Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1060506 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by alldmoney: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
Goddey1975:
@alldmoney,pls i may b d diffrence in my view frm wat d rest hav said,cos i see tins frm experience,frm my own life experience i hav seen a lot of people dat hav made it tru ur plans,but we dont do such here,my advice is u follow d due process wy i wil personally guide u wit gud advice dat wil mak u get ur visa,dat is if u wil lik 2 go 2 u.s 4 sighteseen after ur nysc or u wil lik2 go 4 vacation either of d 2 is ok 4 u,peace 2 all

Thanks jare may God bless you , instead of encouraging words and way forward and if you are gonna criticize do it wisely, they are rubbishing themselves, i can't blame them thou am sure nA most of them famsz dey carry nagga money run go keep for abroad officials 19. Am not giving any dime to agent ooo, @ you that said am I a graduate I have your time, if you sure of your eligibility tender your cert and professional back Ups.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by alldmoney: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
oyi2:
Allmoney please beware. This guy is an agent and not a very good one at that. Cheers. Goddey please go and look for your victims elsewhere undecided.

Noted bro always ready!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dovent:
Hello All,
Good work guys. Pls I need advice . I have a valid US visa. I am planing to go for vacation with my family (my wife and 3 children). I am the main sponspor
My wife has applied like twice but was denied. Should I apply for the children alone and letter apply for my wife or they all apply togeda. She didn't want them to deny the children because of previous denial. No serious reason for denial just that they are not convinced about the conference she is attending. What documents did they actually need from me if they are all going to apply togeda.
@dovent,pls b inform dat ur wife previous denial dose not affect d present but must declear d refusals in her new aplication,let ur wife apply 4 family vacation wit d kids , wy u giv dem statement of account as d sponsor and ur pasport as d evidence dat u ar travel 2 2geda as a family cos d vo wil request 2 see ur visa page,also giv dem weddin certificate,let dem say wat ever dey want about me,d lord is on d throne 2 judge d gud an d bad,peace

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Some folks come to a PUBLIC FORUM. Ask questions (I'm refererring to the stewpid ones now) and seek for advice.
When they gerrit they sob cos they want sugar, spice and everything nice and a pat on the back. Get the nos for the power puff girls and call them.Public forums are for candid advice and not 'it is well' talk. For that, plz meet your reverend or pastor. Oh I forgot, we have a man of G*d here tongue
If you cant sway even untrained NLers that you are legit ,I wonder how ul sway a VO. And if u can't handle the answers, don't ask questions in a public place.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
alldmoney:

Thanks jare may God bless you , instead of encouraging words and way forward and if you are gonna criticize do it wisely, they are rubbishing themselves, i can't blame them thou am sure nA most of them famsz dey carry nagga money run go keep for abroad officials 19. Am not giving any dime to agent ooo, @ you that said am I a graduate I have your time, if you sure of your eligibility tender your cert and professional back Ups.
@alldmoney i wil suggest u giv it a trial by goin 4 vacation since u ar tru wit ur nysc program,at least 2 cash som fun by visit interestin places in u.s,i believe no harm in trying,if u hav decide,u may toy wit google by typin in ds 160 an stat filin ur form gradualy an also save it til wen u ar less busy,we get deliighted wen we mak impact in d lif of ur brodas,b ur brodas keepers is ur go not just blackmailing 1 anoda 4 no tangable reasons,i rest my case,peace
Re: Usa Visit Visa by pinkup15: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
@house.. pls help. my story goes thus
i intend travelling with mum but we got 2seperate appointment days
she has a travel history to US from way back 1980 and passport was stolen 1990
when i was filling her ds160 form, the travel history part asked for the old passport # etc. mum gave me a 7digit passport #. how can i confirm if this old passport # is right. (dont want VO accesssing it during interview & it crops up another person's details oooo.. do they check?)

2. she does business, sells drinks.. i stated on ds160 she is into business & a question there asks for monthly income. how do i determine this... should the answer be monthly turnover or her monthly profit

3. our applications are seperate. though we might travel together ONLY IF her business permits. i put in mine am travelling alone. should she put she is travelling alone in hers or with me..NOTE: am the sponsor. but our interview dates are 3weeks apart and we r going to different states

kindly help a soul oooooo
Re: Usa Visit Visa by NanaF: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Goddey1975:
@alldmoney i wil suggest u giv it a trial by goin 4 vacation since u ar tru wit ur nysc program,at least 2 cash som fun by visit interestin places in u.s,i believe no harm in trying,if u hav decide,u may toy wit google by typin in ds 160 an stat filin ur form gradualy an also save it til wen u ar less busy,we get deliighted wen we mak impact in d lif of ur brodas,b ur brodas keepers is ur go not just blackmailing 1 anoda 4 no tangable reasons,i rest my case,peace

Mr Pastor, before Justwise hid your post, I read where you were advising him to be an illegal immigrant. Why are you now trying to play saint here.

