Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1061703 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by minnietope(f): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

I believe u guys may qualify for expedited date. Go back like 8 pages or so and read from there. Somebody shared d link or ask google. Ul see d link
Thanks wl do.
Cheers
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 24, 2015
iRyan:
lol abeg no waste ur time for person like dat. e don tey o! where u de since?
i've been around o, actually, been quite busy plus stress and all, thanks jare colored my colored grin grin cheesy
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:00am On Jul 24, 2015
Thanks Justwise

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by seyewest(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2015
Good morning house,
My interview date for non-immigrant US Visa is august 25th in abuja but my problem is that my firm want to include 5 of my colleagues for the conference as well. What can I do not to lose my interview date if I want to include them (2) Can I include them in my CGI profile (3) will i have to cancel my interview date and book another one? Thank you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2015
seyewest:
Good morning house,
My interview date for non-immigrant US Visa is august 25th in abuja but my problem is that my firm want to include 5 of my colleagues for the conference as well. What can I do not to lose my interview date if I want to include them (2) Can I include them in my CGI profile (3) will i have to cancel my interview date and book another one? Thank you
(3) The site says u can cancel twice but in reality, nowadays once u cancel the reciept nos goes invalid so I advice u not to unless ur firm can fork out another 31k. Simply book the other 5 for the same date and time. Group bookings are for 10 and above.
CGI? What's that? The part where u indicate you are travelling with folks?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by seyewest(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

(3) The site says u can cancel twice but in reality, nowadays once u cancel the reciept nos goes invalid so I advice u not to unless ur firm can fork out another 31k. Simply book the other 5 for the same date and time. Group bookings are for 10 and above.
CGI? What's that? The part where u indicate you are travelling with folks?
Thats the site for booking for application... mind you I've cancelled mine twice.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by onyekachi122: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2015
Am a professional football and I will be going to Embassy soon please can you advise me on the question they can ask on my interview please I really need a knowledge from you people
Re: Usa Visit Visa by onyekachi122: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2015
You know that knowledge is power so I really need some advise from you all please
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
onyekachi122:
You know that knowledge is power so I really need some advise from you all please
Exactly. And knowledge comes at a cost. U must have to read. There's nothing new ul be asked. Read the thread and pick up tips from people's experience.
That's what most successful folks have done

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry357: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
onyekachi122:
Am a professional football and I will be going to Embassy soon please can you advise me on the question they can ask on my interview please I really need a knowledge from you people

What type of visa?
Why are you travelling?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
worry357:

What type of visa?
Why are you travelling?
onyekachi122:
Good morning.
What is the work of defender

onyekachi122:
what about in your international passport you have over stay on it what will happen please my follow i need your help to this question and want to visit another will they give the person visa

onyekachi122:
MORNING SIR/MA

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP AM GOING TO EMBASSY SOON, BUT I NEED A HELP FROM YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO LEARN MORE FROM U. AM A FOOTBALLER MY CLUB GAVE A LETTER BECAUSE I WANT TO GO AND VISIT MY COUSIN IN USA. I HAVE A QUESTION TO ANSWER, IF THEY SHOULD ASK ME WHAT ARE THE CHANCES INEW ME. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WHAT THE ANSWER

onyekachi122:
I have travel before, but I Ober stay in the country I went to. The type of letter am traveling with is a visiting letter. I need am advise concerning my over stay in the other country I went to I hope it will not be a problem to the interview am going soon
1. He's a footballer asking for what a defender does on the soccer thread
2. He travelled, overstayed in a particular unnamed country. Wants to apply for visa from that country.
@Worry what do u think? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
onyekachi122:

You may be asked about this if this information has been shared with them

onyekachi122:
I have travel before, but I Ober stay in the country I went to. The type of letter am traveling with is a visiting letter. I need am advise concerning my over stay in the other country I went to I hope it will not be a problem to the interview am going soon

What country did you overstay in and why? How did you return to Nigeria? Was it voluntarily or were you deported?

