Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1071596 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by sndrmrtns: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2013
[quote author=vanagon][/quote]
Apply for your schengen to add more trip to it because Uk visa only is very common at US embassy, someone need to add more to it and look different among other applicant .
Re: Usa Visit Visa by newacca: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2013
Gbenge 77: do you intend to sponsor her?
Her Uncle will sponsor her.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Leripa(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2013
@kelandyson: did you at any time entered for the DV Lottery?
However, winners of DV lottery are not notified via their email addresses. The only way you can check if you won is to use your confirmation number, year of birth and last name to check on dvselectee website.
Friend, that email is BIG SCAM !!!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by crown777(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
Ok
Re: Usa Visit Visa by otunbaneyo09(m): 7:28am On Jan 21, 2013
@ suxes2005 bros weldone , pls I want to apply for a visiting visa but on confrence level because I don't have anybody over there . Bros I own business of myself registered with C.A.C am into building , like iinterlocking, p o p,tilling , and others bros I will be expectiing your reply thanks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2013
otunbaneyo09: @ suxes2005 bros weldone , pls I want to apply for a visiting visa but on confrence level because I don't have anybody over there . Bros I own business of myself registered with C.A.C am into building , like iinterlocking, p o p,tilling , and others bros I will be expectiing your reply thanks.

Ok good. The issue with conference these days get as e be sir. I'd like you to look for a company to invite you or if its conf as well.

Look for a good one in ur industry, pay for it. Get the receipt and IV and I wish you well!

Sheyi
Re: Usa Visit Visa by otunbaneyo09(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
suxes2005:

Ok good. The issue with conference these days get as e be sir. I'd like you to look for a company to invite you or if its conf as well.

Look for a good one in ur industry, pay for it. Get the receipt and IV and I wish you well!

Sheyi

How and which site can I find that bro? Thanks for your reply
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kelsababy: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2013
Hi guys,pls i need advice,i will be on leave come may 2013 and i wish to visit my uncle in the us for two weeks.I have a good job,married,two children,landed property and a good bank account.I have filled the DS-I60 form but was stocked when i had to fill income.It says it takes only from 0-9.my income is six digits per month so i don,t understand why the form keeps rejecting.

*Pls can someone kindly explain what i should go about?
*and what are my chances of getting the visa?

I count so much on you people.Shalom
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Gbenge77(m): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2013
kelsababy: Hi guys,pls i need advice,i will like to visit a friend in the US.how do i go about it? I have a good job,but i don,t know is that is enough proof of me returning back to my country.pls advice !!!!!!!!!!!
To be honest,visiting a friend may not be considered a good reason for visa issuance.Being married,having a good job,landed property could swing the Decision in your favour though
Re: Usa Visit Visa by t4tharyo: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hello house, pls i
need someone to help me
out.
I will be going on leave in
my working place for 3wks
starting from 4th of march, I
intend going 2 Usa just for
2wks vacation. Am 24yrs, a
graduate n working with
the state govt for the past
3yrs. I have my employment
letter,payslip, bank
statement with 1m plus
inside, but am still single.
1-Pls do i need an invitation
letter for a B2 vacation visa?
2-And with what can i show
strong ties to my country?
3-What other documents do
i need to make available?
Please i need someone to
help me out ASAP. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by sndrmrtns: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
[quote author=t4tharyo]Hello house, pls i need someone to help me out.
I will be going on leave in my working place for 3wks starting from 4th of march, I intend going 2 Usa just for 2wks vacation. Am 24yrs, a graduate n working with the state govt for the past 3yrs. I have my employment letter,payslip, bank statement with 1m plus inside, but am still single.
1-Pls do i need an invitation letter for a B2 vacation visa?
2-And with what can i show strong ties to my country?
3-What other documents do i need to make available?
Please i need someone to help me out ASAP. Thanks[/q