In your words, 'it's d fault of ur government, cus no job 4 graduate, so I don't see anytin wrong in your plan, I hav seen many people wu have be living in u.s 2day as a result of your plan, but dis is not an issue to disclose publically'.

I see you're looking for business, you guys can take it off this thread you hear? Mr alldmoney, when you get burnt, please tell us the story. It might make an interesting read.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 4:41am On Aug 25, 2015
pinkup15:
@house.. pls help. my story goes thus
i intend travelling with mum but we got 2seperate appointment days
she has a travel history to US from way back 1980 and passport was stolen 1990
when i was filling her ds160 form, the travel history part asked for the old passport # etc. mum gave me a 7digit passport #. how can i confirm if this old passport # is right. (dont want VO accesssing it during interview & it crops up another person's details oooo.. do they check?)

2. she does business, sells drinks.. i stated on ds160 she is into business & a question there asks for monthly income. how do i determine this... should the answer be monthly turnover or her monthly profit

3. our applications are seperate. though we might travel together ONLY IF her business permits. i put in mine am travelling alone. should she put she is travelling alone in hers or with me..NOTE: am the sponsor. but our interview dates are 3weeks apart and we r going to different states

kindly help a soul oooooo
@pinkup15 firstly dont boda about d old pasport,is posible dey may not ask cos dey hav no tim,if dey ask mama shud tel dem dere no record 4 d old pasport,2, state d monthly income,3,put it dat u ar travel wit mama cos u ar d sponsor,vise vasa,an if dey ask tell dem u hav seperate date 4 ur interview,peace
Re: Usa Visit Visa by alldmoney: 5:23am On Aug 25, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Some folks come to a PUBLIC FORUM. Ask questions (I'm refererring to the stewpid ones now) and seek for advice.
When they gerrit they sob cos they want sugar, spice and everything nice and a pat on the back. Get the nos for the power puff girls and call them.Public forums are for candid advice and not 'it is well' talk. For that, plz meet your reverend or pastor. Oh I forgot, we have a man of G*d here tongue
If you cant sway even untrained NLers that you are legit ,I wonder how ul sway a VO. And if u can't handle the answers, don't ask questions in a public place.

Lolz omo this house dey interesting ehn, anyway thanks to you all of nA legit or not legit how will I waste my precious time filling unlegit papers you need not to be told, that nA fish dey inside sardine, lol thanks to you all omo no time jare Lagos traffic up and heading to bath, working thingz...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:08am On Aug 25, 2015
@pinkup plz don't allow people with half and a half advise decieve u. There are lotsa crazy people in the world. @Nana, thanks for bringing some stuff to the limelight.
@pinkup the summary of my advise is tell the truth 100% cos even if u get the visa, buy tickets and they deport u at poe for an inconsistency, the rubbish goddey will be at home scamming his next victim (oh yes I just did that)
1. To the best of your knowlege the nos she gave u is correct. Whether info is verified or not is no reason to omit any information. Guess what? Details are verified. I know back then applications were paper based but do u wanna take the chance that some overzealous IT guy has not updated her info. Ok so if u don't include her old passport details , u intend to deny her travel history. Not 100 percent sure now but I think the form may have provision for 'I don't have the nos' . Will verify and get back to u. If another person"s details crops up, the VO aint daft. The faces are different. She'll explain herself.
2. #income. Very key. Reason for several denials. Income is her profit each month. After selling with her capital,how much does she get? That is her income.
3. If u intend to travel alone, fill it as such. Whether u put together or not does not increase ur chances of success(which has been shown severally via the history of this thread's users) if only Mr fake pastor had taken time out to read the thread before... (Yes I did it again)
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2015
@pinkup15 I'm with lady g. there's a space where you can explain the passport was stolen. my uncle had a similar problem; he traveled to the US in the 80s, lost his passport with visa, when asked for his pp no while filling the form about 3 months ago, he indicated he didn't have it because he lost his pp
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
@pinkup plz don't allow people with half and a half advise decieve u. There are lotsa crazy people in the world. @Nana, thanks for bringing some stuff to the limelight.
@pinkup the summary of my advise is tell the truth 100% cos even if u get the visa, buy tickets and they deport u at poe for an inconsistency, the rubbish goddey will be at home scamming his next victim (oh yes I just did that)
1. To the best of your knowlege the nos she gave u is correct. Whether info is verified or not is no reason to omit any information. Guess what? Details are verified. I know back then applications were paper based but do u wanna take the chance that some overzealous IT guy has not updated her info. Ok so if u don't include her old passport details , u intend to deny her travel history. Not 100 percent sure now but I think the form may have provision for 'I don't have the nos' . Will verify and get back to u. If another person"s details crops up, the VO aint daft. The faces are different. She'll explain herself.
2. #income. Very key. Reason for several denials. Income is her profit each month. After selling with her capital,how much does she get? That is her income.
3. If u intend to travel alone, fill it as such. Whether u put together or not does not increase ur chances of success(which has been shown severally via the history of this thread's users) if only Mr fake pastor had taken time out to read the thread before... (Yes I did it again)
lol good job at telling goddey what he really is loo
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kobe79: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2015
Goddey1975:
@dovent,pls b inform dat ur wife previous denial dose not affect d present but must declear d refusals in her new aplication,let ur wife apply 4 family vacation wit d kids , wy u giv dem statement of account as d sponsor and ur pasport as d evidence dat u ar travel 2 2geda as a family cos d vo wil request 2 see ur visa page,also giv dem weddin certificate,let dem say wat ever dey want about me,d lord is on d throne 2 judge d gud an d bad,peace