What is the purpose of your visit to the USA?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

1. He's a footballer asking for what a defender does on the soccer thread
2. He travelled, overstayed in a particular unnamed country. Wants to apply for visa from that country.
@Worry what do u think?

You asked the same questions I did. He needs to start from there no?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
thegreengooner:

You asked the same questions I did. He needs to start from there no?
I do not verily believe his intentions r pure. I know jack about football but evrn I can tell u what a defender does...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry357: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
We see soooooo many football mad youths, they are easy prey for fake football agents.
This one seems a little strange and LadyGuinivere has spotted some problems.
I would suggest that he not wast mony until he gets his facts and story sorted out.

Let's see what detailed information he gives.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Delerichard(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
@ladyg, send ur email or cell number to me pls, want to go give pm.thanks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Delerichard:
@ladyg, send ur email or cell number to me pls, want to go give pm.thanks.
Delerichard pls send your email or cell number to me. You are the one trying to connect shocked
Anyways plz do ask your question here.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kunzak: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
LagosNIV:

kunzak,

You won't be denied entry to the United States because you weren't initially able to travel when you had planned to do so, but you should expect to do some explaining when you arrive at the port of entry. I can't advise you on which travel option to take, but neither will necessarily be a bad thing unless it looks like you intentionally lied during your interview simply as a means of obtaining a visa.

Definitely did not lie. A project came up and i have to reschedule my leave.

Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by yemzy84(f): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2015
Pls I need ur help I ask an uncle of mine for letter of invitation and he said he wil send it to de embassy I don't knw hw possible is dat so I decided to as here tanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2015
yemzy84:
Pls I need ur help I ask an uncle of mine for letter of invitation and he said he wil send it to de embassy I don't knw hw possible is dat so I decided to as here tanks

The embassy says don't email us invitation letters. Tell so to your uncle. Most oyinbo relatives like doing stuff like that. He can send o though whether they l use it or not I don't know.
However from personal experience I'd say avoid those relatives that don't trust u enoff to send letters and stuff to u
Re: Usa Visit Visa by eddyraph: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
plz I need most questions for visiting visa interview for US embassy
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
eddyraph:
plz I need most questions for visiting visa interview for US embassy
You are in luck. People have shared their questions here. All you need do now is go back the thread and read
Re: Usa Visit Visa by influential01: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Please I pay USA visa fee thru gtbank Internet Banking, the purpose of this question is that the payment confirmation page will it be sent to my email box from the bank because am making payments thru my mobile phone Internet
Re: Usa Visit Visa by nigeriainfo: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
@ladyGuinivere, please I want to ask you about a particular sometin that is boardring me, please i need ur number please or email, buh i prefer phone number please. Pls. Thank you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by muzybow: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Log in your Internet banking through Web, then go to your account activity click transaction details you will see the visa payment transaction there, just click view Receipt.

The receipt will open and you can save it as PDF or better still print it from there.

Cheers!
influential01:
Please I pay USA visa fee thru gtbank Internet Banking, the purpose of this question is that the payment confirmation page will it be sent to my email box from the bank because am making payments thru my mobile phone Internet
Re: Usa Visit Visa by onyekachi122: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Am a professional footballet and I know the work of defender I ask want to hear what you can advise me. I can't lie because is what I do for a living tnx for ur comments
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
nigeriainfo:
@ladyGuinivere, please I want to ask you about a particular sometin that is boardring me, please i need ur number please or email, buh i prefer phone number please. Pls. Thank you
No problem! I will answer the particular something that is bothering you.
Please drop your email or phone nos. I'll prefer the phone nos so I can call u kia kia. Post it now now so I can call u eh. undecided
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Omooloriredade: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
iRyan:
I said you should ditch your new application for the old one. of course you will end up with a new code if you finish up the new application. go retrieve your former application

@iRyan
Are you sure you understood his question? I think there is no old one here. Seems payment was made and an appointment booked without completing a DS 160 application. I guess he will just go ahead and submit his DS 160 application and call "the appointment people" grin to help him rectify the issue by matching the confirmation code on the DS 160 to his appointment confirmation code. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.