Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1060524 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
@stbof
1. This is a visa thread. Your question was inappros. Your stating the fact did not in any way lessen the fact.
2. You are an obnoxious and puerile person. Seriously. No wonder your visa was denied. Good manners and proper decorum elude you. There are various ways to say a thing but u always choose the most irritating way to communicate.

@Iryan pls eh, the person knows how to sort his issues. Even google can answer him

@Daway pls ignore the ...

@Justwise buko wake up and blank some irritants

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
phemmy26:
please house member, another question. On the place where it it was written Person/Entity Paying for Your Trip. Actually its like a joint stuff, In my own form, i kept self. Should i put self in my wife own application too though out of the whole bill, i am footing like 65% - 35% u know as per supportive wife....lol. Your inputs would be appreciated
since you are the main sponsor, I think you should add yourself as sponsor to your wife. however when the vo asks who's sponsoring, you and wife can claim its u both.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by simababe(f): 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
I'm sure stbof didn't mean any harm, he/she mite av posted d questn out of excitment. Pls don't let us be too judgemental, instead of derailing d thread d more we shud just ignore d questn or just give him a solution. Abeg let's be mindful wit our respnse concerning som issues. 1 love evrybody.

6 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 09, 2015
After filling form pay visa fees asap or else dates will keep moving forward and by so doing you can check
adewoleray:

Pls how can I check ? I havent paid the visa fee yet, is it possible for me to check ?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Hawttattoo: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Glory be to God.... My hubby just got his visa approved this morning.

4 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by vallyofpeace: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hawttattoo:

Congratulations. Dear God let me and others waiting for thier interview dates join in this chain of success.

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by daway: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Amen oh, mine is just in few days time and tension high lol
vallyofpeace:

Congratulations. Dear God let me and others waiting for thier interview dates join in this chain of success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by oktommy: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Alhamdulilah, all praises and thanks to almighty Allah.....mine is late august I pray for God favour.

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hawttattoo:
#jumpsupandDown! Lol
Pls share transcript!

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by vallyofpeace: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
daway:
Amen oh, mine is just in few days time and tension high lol

Don't worry the will of God Will be the order of the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
vallyofpeace:

Amen I claim that prayer for evrybody who is yet to b interviewed.

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Hawttattoo: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hubby's appointment was for 10 o'clock. Going through his supporting documents yesterday,we realized that the first hospital correspondence was missing .so I had to email that to him this morning.
He went with the following documents:-
1)bank statement ,marriage certificate, pictures,my visa page,my data page,letters from the doctor (stating that I'm under his care),receipts of payments made to he hospital and to the doctor.etc
His turn came:
Vo-where are you going to?
H-Houston
Vo:what for?
H-to be with wifey during childbirth
Vo:asked for correspondence from the hospital
H-gave her everything that has to do with doctor and hospital
Vo:asked total amount for hospital charge
H-bla bla bla
Vo-how much did wifey travelled with
H-bla bla bla
Vo-how many kids and who's going to look after them
H:2 and the 3rd on the way... He said he jokingly asked if she's going to give him visa for them and she said that it will be too expensive for him
Vo-ok pick up your visa on Tuesday

So grateful that I stumble on this forum .
Thank God I heeded to the advice from the group. Had it been he went with the kids...... Hmmm I don't know what would have happen judging from the VO's last statement.
Now looking for cheap tickets to Houston......

To God be the glory......

In all

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=chloe7 post=35615605]how did you sort the form eventually?
I called them and mail d new form I filled and they rectify the mistake.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bebeto2014: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
chloe7:
yes you can, call the appointment booking section of the embassy to effect the change.
@ chloe7 after i wrote the appointment section see what the reply me back

Dear EZEONYE MARK CHIBUZO,

Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk.

"We do understand that you want to update a new DS-160 confirmation number in your profile.
In regards to your concern, we request you to please provide us with the information listed below so that we can modify your profile as required in the appointment system:"

Applicant's Name (as it appears on the passport):
Passport Number:
Date of Birth:
Email Address:
New DS-160 Confirmation Number:

Please send us a scanned copy of your passport and the DS-160 confirmation page to assist you further.

Note: When replying to this email, please DO NOT change the subject/Case reason.

Thank you!

Yours sincerely,
U.S. Visa Service Desk.

