Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong (2204 Views)

Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / Very Depressed / I Am Very Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
chocolateme:
thanks for this.. it will go a long way.. I can't help stopping the tears streaming down my eyes right now.
I called my dad this night to talk but he was barbing his hair so I told him I will call back later to talk.
Now, I don't have a heart to heart talk kind of relationship with him but I suddenly felt like I should talk to him. But minutes ago, he has been calling me even as I type this now but I suddenly feel like I don't want to talk about anything again with him.. I am just tired sef.

Talk to your dad, he is a man, he knows what stress and depression will be about, after all he was once young too, he should understand. Please deal with it, else it will lead you to take actions, I used to be very decent, but during depression my lifestyle was nothing to be proud of, even now that I am healed, the lifestyle partially lingers. talk to someone it is worth it. you fit send pm too once a while, it will be well.

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by wane01(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
pcguru1:

I have his Whatsapp number I will send to you asap , my g hope you dey cool ?

Just sent you a Whatsapp message.
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
there's nothing like I want to live my life alone.it's not done.
have good friends around you. ones wey fit cry with you.ones wey fit share in ya pains.ones wey fit listen to you.
anything short of that...na OYO you dey.on your own

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by thunderbj: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
chocolateme:
Have you ever felt too burdened that you just don't know how to unburden your heart?
Like that moment that you don't have or know exactly who to talk to on very pressing matter.

I am so heavy with load of life and its occurrences that I don't know where to drop it a little. Sometimes, I tried to type things here to offload my pains and sorrows but when I remember that encouragements no longer come from here mostly instead its mockery and jests that comes out of one's story, I just restrict myself from typing.
It keeps getting HARDER by the day for me like I am going to explode soon, I feel chest pains so much now due to constant thinking, I pray my blood pressure do not rise with the rate I feel embittered.

In all, I come here often to read some stuffs and smile to feel better.
I know that I have not stated any particular issue here but I feel a bit relieved right now to have written this. I know someone will read it and truly understand my plight even without knowing any particular thing.
All I need now is words of encouragements and a little push to be ok.
Thanks kind reader.

Have been in that kind of situation, that just looks asif I was the only one carrying this whole world problem. it was bad then that I do have a seized breathing, it was as if I would experience heart failure with my irregular breathing.
I didn't really share much with people cos I believed most are only after gossiping but I do go to a very quiet place and just talk to God... I'll just be talking asif I could see him,I'll just poor out my mind to HIM...
Nairaland really helped me then as I do engage myself with stories from literature section.... if still need a friend to talk to,you can let know

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by doris4u(f): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
chocolateme:
Have you ever felt too burdened that you just don't know how to unburden your heart?
Like that moment that you don't have or know exactly who to talk to on very pressing matter.

I am so heavy with load of life and its occurrences that I don't know where to drop it a little. Sometimes, I tried to type things here to offload my pains and sorrows but when I remember that encouragements no longer come from here mostly instead its mockery and jests that comes out of one's story, I just restrict myself from typing.
It keeps getting HARDER by the day for me like I am going to explode soon, I feel chest pains so much now due to constant thinking, I pray my blood pressure do not rise with the rate I feel embittered.

In all, I come here often to read some stuffs and smile to feel better.
I know that I have not stated any particular issue here but I feel a bit relieved right now to have written this. I know someone will read it and truly understand my plight even without knowing any particular thing.
All I need now is words of encouragements and a little push to be ok.
Thanks kind reader.
I was in ur shoes months ago , think am getting out of d situation, I was always lost in thought. I cried every moment I felt bad.
I talked to a few friends , dey really helped a lot by helping me see reasons why wat was bothering me wasn't worth it.
Dey engaged with chats and calls, with time I felt better even thou at times i still remember wat made me sad. Time heals all wounds.

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by AllMan4Himself(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
Keep your head up. smiley
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Besides there is zoom we could always do Shayo (alochol) and meet lol not a bad idea
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by annayawchee: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Uhmmmmmmm.... You are not alone , just try to stay alive and don't pressurize yourself.

Take each day as it comes and face the challenges it brings and remember be happy while at it...

I realized life is a vicious cycle, sadness, happiness, depression, joy are in this cycle..

Stay safe and be happy.

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by blazepascal(m): 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
just be straightforward you might really find a helper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spot The Difference BTW 2 Nigerian Couples Who Visited ATM Machine {{photos}} / 11 Things Women Do That Turn Men On / my pay back to a yahoo boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.