Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

7 Ways To Reignite The Spark In Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Reignite The Spark In Your Relationship (297 Views)

How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships / 6 Ways To Reignite The Lost Spark In Your Relationship / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Reignite The Spark In Your Relationship by RcNewsNg: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
It is becoming rampant to hear couples say they’ve lost the spark in their relationships. Some give this as an excuse for cheating in a relationship or as an excuse for ending a beautiful relationship. Sadly, even married couples who dated for years file for divorce because they feel they’ve lost the spark in their marriages. Truly people say Love fades but friendship holds the relationship in marriage. Here are some tips that can help revive the lost spark:

[b]1. Give each other some space: [/b]In relationships, allow some space for missing each other. Sometimes being in the faces of each other can get really tiring. As much as you need to create time for your partner, missing your partner strengthens the love. Therefore, it is necessary to go on personal vacations, avoid hanging out almost every time, and avoid chocking your partner with calls and messages.

Read All The Tips In The Link Below

https://redcheetahnews.com/7-ways-to-reignite-the-spark-in-your-relationship/
Re: 7 Ways To Reignite The Spark In Your Relationship by automaniac69: 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
Agree with you and what you say. And I liked the article by the way. Look, I think you forgot to mention that women also need to read this blog and see what they can do to make their boyfriends smile. In fact women should be less egoistic and more proactive in relationship sometimes. Then there will be no need to whip a dead horse.

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Helped My Friend Who Has Been Single For 20 Years Get A New Girlfriend / Does Money Makes One To Be Handsome / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.