But till now i havent had from them, can i still attend the interview same date? do they still send me a new appointment comfirmation i will use to enter the embassy? please help me
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
I am planning for my kids to travel with their grandma this summer. Any tips. One of them is an American citizen.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by eazylion01(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Pls,i need help from the gurus here,i paid visa fee today and i have booked for appointment without filling the form cos i used my phone to book for the appointment,i will fill the form when i resume next week. My question is,will i get the same code no when i update my profile,this is the third time i will be applying for US visa since 2013. Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
eazylion01:
Pls,i need help from the gurus here,i paid visa fee today and i have booked for appointment without filling the form cos i used my phone to book for the appointment,i will fill the form when i resume next week. My question is,will i get the same code no when i update my profile,this is the third time i will be applying for US visa since 2013. Thanks
before you booked the appointment you must have gotten your application id from the ds160 form? meaning you already started an application? so when you are ready to complete the form just retrieve your application with the application id you used to book the appointment. you will only get a different code if you start a new application. hope you grab?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by sahlau(m): 4:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Wile trying to book my appointment, i saw a page where it ask b1/b2 or b2 and am confused which one to choose, am going for my bro wedding wit my little brother and mother, cos b1/b2 shows visitor for business and pleasure and b2 is visitor for pleasure or medical treatment. Am seriously confused in this stage. Pls help
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:14am On Jul 10, 2015
sahlau:
Wile trying to book my appointment, i saw a page where it ask b1/b2 or b2 and am confused which one to choose, am going for my bro wedding wit my little brother and mother, cos b1/b2 shows visitor for business and pleasure and b2 is visitor for pleasure or medical treatment. Am seriously confused in this stage. Pls help
If u aren't going to receive health k then click on B1.
But serzly, I believe u v been advised to read back on this thread. All these questions have been answered and a little research goes a longggg way -from the form filling to the actual interview
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

If u aren't going to receive health k then click on B1.
But serzly, I believe u v been advised to read back on this thread. All these questions have been answered and a little research goes a longggg way -from the form filling to the actual interview
I don't even know why you are replying him sef, anyway you get patience well well
Re: Usa Visit Visa by eazylion01(m): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2015
iRyan:
before you booked the appointment you must have gotten your application id from the ds160 form? meaning you already started an application? so when you are ready to complete the form just retrieve your application with the application id you used to book the appointment. you will only get a different code if you start a new application. hope you grab?

@iryan,thanks for sheiding more light on this,i do appreciate. one love!

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hello. I want you travel experts to help me. Although I have been reading the thread for awhile but not really sure where to commence my application. I have a friend (female) who wants me to visit her for a month. She owns the house to accommodate me and willing to participate in the process. The challenge now is where we both start from. What do I tell her to do from over there and me from here. Thanks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kino47: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Is it possible for one to view his/her form after submission online i mean even if you did not save a copy of the ds160 form
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ediz: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
@LadyGuinivere and @chloe7 your advice is needed!

Hello Gurus in the House!

I applied for B1/B2 Visa with my wife and kid earlier this year, february 4 to be precise, my was wife visibly pregnant and we were denied though the interview didn't go well as i was very nervous and didn't answer all the questions fluently.

Me, my wife and my first child have a travel history!

We are now a family of Four as my wife gave birth to our second child almost 3 months ago and we are planning to reapply including our second child.

Please House is that a change in circumstance?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
ediz:
@LadyGuinivere and @chloe7 your advice is needed!
Hello Gurus in the House!
I applied for B1/B2 Visa with my wife and kid earlier this year, february 4 to be precise, my was wife visibly pregnant and we were denied though the interview didn't go well as i was very nervous and didn't answer all the questions fluently.
Me, my wife and my first child have a travel history!
We are now a family of Four as my wife gave birth to our second child almost 3 months ago and we are planning to reapply including our second child.
Please House is that a change in circumstance?
Thanks in anticipation.

Having a new baby isn't necessarily a significant change in circumstances in your case. She was pregnant, she gave birth. They already knew that.

Please elaborate on your 'travel history'

What also were the questions asked and what were your responses.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
thegreengooner:

Having a new baby isn't necessarily a significant change in circumstances in your case. She was pregnant, she gave birth. They already knew that.

Please elaborate on your 'travel history'

What also were the questions asked and what were your responses.
Ditto that...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
eazylion01:

@iryan,thanks for sheiding more light on this,i do appreciate. one love!
your welcome bro. were you denied in your first two application?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by eazylion01(m): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
I was denied,since my last denial,my circumstances have changed,i am married and even my travl history. I have been learning a lot from this wonderful thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.