Have you travel before? because of your Age
Re: Usa Visit Visa by eduno: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
[quote author=sndrmrtns][/quote]

just go and be confident, u'll be fine.
the v/o hardly checks d documents you carry along and tell the v/o you staying just a week in the us
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Gbenge77(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
t4tharyo: Hello house, pls i need someone to help me out.
I will be going on leave in my working place for 3wks starting from 4th of march, I intend going 2 Usa just for 2wks vacation. Am 24yrs, a graduate n working with the state govt for the past 3yrs. I have my employment letter,payslip, bank statement with 1m plus inside, but am still single.
1-Pls do i need an invitation letter for a B2 vacation visa?
2-And with what can i show strong ties to my country?
3-What other documents do i need to make available?
Please i need someone to help me out ASAP. Thanks
Being single is a minus,you gotta to tell the vo that you have a fiance who you intend to marry very soon (FAMILY TIES).you are employed with a good bank balance(Good FINANCIAL ties).If you have valuable assets,try to provide its documentation(ECONOMIC TIES).you have to be very convincing during ur interview.The vo may check documents or not.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by t4tharyo: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
Thanks for the prompt reply, God bless. That means i don't need an invite abi?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by t4tharyo: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
@sndrmrtns:
Have been to malaysia once, and ghana like 3times, thats all.
Does my past travell experience counts?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by sndrmrtns: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
t4tharyo: @sndrmrtns:

The stage :
1.Your purpose of travel must have value to ( issue of shopping in holiday and so on others is coneference/seminar ) .
2.Travel experience ( like UK/Schengen/Canada and Australian )
3.Married status ( children,wife )
4. Your company post ( Director very strong for reason to comeback and others strong post in companies )

wit all these you re 100% qualify
This is my own research on US visa others here will also contribute because we all have different view on things .People said US visa is luck or favor .

NB . I have not got mine so i may not be 100% right but with my travel experience i point my view .

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Gbenge77(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Some consular officers make travel experience a priority while some do not.Its not even included in section 216B.Of course prior travel experience to European countries is a plus
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Gbenge77(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
Some consular officers make travel experience a priority while some do not.Its not even included in section 216B.Of course prior travel experience to European countries is a plus.the most important thing is NEVER TO APPEAR DESPERATE FOR A VISA.The vo reads your body language,and if you appear nervous,fretting etc,that would surely lead to a denial.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by sndrmrtns: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
Gbenge 77: Some consular officers make travel experience a priority while some do not.Its not even included in section 216B.Of course prior travel experience to European countries is a plus.the most important thing is NEVER TO APPEAR DESPERATE FOR A VISA.The vo reads your body language,and if you appear nervous,fretting etc,that would surely lead to a denial.

Good note!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by fali: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
G̲̣̣̣̥ơ̴̴̮͡ơ̴̴̴͡ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ day all. ♍Ɣ mother ȋ̝̊̅§ going ƒσя interview on 6th February but ℓ̊ made a mistake on her ds-160. Please can ℓ̊ fill another one? Hope Ŧђe initial ds-160 W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ count against her?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by sndrmrtns: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
fali: G̲̣̣̣̥ơ̴̴̮͡ơ̴̴̴͡ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ day all. ♍Ɣ mother ȋ̝̊̅§ going ƒσя interview on 6th February but ℓ̊ made a mistake on her ds-160. Please can ℓ̊ fill another one? Hope Ŧђe initial ds-160 W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ count against her?
You can update your profile with new DS form you fill now .Its good
Re: Usa Visit Visa by fali: 8:14am On Jan 25, 2013
sndrmrtns:
You can update your profile with new DS form you fill now .Its good

Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣k γφυ ƒσя Ŧђe clarification.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by sndrmrtns: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
fali:

Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣k γφυ ƒσя Ŧђe clarification.

Y welcome.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by phatrat: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hello Guys Please i need your help my friend is inviting for the Easter ,but since im scared of denial i want to know which way would be easier for a visa to be issued, an invitaion from her or going for a conference, note im a student, 22 yrs old, but i have my own business and enough money aswel and landed properties , plus travel experience to dubai, and some african nation.. please advice thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by sndrmrtns: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
phatrat: Hello Guys Please i need your help my friend is inviting for the Easter ,but since im scared of denial i want to know which way would be easier for a visa to be issued, an invitaion from her or going for a conference, note im a student, 22 yrs old[/b], but i have my own business and enough money aswel[b] and landed properties , plus travel experience to dubai, and some african nation.. please advice thanks
Looking what is wrong.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ultrasat(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
Like the way u are answering question here. I will only say that getting America Visa is just by Luck and God favour.
Pls will someone tell me how to buy an Air Ticket From Lagos to Washingtondc or Maryland?
Thks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by sndrmrtns: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
ultrasat: Like the way u are answering question here. I will only say that getting America Visa is just by Luck and God favour.
Pls will someone tell me how to buy an Air Ticket From Lagos to Washingtondc or Maryland?
Thks

