Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,310 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1059934 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Sirolad(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
chloe7:
Sirolad first of all it will be well, and sorry about your denial. Secondly do you have any prior travel experience outside Nigeria.?
No
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Sirolad(m): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
superfavour:

where was this? Was any document checked?
Lagos. They hardly check any document.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sirolad:
No
that must have contributed to the reason for your refusal although some people are given on virgin passports but different v.o's evaluate different cases, just try to knot the loop holes properly before reapplying, shinejackie over to you.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
chloe7:
that must have contributed to the reason for your refusal although some people are given on virgin passports but different v.o's evaluate different cases, just try to knot the loop holes properly before reapplying, shinejackie over to you.

In addition to your advise to him, he should give the visa application some break,let him re- apply again in either another 3 months or 6 months time, sometimes it is pretty difficult to hazard a guess as to how the VO's view different applicant..... wink
Re: Usa Visit Visa by namek2: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
i thank u God for journey mercy just relax in my hotel room,,,o! lord the hour has come for ur name to be glorified,,,,jn 17 vs 1 oh lord grant us success 2moro morning Amen,,, house i need ur prayer ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Excellentman: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hello house , I need an experienced info on this issue

I was approved b1/b2 March was to travel to TX to my friend who invited me, but he called that he's coming into Nigeria for weeks holiday so I waited to return back to USA with him. But now he has moved from Tx to another state where he now lives just after my visa approval.

So on the travel date we boarded flight together got to Atlanta POE and being that he's an US citizen he had gone to fast track while I was on the long que for visa like 800's people . So the cbp asked me my mission which is visiting a friend . They tried calling my friend but phone was switch off being in the airport there are restricted area where phones can't be operated . But on my I-94 form filled as I couldn't get my friend I input the original address which I used at the embassy but being that we both traveling together I bought a flight ticket to NC.

While waiting at the secondary check they still trying to reach my friend still not success and I told them we both came in that most probably he might has broad his flight to his destination cos he's flying on his returned tkt, my connection flight was for 11am . To cut the story short cbp made a decision to cancelled my visa and advice me that I could re apply for a visa that I wasn't ban . Please house anyone with similar news and is it always a good result after re applying for a visa using the same individual as ur point of contact . My friend later called them that at lease I should be given 24hours because they could finalised on a decision which so cruel. He's ready to show all prove that he was in the flight that he never thought I was stopped for questioning and he has no access to phone by the time cbp were calling to verify if it's true he was on the same flight and going to his house in NC

Please I need some sort of advice because I want to re apply again soonest . Sorry if there are errors in typing lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by onatisi(m): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Excellentman:
Hello house , I need an experienced info on this issue

I was approved b1/b2 March was to travel to TX to my friend who invited me, but he called that he's coming into Nigeria for weeks holiday so I waited to return back to USA with him. But now he has moved from Tx to another state where he now lives just after my visa approval.

So on the travel date we boarded flight together got to Atlanta POE and being that he's an US citizen he had gone to fast track while I was on the long que for visa like 800's people . So the cbp asked me my mission which is visiting a friend . They tried calling my friend but phone was switch off being in the airport there are restricted area where phones can't be operated . But on my I-94 form filled as I couldn't get my friend I input the original address which I used at the embassy but being that we both traveling together I bought a flight ticket to NC.

While waiting at the secondary check they still trying to reach my friend still not success and I told them we both came in that most probably he might has broad his flight to his destination cos he's flying on his returned tkt, my connection flight was for 11am . To cut the story short cbp made a decision to cancelled my visa and advice me that I could re apply for a visa that I wasn't ban . Please house anyone with similar news and is it always a good result after re applying for a visa using the same individual as ur point of contact . My friend later called them that at lease I should be given 24hours because they could finalised on a decision which so cruel. He's ready to show all prove that he was in the flight that he never thought I was stopped for questioning and he has no access to phone by the time cbp were calling to verify if it's true he was on the same flight and going to his house in NC

Please I need some sort of advice because I want to re apply again soonest . Sorry if there are errors in typing lol.

bros , sorry but I will suggest u put on hold that re application ,your problem is spiritual .

