Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1061361 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Spreads mat watching the drama grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kobe79: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
spykid014:

Ermm, you were the same person telling someone to give his yahoo username and password yesterday so you can assist him with his appointment ish, now you're giving out your phone number... Bros! Hmmm, this your own help/assistance is on another level o! Well done sha! Hope your intentions are pure.

For those that will call the number or have called already, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

he asked for password on top him babalawo na confirm grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
sexydivaomalich:
Spreads mat watching the drama grin grin
I'm above it . So berrer pack ur mat o! grin grin
I stand by my earlier statements with absolutely no apologies.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by vallyofpeace: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
@kobe79

I like the way you systematically bring down the situation. More wisdom to you.

@LadG biko don't ruin the reputation you have built over time by trading words. You know exactly what to do when situation like this arise. Example is how you quenched similar situation that involves Cloe7. (#sexues)

@Agents wana be: please of what benefits is it to you. To ride on people's ignorance? When you are not sure of visa yourself?

@everyone please let us try and appreciate monikers that are contributing vital info to this tread (they are not been paid). I believe 1-2 persons have surely benefited from them.

Peace.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Kobe79, now you are "finding" trouble! angry

Let's drop this abeg. Anybody that wants to drop number or call an "[s][/s]agent" for him pocket! undecided

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by kobe79: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
spykid014:
Kobe79, now you are "finding" trouble! angry

Let's drop this abeg. Anybody that wants to drop number or call an "[s][/s]agent" for him pocket! undecided

lol me kwa? olorun maje grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FemiFaniKayode: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
i smell steaming ofe onugbo with foofoo grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

I'm above it . So berrer pack ur mat o! grin grin
I stand by my earlier statements with absolutely no apologies.

Haha, my mat is still spread on the floor with my cup of green tea and crackers.... grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:
i smell steaming ofe onugbo with foofoo grin

Now this got me laughing so hard, what of okra soup and amala ...buhahahah grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
This Goddey1975 guy is beginning to sound like a fake visa agent. He is out of line...this thread has been very civil for a long time. No need for it to degenerate into a brawl.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by shalomm: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Goddey1975:
@ladyG. U ar a selfish person,hear urself,u said u ask som1 2 drops his line an u cal d person,wat is difference,all we ar sayin was dat u got a contact on dis forum an comunicate via phone,wu was ur witness dat it was u.k issue u discussed,4 u 2 tak such issue out of dis forum u hav also acted despirado,so stop crusify me wy my heart is pure.shalomm

its Shalom and not Shalomm...stop mentioning me grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
kobe79:
ladyg where Chloe? she done come born for US?

She's fine last I heard from her. Will tell her u asked after her. U want her nos or post urs make I give her cheesy tongue

Vallyofpeace , thanks a zil. Today is a good day as any to stop responding to PMs and extra curryandkola help.

FFK naaaa more like okpa and coke cheesy

Divaomalich u don stand dust ur dress? Lol

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
shalomm:

its Shalom and not Shalomm...stop mentioning me grin
Now this cracked ma ribs! Good one cheesy
Re: Usa Visit Visa by vallyofpeace: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

Haha, my mat is still spread on the floor with my cup of green tea and crackers.... grin grin

Becareful ooh. I like the bolded die. Especially when you mix it with ginger.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
vallyofpeace:

Becareful ooh. I like the bolded die. Especially when you mix it with ginger.

No vex oo, take a cup of green tea, crackers, ginger and help yourself...... wink

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Still lying on my mat oo grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by shalomm: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Now this cracked ma ribs! Good one cheesy

no be lie na grin grin grin grin grin i knew if i use my name shalom, i will be getting a lot of mentioned, i decided to ad 'm' and this man is still went ahead and add the same m... grin grin grin

m" make una warn am oooo"

Forgive my pidgin. Proudly Naija
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kobe79: 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

She's fine last I heard from her. Will tell her u asked after her. U want her nos or post urs make I give her cheesy tongue

Vallyofpeace , thanks a zil. Today is a good day as any to stop responding to PMs and extra curryandkola help.

FFK naaaa more like okpa and coke cheesy

+1(555) 555-5555 tell her i dont want USA visa advice.
Bill Gates no dey buy Microsoft apps cheesy grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by yemzy84(f): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
yemzy84:
Pls my qustion is when an appointment is booked hw long will it take to go for the interview tanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Dyke004(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Spykid I won't lipsrsealed o !
Lolade and any other person reading, please ignore anybody offering you 'private help' Their intentions are totally and manifestly not pure.

Goddey please respectfully, behave youself. This forum is for sharing info publicly. Can u please stop promoting your 'assistance via phone'?
Yestersay na email and password you ask for...
Justwise plz arrangze this guy!

I just dey look
Re: Usa Visit Visa by yemzy84(f): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
I want to travel to de US for my vacation and I just misplace my tax clearance card and de process of getting back is too much and expensive too. I just want to knw if it wil not be a hindrance to my visa tank
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
yemzy84:
I want to travel to de US for my vacation and I just misplace my tax clearance card and de process of getting back is too much and expensive too. I just want to knw if it wil not be a hindrance to my visa tank
Tax clearance ke? Abeg babe them no go ask u for that one. Read the transcripts. I honestly can't recall anyborry being denied for lack of TC.
If na uk eheeee

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
yemzy84:

Naaa... i doubt if it would be a hindrance. When I applied, I didn't even remember I had a tax clearance card. I'm sure you'll be fine without it.

All the best!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Dyke004(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
kobe79:
i sight u @sexy i dey wait ur supporters comment

I dey in a very good mood now, Na you and Onile abi na Skykid014 dem call am I for dey watch dey eat my pepper soup so.
Una wan spoil things for this area abi?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kobe79: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dyke004:

I dey in a very good mood now, Na you and Onile abi na Skykid014 dem call am I for dey watch dey eat my pepper soup so.
Una wan spoil things for this area abi?

wtf are u spewing?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Like serzly?
The process is in the US visa website. After going thru, ask specific questions

Like for real!!!

Please, pardon this "local" girl...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry357: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
keppyy:

Like for real!!!
Please, pardon this "local" girl...

Well "invitation" is one TINY step.
The most important thing they will focus on are your strong proof to return home after your visit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.