Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1060567 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
babbs45:

I really didn't see any flaws in your interview transcript. You are married, have travel history, your income is good... your profile looks good. Try and reapply, hopefully you find favor with next VO who'll be interviewing you.

Good luck!

I agree.
@Bimmymal just don't muddy the waters by adding in new elements to your application.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by sahlau(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good day, pls i need help on how to go about applying for usa visa for me, my mother and my brother, we are going for my elder brothers wedding, thanks in advance
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
sahlau:
Good day, pls i need help on how to go about applying for usa visa for me, my mother and my brother, we are going for my elder brothers wedding, thanks in advance
www.ustraveldocs.com/ng just follow the guildlines, very easy. don't forget you all will have to fill the ds160 form individually and pay visa fees.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by sahlau(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thanks for the reply bro, what are the things i need to request from my bro? The documents he need to send?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
sahlau:
Thanks for the reply bro, what are the things i need to request from my bro? The documents he need to send?
no need for documents because they are rarely checked, you yourself is the one meant to prove appropriate social and economic ties, if you qualify you will be granted.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 08, 2015
Hello people, Thanks to those who helped when I was trying to rectify my mother in-laws ds160 form. Yesterday was her interview and she got the visa. I actually got a tip from a guy that his mum was refused because of inconsistence answer. Please let us always prepare the older ones too. She was asked 4 questions. Why she is traveling to US, who is pay, where her son works and what she does for a living.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by sahlau(m): 5:29am On Jul 08, 2015
Pls how can i book appointment for us all at same date and same time?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2015
sahlau:
requesting that he sends u invitation letter and card wouldn't hurt. though it may not be checked like my sis prof. Chloe said
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 08, 2015
sahlau:
Pls how can i book appointment for us all at same date and same time?
after you, your brother, and mother have filled your ds160 form and paid the visa fee, head to straight to here https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/ then create a profile, after u log in, schedule an interview then click on the button written add dependent.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2015
Sahlau read back the thread, all your questions have been answered. undecided
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2015
sweetg:
Hello people, Thanks to those who helped when I was trying to rectify my mother in-laws ds160 form. Yesterday was her interview and she got the visa. I actually got a tip from a guy that his mum was refused because of inconsistence answer. Please let us always prepare the older ones too. She was asked 4 questions. Why she is traveling to US, who is pay, where her son works and what she does for a living.
how did you sort the form eventually?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2015
Congrats SweetG. Na d kain news to wake up to...

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by tosyn2baby(f): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Thanks to everybody on this thread, I learnt a lot to equip myself and my kids for our visa interview yesterday. We all got our visas approved though it was a stressful 1 because I had a 3 yrs old hyperactive toddler who didn't mind turning the whole embassy upside down. In fact, my 3 yrs old also interviewed our V. O and the lady who checked our checked documents. When the lady refuse answering her my daughter she started crying and they had to bring us to the front of the line and we had our section with d V O in the window 1 cubicle

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2015
tosyn2baby:
Thanks to everybody on this thread, I learnt a lot to equip myself and my kids for our visa interview yesterday. We all got our visas approved though it was a stressful 1 because I had a 3 yrs old hyperactive toddler who didn't mind turning the whole embassy upside down. In fact, my 3 yrs old also interviewed our V. O and the lady who checked our checked documents. When the lady refuse answering her my daughter she started crying and they had to bring us to the front of the line and we had our section with d V O in the window 1 cubicle
Lol. Its hilarious! Do share your transcript mbok
Re: Usa Visit Visa by vallyofpeace: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2015
tosyn2baby:

Another success story this week. Congratulations. Please which window is your daughter in? Am sure many want to be interviewed by her. Lol

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by muzybow: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
tosyn2baby:

Congrats!
Please share your transcript.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Congrat
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Anmich: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
am a silent reader here..my visa was approved yesterday...thank you all

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Anmich:

Congratulations, plz du u mind to share ur transcript
Re: Usa Visit Visa by vallyofpeace: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Anmich:

Congratulations. Dear God let me also share my success story come August.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Anmich:

Congrats! Please share your transcript, so others can learn.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by larry7000: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good day all.
I will like to know if there's anyone who has an agent or any website that I can have a cheaper flight booked into Colorado springs next weekend. 550k is way too high for flight ooo.
Thanks again
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kelvdim(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Am attending a conference on the 7th of August 2015.I'm a Registered Nurse working with the Nigerian Navy. I have 1million in my salary account.Please I want to know the documents to present?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by adewoleray: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pls can someone still get a date for interview this month?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
adewoleray:
Pls can someone still get a date for interview this month?
check yourself.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by adewoleray: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
chloe7:
check yourself.
Pls how can I check ? I havent paid the visa fee yet, is it possible for me to check ?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by phemmy26(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
please house member, another question. On the place where it it was written Person/Entity Paying for Your Trip. Actually its like a joint stuff, In my own form, i kept self. Should i put self in my wife own application too though out of the whole bill, i am footing like 65% - 35% u know as per supportive wife....lol. Your inputs would be appreciated
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bimmymal: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thanks a lot... Really appreciate
LadyGuinivere:

I agree.
@Bimmymal just don't muddy the waters by adding in new elements to your application.

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.