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Excellentman: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
onatisi:
bros , sorry but I will suggest u put on hold that re application ,your problem is spiritual .
You are so funny lol. Really it's kinda look crazy Some1 I waited for just not to have problem at the entry should they need to contact him end up forgetting me at the airport saying he's mind never goes there that I could be delayed . Imagine Cpb were so curious why would some you both left Nigeria boarded same flight could leave you behind and go without checking what's happening to me . That gave them more reason to doubt me
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
onatisi:
I don't think we should blame our problems on spiritual at all at all, this case is simple and clear cut, your friend should have waited for you, that's your first time in the u.s for crying out loud and you both were together, I have traveled with friends and my family before and I know how we do, even though we get on the same queue after the check we wait for ourselves.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Excellentman you will reapply if you want to, and show evidence of maybe boarding passes of you both or something and also other documents to show that you were actually on the same flight with him and hopefully God will do something for you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by onatisi(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
chloe7:
I don't think we should blame our problems on spiritual at all at all, this case is simple and clear cut, your friend should have waited for you, that's your first time in the u.s for crying out loud and you both were together, I have traveled with friends and my family before and I know how we do, even though we get on the same queue after the check we wait for ourselves.
how would u explain his inability to coontact his friend for hrs within the same building and he was only able to contact him after his visa had been canceled
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ifegy: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
@Excellentman, sounds like you filled in a different address on the entry form from the destination your airline ticket indicated you were travelling to. That would have been a problem, from the immigration officials' point of view.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Excellentman: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
ifegy:
@Excellentman, sounds like you filled in a different address on the entry form from the destination your airline ticket indicated you were travelling to. That would have been a problem, from the immigration officials' point of view.

Let me explain further at the Delta counter in Lagos he's the one that gave the new address as point of contact because I don't have it. But problem start while we landed and I went to the rest room hoping that he will be waiting for me , but he's had gone to US citizen lane which are very few , but we can't make use of telephone right there at the immigration hall so my only option is to fill the initial TX address that I used at the embassy , which I believed if asked I can't easily pointed at him that he's here with me and he just relocated to the new state we are now traveling to. But that is not the issue here per day. Cbp were curious to know why would he live me behind and travelled without checking on me . The 2nd cbp that was ministered to me try calling him if they had got him on the phone there would t be any issue about filling different state on the form.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Excellentman: 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
onatisi:
how would u explain his inability to coontact his friend for hrs within the same building and he was only able to contact him after his visa had been canceled

I was giving one chance to make a call after they had already made a decision to send me back. The call is to notify my coming back to Lagos . I just pleaded with the cbp if I could try his number just to be sure it's true they had tried reaching him , but then my friend has already arrived to his state outside the airport . Actually our initial convo was that he will come and pick me up as soon I arrive the destination that his not far from the airport. Because he's going on a first connecting flight while mine was for 11am his was 8am I guess.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Excellentman: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
chloe7:
Excellentman you will reapply if you want to, and show evidence of maybe boarding passes of you both or something and also other documents to show that you were actually on the same flight with him and hopefully God will do something for you

chloe7:

Oh nice of you , tho I was so angry with him. The visa cancellation is not even the problem but how I was treated like a criminal , without not access to phone I would had contacted his fiancées and she could had made necessary way to reach him or his other friend of my predicament with the cbp. Again the stress I went thru in the flight sitted like a stuck fish in sardine can. 13 hours and sitted another 17hours in the detention room and again another 11hours flight back home Damn I was going Nut . I was just praying that should not give me a bad news that they couldn't book me a flight that night. I would had Died in the detention room. but it's okay I just don't want over zealous VC to see my case as an intended immigrat or other serious issues while trying to re-apply . Like I said earlier My friend is ready to give me every documents that will indicate his rent deeds and other to prove my case and his ready to answer any other questions
Re: Usa Visit Visa by onatisi(m): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2015
Excellentman:

I was giving one chance to make a call after they had already made a decision to send me back. The call is to notify my coming back to Lagos . I just pleaded with the cbp if I could try his number just to be sure it's true they had tried reaching him , but then my friend has already arrived to his state outside the airport . Actually our initial convo was that he will come and pick me up as soon I arrive the destination that his not far from the airport. Because he's going on a first connecting flight while mine was for 11am his was 8am I guess.
bros honestly ,I don't understand all what u wrote ,it is confusing but what I know is that same airport and cbd has allowed and still allows many ppl tro enter usa without even asking too much questions . Secondly ,the person that was supposed to make things smooth for u left all of a sudden and his phone went off . Sorry that I am been too spiritual here , but you were followed and all the manipulations that happened to facilitate ur deportation was conceived spiritually but yes physical human beings needed to carry out the assignment without even knowing it . whatever happens in the physical is as a result of what was conceived in the spiritual realm

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Excellentman: 12:55am On Apr 23, 2015
onatisi:
bros honestly ,I don't understand all what u wrote ,it is confusing but what I know is that same airport and cbd has allowed and still allows many ppl tro enter usa without even asking too much questions . Secondly ,the person that was supposed to make things smooth for u left all of a sudden and his phone went off . Sorry that I am been too spiritual here , but you were followed and all the manipulations that happened to facilitate ur deportation was conceived spiritually but yes physical human beings needed to carry out the assignment without even knowing it . whatever happens in the physical is as a result of what was conceived in the spiritual realm

