Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1060326 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by vickero: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Thank you to all those that have reponded to my questions so far.I have one more question.I want to fill another DS160 form (I have filled one already and submitted) :cos I want to change my intended date of arrival on the form as a result of not been able to get the desired date.I have not scheduled my appointment yet /or submitted the form but I have filled the form completely just to submit and pick a date.My concern here is it ok to fill another DS160 form and ditch the first one ?also is it possible to edit the appointment scheduling platform with the new numbers generated from filling a new DS160 form as I have not submitted my appointment form yet?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
vickero:
Thank you to all those that have reponded to my questions so far.I have one more question.I want to fill another DS160 form (I have filled one already and submitted) :cos I want to change my intended date of arrival on the form as a result of not been able to get the desired date.I have not scheduled my appointment yet /or submitted the form but I have filled the form completely just to submit and pick a date.My concern here is it ok to fill another DS160 form and ditch the first one ?also is it possible to edit the appointment scheduling platform with the new numbers generated from filling a new DS160 form as I have not submitted my appointment form yet?
@vickero,dere is no harm to filled anoda ds160,yes u can edit d old ds160 confirmation no,just click schedule new appointment in ur account it wil lead u 2 step5 where u wil delete d old no and put d new no,its well
Re: Usa Visit Visa by BBluv2015: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pls house, I want to find out what i will need to apply for a visiting visa to the US. Am a civil servant, I will be going for my annual leave soon and would like to spend atleast two weeks of my leave in the US with my brother who is a citizen, how do I go about it and what are the documents needed.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

**Sighs**, catwalks out of the thread to watch from the sidelines while shouting peace, peace and shalom... tongue
I just tire!
Anyway any borry wen wan fall mugu na for e pocket sha!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

I just tire!
Anyway any borry wen wan fall mgu na for e pocket sha!

I agree dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Say No to Agent
Say No to anyone offering to assist in filling your DS Form
Say No to Call me

Visa Applicant should please read this page and fill your form yourself.

US visa is no gateway to heaven
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FemiFaniKayode: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

I just tire!
Anyway any borry wen wan fall mugu na for e pocket sha!

why do u guys feel threatened by this Godwin abi na Goddey guy?
wetin him dey do na wetin all of una whey dey answer questions here too dey do only tin say him own na open agent.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by NanaF: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

why do u guys feel threatened by this Godwin abi na Goddey guy?
wetin him dey do na wetin all of una whey dey answer questions here too dey do only tin say him own na open agent.

None of the others have ever claimed to have a winning formula to filling the DS160 or asked for anyone's yahoo username and password or dropped their number soliciting for calls or hinting that there's 'one last tin' an applicant has to do. I'm sure nobody feels threatened, just being cautious.

4 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
BBluv2015:
Pls house, I want to find out what i will need to apply for a visiting visa to the US. Am a civil servant, I will be going for my annual leave soon and would like to spend atleast two weeks of my leave in the US with my brother who is a citizen, how do I go about it and what are the documents needed.
@bbluv,first step ask ur broda 2 send u i.v, the second step is google 4 ds160 an start filling it gradually,mak sure u save ur work in case u ar unable 2 finish it,then record ur ds160 no cos u wil use it 2 book ur apointment,third step go 2 us apointment site 2 create ur accout so dat u can book appointment,tak d followin document wit u 4 ur interview,ds160 confirmation page,apointment confirmation page,i.v leter,leave letter,6month bank acount,payslip 6month,weding certificate,peace
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
Goddey1975:
@bbluv,first step ask ur broda 2 send u i.v, the second step is google 4 ds160 an start filling it gradually,mak sure u save ur work in case u ar unable 2 finish it,then record ur ds160 no cos u wil use it 2 book ur apointment,third step go 2 us apointment site 2 create ur accout so dat u can book appointment,tak d followin document wit u 4 ur interview,ds160 confirmation page,apointment confirmation page,i.v leter,leave letter,6month bank acount,payslip 6month,weding certificate,peace
wedding certificate? how on earth do you know he/she is married? lol