o boy u get tough skin oooo these self acclaimed "gurus" don shoot u many times u. no gree die

odi esiiiiiiiiii grin

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by oyi2: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2015
[size=20pt] Scam ALERT [/size]Please please and please DO NOT Listen to Goddey! He spews out false information that will lead you to a visa refusal. He's an agent and a very bad one at that.[size=20pt]BEWARE!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by kobe79: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2015
chloe7:
no, Na 20 I drop.

how u dey share booobiieee amongst these 20?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kobe79: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2015
[center][/center]
oyi2:
[size=20pt] Scam ALERT [/size]Please please and please DO NOT Listen to Goddey! He spews out false information that will lead you to a visa refusal. He's an agent and a very bad one at that.[size=20pt]BEWARE!![/size]

haba!!!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by oyi2: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2015
please go and slither back into the hole you came out from.Thanks!!
quote author=kobe79 [post=37310345][center][/center]

haba!!![/quote]
Re: Usa Visit Visa by pinkup15: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2015
thank you so much ALL. there is a space for "'ï don't have the passport nos". i just felt since we don't have evidence to show her travel history, putting the passport # there will be a good way of stating she has travel history.

2. i have submitted my ds160. going to see my friend in a state. she got invite from her own friend going to visit another state.
so basically i put am travelling alone. IF we fly same airline and arrive at POE together, hope no issues?

3. As i am her sponsor, if she attends interview 3wks after me, and i put my passport data page, wont it be an issue for her if they see i have bn given visa recently, yet we declared we r not travelling together

thanks for candid responses

LadyGuinivere:
Re: Usa Visit Visa by pinkup15: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2015
@iRyan... how was the interview for him. did they ask about his travel history etc

iRyan:
@pinkup15 I'm with lady g. there's a space where you can explain the passport was stolen. my uncle had a similar problem; he traveled to the US in the 80s, lost his passport with visa, when asked for his pp no while filling the form about 3 months ago, he indicated he didn't have it because he lost his pp
Re: Usa Visit Visa by shinaidowu: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2015
Eka ro Distinguish members of the house,does any body have an idea how the date of appointment for Lagos and Abuja is presently? Will I be able to get a september or October date for any of the embassies in Lagos or Abuja if I make payment tomorow? Thanks for anticipated response.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by mrkhaynoni: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2015
So this is to appreciate the whole house for all their help.
I had my interview last week and it was a breeze! I have studied the forum from last year december till d very moment of my interview. And it really saved me from dashing out my money to an agent.

Though I panicked when I made an error on my DS160 but God took control and it was rectified on time.

My visa class was b1/b2
male
Below thirty
Work in health sector
Married
Employed for 2yrs+
Salary a lil less than 200k
Previous travel hx to italy and france
A genuine but unused SA visa
No kids yet
Conference was fully paid for.

Transcripts to follow shortly
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
mrkhaynoni:
So this is to appreciate the whole house for all their help.
I had my interview last week and it was a breeze! I have studied the forum from last year december till d very moment of my interview. And it really saved me from dashing out my money to an agent.

Though I panicked when I made an error on my DS160 but God took control and it was rectified on time.

My visa class was b1/b2
male
Below thirty
Work in health sector
Married
Employed for 2yrs+
No kids yet

Transcripts to follow shortly
Yipeee. Congrats president of silent readers association! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
pinkup15:

2. i have submitted my ds160. going to see my friend in a state. she got invite from her own friend going to visit another state.
so basically i put am travelling alone. IF we fly same airline and arrive at POE together, hope no issues?