Abeg you just making me laugh here. This ur spiritual thingy I'm sorry it's a mistake and it could happened to anyone.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Jeffex(m): 3:40am On Apr 23, 2015
Hello everyone plsss I'd like to know if USA embassy gives multiple entry visa to successful applicants that pass the interview and does that guarantee one stay in the USA within that two years of the visa also when the visa is due to expire can it be renew??
Re: Usa Visit Visa by adigunomomama(m): 4:48am On Apr 23, 2015
onatisi:

Spiritual or no spiritual
To me, his friend caused it. You travelled with him, and simply because you are a us citizen, you join a less queue and forget your friend that you travelled together all the way from Nigeria haba! Something is wrong somewhere thou I don't knw how you guys roll buh to b candid, something is wrong. Sorry bro, Your friend screwed you.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by adigunomomama(m): 4:49am On Apr 23, 2015
LadyG

Chloe

And the rest of the gurus here

Quite long

I dey hail una ooo
Re: Usa Visit Visa by onatisi(m): 5:43am On Apr 23, 2015
adigunomomama:

haba! Something is wrong somewhere thou I don't knw how you guys roll buh to b candid, something is wrong.
thank you,at least you agree with me that the whole scenario and story looks very very strange. Maybe due to my african background and experience that is why I believe in spirituality . But to me the guy story isn't ordinary although I maybe wrong .
Re: Usa Visit Visa by onatisi(m): 5:44am On Apr 23, 2015
Excellentman:

Abeg you just making me laugh here. This ur spiritual thingy I'm sorry it's a mistake and it could happened to anyone.
ok
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 23, 2015
Jeffex:
Hello everyone plsss I'd like to know if USA embassy gives multiple entry visa to successful applicants that pass the interview and does that guarantee one stay in the USA within that two years of the visa also when the visa is due to expire can it be renew??

You are given 2years visa, it does not guarantee you stay indefinitely in the US, you have a maximum of 180 days endorsed on your passport on arrival subject to the discretion of border officials, if you stay beyond the months or weeks endorsed on your passport, you become an illegal, you can stay indefinitely in the US if you are a PR holder (Green card holder or US citizen)......it is better you adhere to the terms and conditions of your visa.. wink
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:09am On Apr 23, 2015
All this back and forth will not get you anywre Mr Excellent. The truth is that your friend for reasons best known to him blank your side at border control. No escuse make sense. If you were going to his house, both of you shuda be on the same flights...so many other options but moving on... Unfortunately, you still need your friend. You have already stated the solution to your problem-you were not banned. So reapply. Answer to the question that you were deported at POE in your form and if there's space for explanation, let it show clearly that you have proof (boarding passes et al)to vindicate yourself. This is for the simple reason of hashing out your deportation reason.
Now as to staying again with your same friend, let's be practical here...do you REALLY wanna do that? This guy don't gat ur back and you don't have to be burnt twice to know you eat hot egusi soup from the sides (as an elder with adages cheesy ) You gotta understand Naija people abroad have a diff mindset. Me , Lady G, I no de stay with my own bro when I travel cos e get village mentality. (Harsh but reality speaking here)
So collect all the gbo gbo e from ur paddy, reapply but think long and hard whether you wanna stay with that guy again. Its solely u and your gut that can answer that.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:13am On Apr 23, 2015
Adigunmomma with much trembling and rolling on the floor (the dust enter my brazillian wig sef) I throway Salud! How ya side? Long time o!

Mr Shine
Chloe
Fredricko (what's your title now sef?)
100! I will call CBP on you if I don't get my chocolate. Na 27 hours dem go lock you for windowless room o! Lol
Namek shey today is your date? God's grace

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Adigunmomma with much trembling and rolling on the floor (the dust enter my brazillian wig sef) I throway Salud! How ya side? Long time o!

Mr Shine
Chloe
100! I will call CBP on you if I don't get my chocolate. Na 27 hours dem go lock you for windowless room o! Lol

l am fine, wish you luck in your Ghana trip. smiley
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2015
shinejackie:

l am fine, wish you luck in your Ghana trip. smiley
Thanks Boo but I no go. For a very long and convulated reason . For further answers contact my PA cheesy
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 23, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Mr Shine
Chloe

Lol.

once a prof, always a ....?
once a soldier, always a .......?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 23, 2015
LadyGuinivere how was the trip to Ghana? I hope everything went well?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 23, 2015
Namek2 you don quote bible pass make I no acknowledge your interview this morning, I wish you all the best in the interview this morning and it will be well by God's grace.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2015
Adigunomomama thanks for checking I hope everything is going well? Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.