Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1059706 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
iRyan:
prof. guinivere is coming to answer your question
Ajonwata! Lol . Plz I'm a Lady! Not a proff!
I saw the question and what struck me earlier and should strike a VO while processing the what what spouse visa is
1. Married at 23 and divorced at 24? How plz? Was the 2 year seperation rule in divorce proceedings waived?
2. Flowing from the above, was she TRULY and validly married when she got her visa?
3. A person with an affinity to divorce within a year and remarried the next year is likely to be doing so for 'pale' matters
I do not think her B visa will be cancelled except there is discovered a material misrepresentation.
Sorry @Mradewoleray cos I deviated from your questions...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
mosesadeotan:

meanwhile this my snr sister is nt working o but i also have a nephew who is my snr sister's daughter who is also a naturalised citizen over 25yrs ago has her own house fully paid fr who is also very much willing to snd me invitatn. pls advise if it will be neccesary to rather book an htl to stay as i do nt intend to inconvenience anybody or their house will suffice fr visa issuance. what neccesary doc do i need to go wt... thks fr ur previous response

Invitation letter is fine.

~ Sheyi
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ololo12: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
suxes2005:

Invitation letter is fine.

~ Sheyi

Sheyi- what's up bro. Long time no see. Where you at bro
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
ololo12:

Sheyi- what's up bro. Long time no see. Where you at bro

I dey oooo

I'm here, at home smiley

~ Sheyi
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
bigfido:
there's a 252k sales of ticket to new york by lufthansa...

252k coss naaa! To book from when to when?

I saw for 240k yesterday for late September/early October travel.

Me I dey wait till I see like 220k or 200k sef grin wink
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Spykid014 I don tell you say make you no worry, flight ticket go come down, just chillax grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
spykid014:

252k coss naaa! To book from when to when?

I saw for 240k yesterday for late September/early October travel.

Me
I dey wait till I see like 220k or 200k sef grin wink

Try to check Air France I thnk there own is kind of cheaper
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
chloe7:
Spykid014 I don tell you say make you no worry, flight ticket go come down, just chillax grin

Lol. Ok. I dey wait o.

I'm just scared a bit cos' every time I check it increases. I remember in April, Lufthansa was 200k. My sisters bought even without getting their visas yet, now everyone don dey laff me. So, I wanna be the one laffing last when I get NY for like 190k grin cry
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
atom2015:

Try to check Air France I thnk there own is kind of cheaper

Ok, thanks. Will do.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Truth is you did the right thing because it's not advisable to buy a ticket without visa not even for a country like America where they won't even check if you bought ticket or not...
Lol don't worry you will get it for less than that, April tickets were quite affordable, by Aug, Sept you go see cheap flights no worry just chill
spykid014:

Lol. Ok. I dey wait o.

I'm just scared a bit cos' every time I check it increases. I remember in April, Lufthansa was 200k. My sisters bought even without getting their visas yet, now everyone don dey laff me. So, I wanna be the one laffing last when I get NY for like 190k grin cry
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Spykid014 see this, I just checked wakanow to compare prices

Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
chloe7:
Spykid014 see this, I just checked wakanow to compare prices

Thanks. I'll keep waiting.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
chloe7:
Truth is you did the right thing because it's not advisable to buy a ticket without visa not even for a country like America where they won't even check if you bought ticket or not...
Lol don't worry you will get it for less than that, April tickets were quite affordable, by Aug, Sept you go see cheap flights no worry just chill

No, I mean they bought in April for September travel. They didn't travel in April.
Last year, I booked my Emirates flight to LHR before i even applied for my UK visa... big risk! But I got the visa in the end. Few days to my departure. grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
spykid014:

No, I mean they bought in April for September travel. They didn't travel in April.
Last year, I booked my Emirates flight to LHR before i even applied for my UK visa... big risk! But I got the visa in the end. Few days to my departure. grin
yes yes I got what you meant, when I said they won't check ticket I meant that at the embassy they won't ask to check the tickets, maybe when they see tickets before visa then they'll see they are really committed to going and coming back grin grin cheesy
But I no fit do am sha Because I no go fit sleep until I see that visa make my money no throway inside dustbin, you sef dey take risk but for the LHR flight if you did that and added to the application it must have been an added advantage that this lady is committed to returning to Naija, you try o, I no fit abeg kiss
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
chloe7:
yes yes I got what you meant, when I said they won't check ticket I meant that at the embassy they won't ask to check the tickets, maybe when they see tickets before visa then they'll see they are really committed to going and coming back grin grin cheesy
But I no fit do am sha Because I no go fit sleep until I see that visa make my money no throway inside dustbin, you sef dey take risk but for the LHR flight if you did that and added to the application it must have been an added advantage that this lady is committed to returning to Naija, you try o, I no fit abeg kiss

I didn't add the ticket to the application o, so it wouldn't look like I was kinda "forcing" them to issue the visa. I bought cos' the prices were really skyrocketing by the day. I was willing to pay $120 for a refund in a case where I didn't get the visa. But I had "soaked my chaplet
in water" , so I believed God that the outcome would be positive. smiley
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
spykid014:

I didn't add the ticket to the application o, so it wouldn't look like I was kinda "forcing" them to issue the visa. I bought cos' the prices were really skyrocketing by the day. I was willing to pay $120 for a refund in a case where I didn't get the visa. But I had "soaked my chaplet
in water" , so I believed God that the outcome would be positive. smiley
i'm laughing at you soaked your chaplet in water, abeg which one you come dey wear for neck? Lol
All my applications for uk visa I always add my planned itinerary just to show them that I go still come back o! But I don't pay for the flight tickets sha
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bigfido: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2015
the deal i posted for Lufthansa is for the month of July. Lufthansa on wakanow is 600k now, at 252k, it is a wonderful deal. i am travelling to NY on July 18th
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Just a piece of advice...all of you looking for cheap flights, please bear in mind that the Naira has been greatly devalued so the cheapest tickets will be in the $1200 range. Do the math...that's in the 230k range. Sad to say that the days of 190k tickets to the US might be over.

See below...that's the cheapest fare you can get for a 2 week stay in July...

Re: Usa Visit Visa by bimmymal: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hi, pls I and my wife applied for US tourist visa few months ago and we were denied. We have travelling experience though, we've visited south Africa n uk together. We used hotel reservation for the us application claiming that we don't know anyone in the us. Now we want to reapply but with a close frnd inviting us for his wedding, hew ready to give us written invitation plus his utility bill but we will still book n hotel cos we don't intend staying in is house during the visit. (he just got his permanent resident card a month after our previous app) that was why we claimed we dunno anybody then cos he had not gotten a status then. 1 Pls can we go ahead with d application using is inivitation? 2 will it not look like we lied in the first application that we don't know anybody in US. Pls I need advice. Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
thegreengooner:
Just a piece of advice...all of you looking for cheap flights, please bear in mind that the Naira has been greatly devalued so the cheapest tickets will be in the $1200 range. Do the math...that's in the 230k range. Sad to say that the days of 190k tickets to the US might be over.

Not travelling in July, that's peak of summer init? grin
So I don't expect cheap flights this period. Chloe7 and I are talking about September/October travel.
Thanks anyway.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
thegreengooner:

Wait o.... Please how were you able to search LOS-JFK via AUH on Etihad? Whenever I try on their website, I'm never able to find LOS-JFK. There's no JFK in the list of destinations, if your Departure airport is LOS.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
spykid014:

So I don't expect cheap flights this period. Chloe7 and I are talking about September/October travel.
Thanks anyway.

I'm not talking about summer...I'm speaking in general. Think about whatever the off peak fares were last year and add on about 40% because the $ prices are the same but the value in Naira has gone up. Even if the fares are further discounted, the savings have been lost due to exchange differences.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
spykid014:

Wait o.... Please how were you able to search LOS-JFK via AUH on Etihad? Whenever I try on their website, I'm never able to find LOS-JFK. There's no JFK in the list of destinations, if your Departure airport is LOS.

That my friend is a trade secret...I never said I searched on their website.

The do it that way probably because they want you to book directly with them at the office so they can slap on a booking fee...just thinking aloud
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
thegreengooner:

I'm not talking about summer...I'm speaking in general. Think about whatever the off peak fares were last year and add on about 40% because the $ prices are the same but the value in Naira has gone up. Even if the fares are further discounted, the savings have been lost due to exchange differences.

Yea, I get. I only mentioned summer now, because the dates you selected are in July. It's ok tho...

Chloe7, shey make I no go book Lufthansa I dey see for 240k now? angry
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
thegreengooner:

That my friend is a trade secret...I never said I searched on their website.

The do it that way probably because they want you to book directly with them at the office so they can slap on a booking fee...just thinking aloud

Oh really? It's ok.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
spykid014:

Thanks anyway.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
spykid014:

Thanks anyway.

Here are the cheapest fares for two weeks in September/October. Etihad and Delta.

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
bimmymal:
Hi, pls I and my wife applied for US tourist visa few months ago and we were denied. We have travelling experience though, we've visited south Africa n uk together. We used hotel reservation for the us application claiming that we don't know anyone in the us. Now we want to reapply but with a close frnd inviting us for his wedding, hew ready to give us written invitation plus his utility bill but we will still book n hotel cos we don't intend staying in is house during the visit. (he just got his permanent resident card a month after our previous app) that was why we claimed we dunno anybody then cos he had not gotten a status then. 1 Pls can we go ahead with d application using is inivitation? 2 will it not look like we lied in the first application that we don't know anybody in US. Pls I need advice. Thanks
just stick to the not-knowing-anyone-in-us story. trying to change what u said may have a negative effect on your application.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
thegreengooner:

Here are the cheapest fares for two weeks in September/October. Etihad and Delta.

Etihad, not bad. But the layover shaaaaaa! 14hours? I just can't! Or do they do Abu-Dhabi connect like Emirates does Dubai-Connect? And Delta? Don't know why I don't like em' undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.