Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,656 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong (2152 Views)

Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / Very Depressed / I Am Very Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by chocolateme(f): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Have you ever felt too burdened that you just don't know how to unburden your heart?
Like that moment that you don't have or know exactly who to talk to on very pressing matter.

I am so heavy with load of life and its occurrences that I don't know where to drop it a little. Sometimes, I tried to type things here to offload my pains and sorrows but when I remember that encouragements no longer come from here mostly instead its mockery and jests that comes out of one's story, I just restrict myself from typing.
It keeps getting HARDER by the day for me like I am going to explode soon, I feel chest pains so much now due to constant thinking, I pray my blood pressure do not rise with the rate I feel embittered.

In all, I come here often to read some stuffs and smile to feel better.
I know that I have not stated any particular issue here but I feel a bit relieved right now to have written this. I know someone will read it and truly understand my plight even without knowing any particular thing.
All I need now is words of encouragements and a little push to be ok.
Thanks kind reader.

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pele happens to the best of us I used Alcohol and other substance as coping mechanism, but I realized having an hobby and going out changed things for me. or maybe our problems are different. If I feel down, I just invite the boys for drinks and that helps alot.
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Sage161(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
chocolateme:
Have you ever felt too burdened that you just don't know how to unburden your heart?
Like that moment that you don't have or know exactly who to talk to on very pressing matter.

I am so heavy with load of life and its occurrences that I don't know where to drop it a little. Sometimes, I tried to type things here to offload my pains and sorrows but when I remember that encouragements no longer come from here mostly instead its mockery and jests that comes out of one's story, I just restrict myself from typing.
It keeps getting HARDER by the day for me like I am going to explode soon, I feel chest pains so much now due to constant thinking, I pray my blood pressure do not rise with the rate I feel embittered.

I know that I have not stated any particular issue here but I feel a bit relieved right now to have written this. I know someone will read it and truly understand my plight even without knowing any particular thing.
Thanks kind reader.
If you are crying, use a tissue not the internet.

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by chocolateme(f): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
pcguru1:
Pele happens to the best of us I used Alcohol and other substance as coping mechanism, but I realized having an hobby and going out changed things for me. or maybe our problems are different. If I feel down, I just invite the boys for drinks and that helps alot.
thanks for this.. it will go a long way.. I can't help stopping the tears streaming down my eyes right now.
I called my dad this night to talk but he was barbing his hair so I told him I will call back later to talk.
Now, I don't have a heart to heart talk kind of relationship with him but I suddenly felt like I should talk to him. But minutes ago, he has been calling me even as I type this now but I suddenly feel like I don't want to talk about anything again with him.. I am just tired sef.
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Uzomacharles: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
come lemme console you and make you feel happy Port Harcourt
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by chocolateme(f): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Uzomacharles:
come lemme console you and make you feel happy
Port Harcourt
thanks a lot dear.. I feel kind of better doing this out here online because I know that wallowing in self pity or crying myself to sleep may affect my health.. feels good to have one or two persons replying positively even though they don't understand my plight.
Thanks you smiley
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by prince2pac(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Same here, feeling like I'm going to explode... I know it's going to be better one day, we keep working hard.. been playing songs from J Cole, 2 PAC and Bob Marley since morning... They keep me going.. We will prevail
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Uzomacharles: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
chocolateme:
thanks a lot dear.. I feel kind of better doing this out here online because I know that wallowing in self pity or crying myself to sleep may affect my health.. feels good to have one or two persons replying positively even though they don't understand my plight.
Thanks you smiley

Just be around good and happy friends not those who always remind you of your past
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Peteru1st(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
bro trust me, its normal to face challenges. I've also been in your shoes since 2016. and even till now, it hasnt gotten better. but last year, I just had to stop brooding over my life, cos I started getting on constant. I started becoming lean and people started asking what's up. the only remedy to this is to surround yourself with friends that have the same hobby as you. like me, I play video games. I have a set of friends we do play together most of the time. that way, you'll keep reliefing the stress on daily basis till it becomes. very light.
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by chocolateme(f): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Just be around good and happy friends not those who always remind you of your past
thanks Uzoma.. I appreciate..

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by chocolateme(f): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Peteru1st:
bro trust me, its normal to face challenges. I've also been in your shoes since 2016. and even till now, it hasnt gotten better. but last year, I just had to stop brooding over my life, cos I started getting on constant. I started becoming lean and people started asking what's up. the only remedy to this is to surround yourself with friends that have the same hobby as you. like me, I play video games. I have a set of friends we do play together most of the time. that way, you'll keep reliefing the stress on daily basis till it becomes. very light.
Peter thanks for your encouragement... it helped and will go a long way. Thanks lots.
I am a lady though.
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Heartbender: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Aww. Can we talk? Check my signature
chocolateme:

Thanks kind reader.
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by MJBOLT: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sage161:

If you are crying, use a tissue not the internet.

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by iLegendd(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Stay strong. Crazy things happen to everyone at different point in life.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by chocolateme(f): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
iLegendd:
Stay strong. Crazy things happen to everyone at different point in life.
thanks dear. Had always wanted a peaceful life..
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Galactico4ever(m): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
It's gonna be fine. You should find someone to talk to,it'll help to reduce the heavy burden weighing you down.