3. As i am her sponsor, if she attends interview 3wks after me, and i put my passport data page, wont it be an issue for her if they see i have bn given visa recently, yet we declared we r not travelling together

thanks for candid responses

See. I don't understand complications. Simplicity beats everything. Choose a plan and stick with it.
You are yet to attend the interview. If asked _ can indicate u have plans to travel with mum (if that's what u decide on) and u guys decided after u submitted.
If u are successful, your mom can now indicate if she's travelling with u or not (depending on your final desicion)
After that stick with the story at POE. Make your POE experience easier by keeping your intw straightforward and simple
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
pinkup15:
@iRyan... how was the interview for him. did they ask about his travel history etc

he was asked if he's been to the states. and he got the visa with his wife
Re: Usa Visit Visa by pinkup15: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
got it.. thanks alot. i will do just as said
LadyGuinivere:

See. I don't understand complications. Simplicity beats everything. Choose a plan and stick with it.
You are yet to attend the interview. If asked _ can indicate u have plans to travel with mum (if that's what u decide on) and u guys decided after u submitted.
If u are successful, your mom can now indicate if she's travelling with u or not (depending on your final desicion)
After that stick with the story at POE. Make your POE experience easier by keeping your intw straightforward and simple
Re: Usa Visit Visa by zellawaya: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hello all. I am a silent follower of this thread and need some advice. I have an interview next week with my husband. He was denied in Jan this year as a result of lack of ties despite us being married. We are now going together this time. I lived in the US for 10 years while doing my bachelors and masters, came home often during Christmas holidays and such and have visited the states about 2ice since i returned 5 years ago. My passport with a valid visa got missing early this year which is why i am applying afresh now. My husband schooled in the UK and we have traveled to Ghana and Zanzibar together as well together. I haven't been nervous of an interview like i am this time. We both earn over 400k per month at our respective companies and are going on a 2 week vacation. Do you think we stand a good chance together

Also his passport expires at the end of september. He has a new passport attached to the old passport. But the details for the old passport is what was recorded in the application. Should that pose a problem.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
@zella u need to post the transcript to get wholesome advice.
The ties seem ok.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kobe79: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
oyi2:
please go and slither back into the hole you came out from.Thanks!!
quote author=kobe79 [post=37310345][center][/center]

haba!!!

ok wet brain
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=mrkhaynoni post=37314833]So this is to appreciate the whole house for all their help.

My visa class was b1/b2
male
Below thirty
Work in health sector
Married
Employed for 2yrs+
No kids yet

Transcripts to follow shortly[/please how did you correct the error on your ds160 application form? My cousin has an appointment for next month. He filled the form but omitted the employment history portion. He later realised the mistake and filled another form. After this, the firm generated another code which he must changed in the appointment form online and print a copy. So, when he got the the appointment form to replace the code with the new one, it was always reporting error. Your experience, of shared, could help him]
Re: Usa Visit Visa by mrkhaynoni: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
@ imperialebony
I corrected the error on the ds160 by filling another for, getting a new confirmation no with barcode.

I then mailed a scanned copy of my new form, a scanned copy of my old confirmation page, a scanned copy of my appointment barcode page, and a scanned copy of my passport data page to support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com. And I explained what happened in a brief note and also outline the fact that I want them to reconcile my new confirmation code with my old appointment form.

I then followed it up by calling the CGI customer care no 014406218

It took like a week with repeated calls.

I hope this helps!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by pinkup15: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
thanks ooo this info is very helpful
mrkhaynoni:
@ imperialebony
I corrected the error on the ds160 by filling another for, getting a new confirmation no with barcode.

I then mailed a scanned copy of my new form, a scanned copy of my old confirmation page, a scanned copy of my appointment barcode page, and a scanned copy of my passport data page to support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com. And I explained what happened in a brief note and also outline the fact that I want them to reconcile my new confirmation code with my old appointment form.

I then followed it up by calling the CGI customer care no 014406218

It took like a week with repeated calls.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by pinkup15: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
pls ooo has this ever happened to anyone
my DS 160 form refused to ask for past employment history. it only asked for present employment. am female, 34yrs & single. i haven't stopped worrying

2. a friend is applying for b1/b2 and will use for vacation & birthing and will declare at the embassy. now issue is she does v. small businesses and has a registered business name. the bank account for the business does not experience frequent transactions at all. some payments are as cash, some to her personal account. her hubby is the sponsor of the trip. should she state she is into business OR just say unemployed.
if she states business, hope VO wont be asking for her tax returns etc

thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.