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
@fanikayode,LadyG and d rest do not conspired agaist d annointed man of God whose objectives is to heartedly render divine assistance 2 ur brodas on dis forum,let me remind u guys dat similar tin occured in d scripture wen people conspired agaist Daniel.He was threw 2 d mist of lions,but wen God intervained,dose wu conspired agaist Daniel became food 2 d lions,so stop conspiracy on dis forum,cos i am of gud intention 2 help and nobody has pasted any comment here dat i ask den 4 money 4 any assistance.peace unto u all
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FemiFaniKayode: 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
NanaF:

None of the others have ever claimed to have a winning formula to filling the DS160 or asked for anyone's yahoo username and password or dropped their number soliciting for calls or hinting that there's 'one last tin' an applicant has to do. I'm sure nobody feels threatened, just being cautious.

so if i offer u money for "visa services" u wont take it? since u are all on all the threads giving advice. i wan give u money to put fuel for ur car if u get.
unlike others whey dey subtly ask people for money when them get visa.

Ladyg no be so tongue
Re: Usa Visit Visa by oyi2: 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
There's a lot of crackpots on the tl lately undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by NanaF: 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

so if i offer u money for "visa services" u wont take it? since u are all on all the threads giving advice. i wan give u money to put fuel for ur car if u get.

Ladyg no be so tongue

I have a very good job oga. I don't need your money. I'm sure many others are well to do. It's a forum. If I see a question and I know the answer, I contribute. The reference to money you're implying, was a joke. Most are watching Goddey with side eye, and rightly so. Please if you want to give him your money and your yahoo username and password, do so and let the matter rest.

6 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by vallyofpeace: 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

Ladyg no be so tongue

I have a feeling one person is using numerous moniker. But i repeat what do people gain from fraud?

#saynotoAgent #saynotophonenumberdropping

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 1:10am On Aug 09, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

Ladyg no be so tongue
HoneyPie truly your comments ...I lack words. When I find out the right expression I go post am.
Threatened? Whatever for?
Subtly ask for money? I have 'asked for' puff puff, jollof rice, stout and ludicrous sums of money 'for the house' which is clearly meant humourously. If anybody wanted anything we wud be asking for private consults. Like I said earlier I stand by what I say.
Conspire? Have u seen anybody elase promising visa for sure for anybody? Have u seen anybody askinf to help another person fill his form?
The reason for this forum (if I'm wrong plz put me aright) is to guide. Which Mr Pastor MOG Goddey can do by posting the steps as he did later on and not to refer to how he helped mr a or b. That is subtle marketing.
I think u just like me and don't know how to tell me shaaaaa grin tongue cos all the people when yarn na only LadyG for General (5 star mind u!) you see!
It is well o

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 1:38am On Aug 09, 2015
ok Mr pastor MOG Goddey make i yarn with u now...
you be man of God abi? you sabi Dan 6:22 records that Daniel was saved from the lions because innocency was found in him ba? Do u also know that 1 thess 5:22 asks u to abstain from all appearances of evil? Gbo abi your bible no gettam?
For the love of everything good! Stop advicing people to take shortcuts. you always run into trouble(as in the case of thankfulsoul)
ok look at what you adviced vickero to do. he had an issue with his appointment page, did the proper thing by writing the embassy. Now u advice him to create another profile. This u advice without knowing if he has previouly applied for visa or consideribg the implications. Dude the essence of this thread is to give wholesome advice that is straightforward and not half and half.
Finally! As a christian i beg you to leave God out of your shenanigans. when you give kurukere advice, u come de call my God. if its the God of Daniel he wont hear u o!!!
cc: FFK