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by chocolateme(f): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Galactico4ever:
It's gonna be fine. You should find someone to talk to,it'll help to reduce the heavy burden weighing you down.
I will try dear.. that's the most challenge I have, making friends..I don't have or keep friends.. I will do as you advised. Thanks
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Galactico4ever(m): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
chocolateme:
I will try dear.. that's the most challenge I have, making friends..I don't have or keep friends.. I will do as you advised. Thanks
I've been in your shoes,though mine was difficulty in trusting people which made me to keep a few friends. Try making new acquaintances at work or church,or better still you may find someone via the internet. Try listening to music too,it helps.

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by davedavedave(m): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=chocolateme post=93440488]Have you ever felt too burdened that you just don't know how to unburden your heart?

People's comments will lift your spirit abit but won't erase the issues of life... U have to know that we all pass through dark moments at a particular point in our lives... Some job loss, lack etc. U will see that time will heal this wound, something or someone will occupy you and make u focus elsewhere.
Stay strong... You are getting my first post on this platform
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Much have been said here

But believe me dear

People have gone and still passing through shit just like you

Well you might wants us to be friends to talk, share ideas and experiences

Just send a greeting sms, my contact is in my signature

Male/Female are all welcome

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by chocolateme(f): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=davedavedave post=93442601][/quote]thanks Dave. I appreciate you a lot. God bless you.
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Casan0va: 12:27am On Sep 01, 2020
I don't know what you're going through, but I just want you to know that life is a cycle.
Someone have gone through what you're going through and triumphed, someone else have gone through it and given up.
It's your decision.

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 01, 2020
Well you're not alone @chocolateme.
If it is any consolation. I bet most adults are clinically depressed nowadays. When you see yourself getting older and still underachieving. The future looks godawful bleak and you cannot find answers. Not from clergy, not from loved ones. They lied. All people are selfish frauds. If you're single then it is 10x harder because now you realise how only your pets really love you and the fakers be loving when you have.
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by TechExpertise: 3:24am On Sep 01, 2020
chocolateme:
thanks for this.. it will go a long way.. I can't help stopping the tears streaming down my eyes right now.
I called my dad this night to talk but he was barbing his hair so I told him I will call back later to talk.
Now, I don't have a heart to heart talk kind of relationship with him but I suddenly felt like I should talk to him. But minutes ago, he has been calling me even as I type this now but I suddenly feel like I don't want to talk about anything again with him.. I am just tired sef.
what is exactly the problem?

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by uboma(m): 3:51am On Sep 01, 2020
I wish you get past this phase sooner.

Do not isolate yourself.

Get someone/persons to talk to whenever you feel down (I am available too).

Engage in learning a new skill, learn how to cook that meal you have always wanted, take a daily walk around your neighbourhood, do something new.

Always remember that you will find light at the end of the tunnel if you do not give up.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 01, 2020
I've read all the comments here and I just wana ask you " How are you feeling today ?"

It's ok to feel that way sometimes but please ensure to talk to someone cuz when you bottle it up for a very long time , it could eventually lead to depression.

I'm really sorry that you are feeling this way. I kinda understand cuz I've being in your shoes before but hey , don't despair.

Send me a mail , so we could share our personal contacts and we could talk about those things if you feel like it or if you are in Lagos, we can hang out , visit each other and be friends .

I'm a female in-between and married so you don't feel threatened.

Be Blessed.

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Angelacruz: 6:29am On Sep 01, 2020
Just be calm,you will be fine
chocolateme:
thanks dear. Had always wanted a peaceful life..
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Bellotelli: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2020
chocolateme:

Thanks kind reader.
Why do I feel like I was the person that typed this.. Just know that you are not alone in this, many of us are going thru the worse. But don't loose hope. I believe I'll someday summon courage to share my story here not minding the negativity.

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2020
chocolateme:

Well I could be your friend(just friends ooh).. I might not be able to offer much..but one thing for sure is I could encourage...
I have gone through depression before which I beared to myself only.. crying sometimes will help because for some people after crying they feel better..and talking to someone will help too..But also you have to find something to keep you busy away from your problems..everybo ev has life issues to deal with so don't let it tell on..I don't know what exactly your problem is but make the word of God your companion always read the Bible if you're a Christian and encourage yourself wiyw the promises of God for you life..
No condition is permanent.. Time heals all wound..it's well

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Finnese001: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2020
chocolateme:

Thanks kind reader.

Nairalanders help me sometimes to forget some of my worries and burdens with their funny and weird comments

Shout out to all the funny nairalanders out there

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by wane01(m): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2020
pcguru1:

@ Pcguru1

Chief, i just read your last update on your technical diary.

Where can i please get that type of Thinkpad you bought?

Especially with that battery life.
Re: I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
wane01:

@ Pcguru1

Chief, i just read your last update on your technical diary.

Where can i please get that type of Thinkpad you bought?

Especially with that battery life.

I have his Whatsapp number I will send to you asap , my g hope you dey cool ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Discovered My Fiancé Secret: An Affair With His Step Mother -pls Advise / Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus / Most Nigerian Guys Have Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.