abuja. What I saw im Abuja wasn't so rosy as barely 30% got the visa. And truely most of them didn't actually qualify IMHO.

What I advise is for people to have travel experience and if married should be together. Also a good job and then being married as another strong tie.

Most of the interview questions revolve around these 3 especially for tourism visa.

While for conference/trainings. You should focus on:
- how did you get to know about the conference/training?
- knowing what the conf is all about and how it relates to your work/study

My lil advise.

BTW I was successful, as a family visa interview. Transcript later.. ..

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by bodescous: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Good evening friends in the forum. I have an urgent question with good advice from you guys.
I have a wife who is an LPR and a son who is a citizen in d state.I want to go for my father in law 70th birthday coming up this may 2015.My concerns goes thus!
1.I have a pending immigrant filing by my wife which I learnt it is very difficult to get non immigrant visa while you have a pending filing.So I don't know if I could fill in d-s 160 that its my wife I wanna go see.
2.I think my father in law got to the state thru visiting visa and later converted it and became LPR thru remarriage... My concerns is that if I mention his name and they enter it in their computer,I don't know what effect that can have on my chances.
3.Back to me......I have strong ties to d country Naija as I have a well paying job...An independent petroleum marketer with roughly income of 400k per month...tho classified as business earning ...Also our first son of 10 years old is here with me in Naija ...He's not following me this time around to d state...I just have d intention of using maximum of two weeks .....Just for d birthday and ofcourse to see my wife and my other son...

please guys,how do I go about this?Thank you.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
I just submitted my ds 160 form online. I didn't find any means to upload a passport photo, but the printed confirmation page show a passport like space? have I Perharps made any mistake?? I've paid the fee but I'm yet 5o book an appointment. pls

chloe
ladyG
Any1?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
fredoricko:
I just submitted my ds 160 form online. I didn't find any means to upload a passport photo, but the printed confirmation page show a passport like space? have I Perharps made any mistake?? I've paid the fee but I'm yet 5o book an appointment. pls

chloe
ladyG
Any1?

I suggest you use a paper clip to attach the photo to the form. present it that way at the first window you are pointed to when you enter the embassy building. They will handle from there.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
thegreengooner:

I suggest you use a paper clip to attach the photo to the form. present it that way at the first window you are pointed to when you enter the embassy building. They will handle from there.

I wish you all the best.

thnks for ur advice. But pls have you at any time applied before?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
fredoricko:

Yes, several times
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
fredoricko:

gringringringrin oh ye of little faith. He gave you the correct advice. You do not upload passport rather you carry the hard copy to the embassy. Pls do not staple it sir.
I have also applied too grin

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

gringringringrin oh ye of little faith. He gave you the correct advice. You do not upload passport rather you carry the hard copy to the embassy. Pls do not staple it sir.
I have also applied too grin

lolz, You cnt blame me you knw. I ve to make sure I don't give those v.o any reason for refusal. Anyways chose 2nd March as appointment date. What's urs ladyG?? Wishin y'all success!!!

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
fredoricko:

lolz, You cnt blame me you knw. I ve to make sure I don't give those v.o any reason for refusal. Anyways chose 2nd March as appointment date. What's urs ladyG?? Wishin y'all success!!!
Naaaaa. I have gone thru the cycle of been bounced, later got it,expired and renewed. I'm here as a hobby. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Naaaaa. I have gone thru the cycle of been bounced, later got it,expired and renewed. I'm here as a hobby. Lol
my friend my friend, how's it going?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 12:07am On Feb 04, 2015
chloe7:
Gidigba o! Hope say ur temper don cool
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Isjaymoh(m): 3:57am On Feb 04, 2015
Advice pls. Me sponsoring myself or my Uncle sponsoring me, which of it is the best. I'm 26yrs and am working in my Uncle's company. And am going for visiting which is my Aunt that inviting me.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 5:51am On Feb 04, 2015
Isjaymoh:
Advice pls. Me sponsoring myself or my Uncle sponsoring me, which of it is the best. I'm 26yrs and am working in my Uncle's company. And am going for visiting which is my Aunt that inviting me.
How much do u earn? How long have u worked? If both are fairly reasonable , you sponsor yourself
Re: Usa Visit Visa by omobabe1(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2015
hi nairalanders,i got my visa may last year to attend church convention but i could not make it due to some issue at home,
now i want to make use of the visa.pls which one is best for me,should i make hotel reservation or i should register for another
conference? your candid advice is highly needed,thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2015
omobabe1:
hi nairalanders,i got my visa may last year to attend church convention but i could not make it due to some issue at home,
now i want to make use of the visa.pls which one is best for me,should i make hotel reservation or i should register for another
conference? your candid advice is highly needed,thanks
I do not understand u. You have a valid visa? Or you want to apply for a new one?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Jchi9876: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2015
chloe7:

Ore mi ore mi, bo ni?
Chloe u from Ibadan?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by omobabe1(m): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

I do not understand u. You have a valid visa? Or you want to apply for a new one?

thank you very much,i have a valid visa since may last year.the question they ask me at the
embassy is what are you going to do in the US? and i said i am going for church convention
in md,ever since then i never use the visa.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Isjaymoh(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

How much do u earn? How long have u worked? If both are fairly reasonable , you sponsor yourself

I'm earning 65k monthly and have been working with him for the past 3yrs now. So, which either of the two option will suit my level.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
omobabe1:

thank you very much,i have a valid visa since may last year.the question they ask me at the
embassy is what are you going to do in the US? and i said i am going for church convention
in md,ever since then i never use the visa.
You can use your valid visa at any point in time. However, the officer at the point of entry will most likely ask you why you didn't use it for the reason you said so be prepared for that answer and also to show (if asked) that you won't misuse the visa.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
Isjaymoh:

I'm earning 65k monthly and have been working with him for the past 3yrs now. So, which either of the two option will suit my level.
In my personal opinion,I did the math, if you have been saving 20k every month since you started work, you shoulda saved 720k and if you are staying with family, it should be enough so u can sponsor yourself.
However, there are other factors the VOs consider apart from income.
Adonai bless
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
Jchi9876:

Ore mi ore mi, bo ni?
Chloe u from Ibadan?
e be like say you be witch, i'm from Ibadan oo
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Gidigba o! Hope say ur temper don cool
my temper don cool o, wetin I go do? I can't blame myself jare, life is too short to be vexing up and down, I know say one day one day I go get the visa ni, and na for Abuja I go reapply surely, but reapplication time will be later later in the year.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Jchi9876: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
chloe7:
e be like say you be witch, i'm from Ibadan oo

Na wizard i be ikan soso after Ifa.
You from Oluyole ni Na only Ibadan people full this section grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
Jchi9876:

Na wizard i be ikan soso after Ifa.
You from Oluyole ni Na only Ibadan people full this section grin
no mind us, e be like say na we dey find visa pass, no be our fault. Lol

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
chloe7:
no mind us, e be like say na we dey find visa pass, no be our fault. Lol
No mind them. One day one day Americans will be hustling for Niaja visa.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 05, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

No mind them. One day one day Americans will be hustling for Niaja visa.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
will that ever be possible? We never can tell the next 100 years sha but with what is on ground now at least for now na we go still dey hustle for their visa.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 05, 2015
LadyGuinivere and my other well wishers so I woke up this morning with encouragement to reapply for my visa in abuja again after all my prayers because my baby must be an American, I forgot that before giving up on the 2nd, so i'll start out the process again from the beginning tomorrow and book an appointment in abuja for when i'm back from the u.k in a month's time. I need sincere advice from everyone here. God bless you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.