look online and if you found cheap airline then you can check their office at MMA.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by yemiskillz(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hello house,
Please I need your advice on this:
I want to apply for myself,my wife & 2 kids(2yrs+ & 1yr).
My dad is sending d IV cos he hasn't seen his grand kids but we can't stay in his house cos he's married wt 4 children(I.e. My half bro & SiSters)
So my dad's friend who is an Italian-American old lady will be accommodating us @ her big house which is close to my Dad's.
My wife works with a bank.
I run my own registered company.

How can I go about it? Or anybody in d house who has such experience?
Thanks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by phatrat: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hello Guys Please i need your help my friend is inviting for the Easter ,but since im scared of denial i want to know which way would be easier for a visa to be issued, an invitation from her or going for a conference, note im a student, 22 yrs old, but i have my own business and enough money aswel and landed properties , plus travel experience to dubai, and some african nation.. please advice thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by euromoney(f): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
I got my visa approved today..

VO: Good afternoon, may i have your passport plz.
Me: yea Goodday (i gave him)
VO: Why do u want to visit the Us?
Me: for conference(tried showing him d iv but he ignored)
VO: how long are you staying in the US?
Me: 6days.
VO:where do you work?
Me: im not working for now
VO: are you married?
Me: no, but i shud be married by August 2013..
VO: oh nice, fake smile...
Me: fake smile too.
VO: have you traveled outside Nigeria?
Me: sure(as if he no see am for d passport)
VO: where did u travel to?
ME: slight cough, i have been to italy, holland, france,dubai etc
VO: who did u visit in holland?
Me: i studied there
VO: what course?
Me: Clinical psychology
VO: and in france?
Me: studied Mental health
VO: what conference did you say you are going for?(as if he don ask me b4)
Me: Psychiatry Nursing.
VO: who will sponsor you?
ME: no 1, i will sponsor myself .
VO: can i see your bank statement?
Me: i brought it out and handed it to him.
VO: flip thru the pages for less than 1min and returned it back to me.
Me: straight face lol(heart beating fast)
VO: Magic Words:could you pickup your visa at ikeja collection center on wednesday.
ME: Sure .tnx

To God be all d glory!

5 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Gbenge77(m): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
euromoney: I got my visa approved today..

VO: Good afternoon, may i have your passport plz.
Me: yea Goodday (i gave him)
VO: Why do u want to visit the Us?
Me: for conference(tried showing him d iv but he ignored)
VO: how long are you staying in the US?
Me: 6days.
VO:where do you work?
Me: im not working for now
VO: are you married?
Me: no, but i shud be married by August 2013..
VO: oh nice, fake smile...
Me: fake smile too.
VO: have you traveled outside Nigeria?
Me: sure(as if he no see am for d passport)
VO: where did u travel to?
ME: slight cough, i have been to italy, holland, france,dubai etc
VO: who did u visit in holland?
Me: i studied there
VO: what course?
Me: Clinical psychology
VO: and in france?
Me: studied Mental health
VO: what conference did you say you are going for?(as if he don ask me b4)
Me: Psychiatry Nursing.
VO: who will sponsor you?
ME: no 1, i will sponsor myself .
VO: can i see your bank statement?
Me: i brought it out and handed it to him.
VO: flip thru the pages for less than 1min and returned it back to me.
Me: straight face lol(heart beating fast)
VO: Magic Words:could you pickup your visa at ikeja collection center on wednesday.
ME: Sure .tnx

To God be all d glory!
Thats great.Your travel experience did play a major role there plus the fact that you intended to stay for only six days.Some would have said 6 months,and this makes the vo to doubt one's real intentions

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.