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 1:39am On Aug 09, 2015
oyi2:
There's a lot of crackpots on the tl lately undecided.
Very cheap crack o!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by vickero: 7:03am On Aug 09, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
ok Mr pastor MOG Goddey make i yarn with u now...
you be man of God abi? you sabi Dan 6:22 records that Daniel was saved from the lions because innocency was found in him ba? Do u also know that 1 thess 5:22 asks u to abstain from all appearances of evil? Gbo abi your bible no gettam?
For the love of everything good! Stop advicing people to take shortcuts. you always run into trouble(as in the case of thankfulsoul)
ok look at what you adviced vickero to do. he had an issue with his appointment page, did the proper thing by writing the embassy. Now u advice him to create another profile. This u advice without knowing if he has previouly applied for visa or consideribg the implications. Dude the essence of this thread is to give wholesome advice that is straightforward and not half and half.
Finally! As a christian i beg you to leave God out of your shenanigans. when you give kurukere advice, u come de call my God. if its the God of Daniel he wont hear u o!!!
cc: FFK

In light of this(this is to u ladyGunivere) from the recent advice concerning filling another DS160 form from MOG Godffrey is this the right route to take?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2015
vickero:

In light of this(this is to u ladyGunivere) from the recent advice concerning filling another DS160 form from MOG Godffrey is this the right route to take?
I see two issuet u posted earlier.
U want to edit DS 160- no you can't. U can only fill and swap if u have submitted . By emailing them with the reason why. Call them if the email is taking time.Refer to the email. They answer.note: don't change anything apart from the date o!
2. You also tied a wrong ds 160 to your profile. Plz I bow to Goddey's advice at this point. Follow the steps he set out for editting. 'Click on new appointment ...step 5 etc' ( I don't know how to highlight. Would have done so. If e no gree plz also call them. Don't create a new profile however. Reason is if u have applied before, to remain consistent in everything.
Peace to us all.
Goddey good morning
Re: Usa Visit Visa by vickero: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

I see two issuet u posted earlier.
U want to edit DS 160- no you can't. U can only fill and swap if u have submitted . By emailing them with the reason why. Call them if the email is taking time.Refer to the email. They answer.note: don't change anything apart from the date o!
2. You also tied a wrong ds 160 to your profile. Plz I bow to Goddey's advice at this point. Follow the steps he set out for editting. 'Click on new appointment ...step 5 etc' ( I don't know how to highlight. Would have done so. If e no gree plz also call them. Don't create a new profile however. Reason is if u have applied before, to remain consistent in everything.
Peace to us all.
Goddey good morning

Thanks for your advice.Greatly appreciated.As of today,the earliest date on the appointment scheduling portal is october 8.I am planning to keep a vigil on the site starting from 2moro and hope that some dates in september pop up,to be able to do this I would not submit the new DS160 form until I get the date I wish for(because then will I be able to put in my expected date of arrival).Now,the dilema in my head is if I don't submit this DS160 immediately until I get d desired date willl the DS160 number change when I eventually decide to submit the DS160 form cos u guys make look like when u fill the DS160 and don't submit when evr u submit it d number changes.Pls LadyG I need ur input.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2015
vickero:

Thanks for your advice.Greatly appreciated.As of today,the earliest date on the appointment scheduling portal is october 8.I am planning to keep a vigil on the site starting from 2moro and hope that some dates in september pop up,to be able to do this I would not submit the new DS160 form until I get the date I wish for(because then will I be able to put in my expected date of arrival).Now,the dilema in my head is if I don't submit this DS160 immediately until I get d desired date willl the DS160 number change when I eventually decide to submit the DS160 form cos u guys make look like when u fill the DS160 and don't submit when evr u submit it d number changes.Pls LadyG I need ur input.
I don't understand ur queshion well well o! But see how it works. When u start an application, the ds 160 automatically generates from the get go and remains the same. U can decide to abandon the ist one and fill another one . Its validity I think is 30 days from the day u start filling. U can fill more than one concurrently- its sort of like filling several paper forms and littering them all over the place.
However once u submit AND TIE to your profile, that nos is stuck on you. So change that nos its only the embassy that can do that. If u now want to get a date with the present no u have and apply to have it changed later, its possible BUT left for u to weigh the pros and cons yasef.
For me, I always take things sequentially but that's just me...old fashioned.
Plz o other people shoild chime in and add views
Re: Usa Visit Visa by vickero: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

I don't understand ur queshion well well o! But see how it works. When u start an application, the ds 160 automatically generates from the get go and remains the same. U can decide to abandon the ist one and fill another one . Its validity I think is 30 days from the day u start filling. U can fill more than one concurrently- its sort of like filling several paper forms and littering them all over the place.
However once u submit AND TIE to your profile, that nos is stuck on you. So change that nos its only the embassy that can do that. If u now want to get a date with the present no u have and apply to have it changed later, its possible BUT left for u to weigh the pros and cons yasef.
For me, I always take things sequentially but that's just me...old fashioned.
Plz o other people shoild chime in and add views

Thank u once more.I get d concept now.As for the apointment and date thing.Any ideas of how I can get an early date?( The expedited route I don't qualify so pls don't go there).Planning on vacation with wife and son and school will be resumming in second week of septemebr.So far what they have available is Oct 8.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by fideco: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2015
Hello Guys,

Is it true that the USA embassy server is down and not taking Interviews at the moment? My Appointment is on 13th August and I want to be sure before traveling to Abuja.

I need this Urgently Please!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FemiFaniKayode: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

HoneyPie truly your comments ...I lack words. When I find out the right expression I go post am.
Threatened? Whatever for?
Subtly ask for money? I have 'asked for' puff puff, jollof rice, stout and ludicrous sums of money 'for the house' which is clearly meant humourously. If anybody wanted anything we wud be asking for private consults. Like I said earlier I stand by what I say.
Conspire? Have u seen anybody elase promising visa for sure for anybody? Have u seen anybody askinf to help another person fill his form?
The reason for this forum (if I'm wrong plz put me aright) is to guide. Which Mr Pastor MOG Goddey can do by posting the steps as he did later on and not to refer to how he helped mr a or b. That is subtle marketing.
I think u just like me and don't know how to tell me shaaaaa grin tongue cos all the people when yarn na only LadyG for General (5 star mind u!) you see!
It is well o

i like u but ur ikebe is too big for me grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Btw i only asked no be so?? why guilty conscience catch u nah?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FemiFaniKayode: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
vallyofpeace:

I have a feeling one person is using numerous moniker. But i repeat what do people gain from fraud?

#saynotoAgent #saynotophonenumberdropping

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha u are funny. who be the person
Dont go and worry abt how to get visa, dey do CIA work for nairaland
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FemiFaniKayode: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
NanaF:

I have a very good job oga. I don't need your money. I'm sure many others are well to do. It's a forum. If I see a question and I know the answer, I contribute. The reference to money you're implying, was a joke. Most are watching Goddey with side eye, and rightly so. Please if you want to give him your money and your yahoo username and password, do so and let the matter rest.

hahahahahahahahaha I no be ur oga. Ur Oga dey for Alagbon..

where u are rushing to go I done dey dia over 10yrs born, vote, mess, shit and still breathing grin grin grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by lovettett(f): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Spykid
I n my daughters flew etihad in august 2013. We were going to London n wanted to spend some days in dubai first. I must say it was not bad at all. I ve flown emirates before. I think all those Arabian airlines ve same standard. No matter what u do pls run from arik.i had a terrible experience wt them in 2012 while coming from London. We had to check into a hotel at their expense while dey sought out their wahala
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Kayraph(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
@LadyG, I think the best thing for you to do is to switch over to ghost mode on this thread.

Those of us who have benefited from the advice yourself, tzetzefly and at the initial stage, suxes2000 posted here can attest to the fact that you guys are merely extending helping hands to people who need it.

Some people here already has the mindset of following fraudulent means in their visa application and I'm sure that they will get their disappointment at the embassy.

I have been there before and got my visa, those VOs are professionals and they quite know when someone is lying or trying to play smart.

Those of you who would come after me cos of this post, please don't bother cos I won't dignify you with any response.

I rest my case!

Shalomm (like one guy's moniker)

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.