Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (1082 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

..... by creamyy: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2011
?
Re: ..... by againstGEJ(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2011
You will do the same thing you did to your first boyfriend, get fed up, ask for a break, meet another guy, get fed up and tired, ask for a break, meet another guy, get fed up and tired, ask for a break, meet another guy, get fed up, ask for a break, meet ---and the cycle continues.

Women, never satisfied with what they have, but when they loose it, they go everywhere looking for that which they were initially not satisfied with. How can we help you from getting "oju kokoro"? Only you can help yourself. Stop getting tired and fed up suddenly, consider the other person's feelings as well instead of breaking his heart and finding alternatives.

You dont want to be treated badly but you treat others badly by suddenly asking for a break.
Re: ..... by justwise(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2011
creamyy:

please everyone's view is welcome, even critics i ll appreciate.am a gal of 23,who is serving rite naw, and By Gods grace i ll be done this year.during my years in skool i had this boyfriend (25yrs)who has been dere 4 me 24/7, we were so beautiful together till we got to final yr,i got fed up with the relationship.I did not know what to do so i asked for a break,maybe if we had a little break i would have figured out what was wrong with me and maybe everything would have been better.but i got tired.Rite naw hes serving in another state and the distance did not help us.i lost interest in everything except his wellbeing.i was always dere 4 him through the phone and where he is now he cant help but complain,cos its
very difficult for him to cope.i met another guy,whos 30 and i think i like him very much.i respect him alot and he makes me laugh.but i feel attached to my school boyfriend because he is my first boyfriend and am used to him pampering,calling and taking care of me.right now am scared this new guy will not be like my first and i dont want to be treated badly[b] what do i do?[/b]
What you should do? Get a third guy.
Re: ..... by MMM2(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
u need a secondary school BF
Re: ..... by coolgb(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2011
@ poster, anoda 'osun osogbo' festival is comin up soon
Re: ..... by Tingles(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2011
@OP Loving someone is a decision, and as it appears, you suffer from indecisiveness. Getting tired of one's partner is inevitable, are you going to break it off in marriage as well?
Re: ..... by Mitchelin(m): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2011
Tingles:

@OP Loving someone is a decision, and as it appears, you suffer from indecisiveness. Getting tired of one's partner is inevitable, are you going to break it off in marriage as well?
Hear! Hear!!, girlie, you are on your own in this, there are certain issues that no one,no matter how expert there are can lend a definitive helping hand, an issue such as the one that you find yourself happens to fall to that genre. Everybody makes a fool of themselves now and then in matters of the heart,but the biggest fool is he/she that doesn't know when to stop,look,and listen to the direction the wind now blows, in your situation I think it is blowing south, you don't want to go there, re-kindle your first relationship, if you were being totally candid in your post, you needed a break and you've gotten it,except there are things you aren't telling in which case all advice is rendered null and void. Goodluck.
Re: ..... by DeBlunt: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2011
OP, you are gamblin and u might end up loosing both ways, its quiet obvious u cant handle long distance rship, so beta stop foolin d poor sch BF n set him straight. Mehn!! Wats wrng wit dis NYSC gurls, u probably got fed up of d poor boi cos u wer goin 4 service and wanted 2b ready 4 any opportunity, gosh!!!!!!!!,
Re: ..... by kokoye(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
Funny. She removed her original post. cheesy

whatever you post on the internet is made public forever honey
Re: ..... by justwise(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2011
kokoye:

Funny. She removed her original post. cheesy

whatever you post on the internet is made public forever honey

Too bad for her, i quoted her already, so deleting her post makes no sense.
Re: ..... by kokoye(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2011
^^ my point exactly.

some people post nude pics and remove them later.

wolves saved copies of those pics the second it hit the net cheesy
Re: ..... by justwise(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2011
kokoye:

^^ my point exactly.

some people post[b] unclothed pics [/b] and remove them later.

wolves saved copies of those pics the second it hit the net cheesy

Thats is just madness. . .cos it will come back to hurt that person.
Re: ..... by 190: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2011
this is wat nysc does to nigerian ladies, no wonder i kan never see myself wit anyone who hasnt served,
Nigerian ladies most of em do not know wat they want this girl is a case study
Re: ..... by kokoye(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2011
justwise:

Thats is just madness. . .cos it will come back to hurt that person.

or make you a celeb in a few cases: Kim K and Paris Hilton grin

Larry Fishburne's daughter tried to go the same route - i think she's realised that when a black lady tries to pull the same stunt, she's called trash.

what a world we live in! sad
Re: ..... by justwise(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2011
kokoye:

or make you a celeb in a few cases: Kim K and Paris Hilton grin

Larry Fishburne's daughter tried to go the same route - i think she's realised that when a black lady tries to pull the same stunt, she's called trash.

what a world we live in! sad

Those two got nothing to live for interms of self respect , every private part has been made public, so wats there again?
Re: ..... by kokoye(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2011
unfortunately they made (or are making millions) with it. Clubs and fashion designers pay heavily for their patronage.

Tell me why a lot more wont want to follow suit.
Re: ..... by justwise(m): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2011
kokoye:

unfortunately they made (or are making millions) with it. Clubs and fashion designers pay heavily for their patronage.

Tell me why a lot more wont want to follow suit.

No decent woman will buy any clothing materia that has something to do with Paris Hilton. She is not good role model, only shallow minded gals goes after anything she touchs.
Re: ..... by kokoye(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2011
Well, not according to Kardashian's twitter or facebook profile - those girls have trillions of fans.

My point is a lot of people do silly stuff to make money . . .and others want to follow suit of course. The media worship and feed on them too.

I hope you know I am not encouraging them.
Re: ..... by justwise(m): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2011
kokoye:

Well, not according to Kardashian's twitter or facebook profile - those girls have trillions of fans.

My point is a lot of people do silly stuff to make money . . .and others want to follow suit of course. The media worship and feed on them too.

I hope you know I am not encouraging them.

Yea i agree with u, the showbiz world is like that, pple make more money by making a complete plonka of themselves, so i get where u coming from.
Re: ..... by MrsChima(f): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2011
We have to understand that no matter what we say or do, people will still do what they want to do. If a woman post a naked picture on FACEBOOK or any other public chat site and EXPECT to be treated with respect need A SSI CHECK. For those who do not know what SSI CHECK is, it is a CRAZY CHECK.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2011
creamyy:

?

OMFG WHY DO PPL KEEP DOING THAT? IS ANNOYIIIIIIIIIIING! angry angry
Re: ..... by justwise(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

OMFG WHY DO PPL KEEP DOING THAT? IS ANNOYIIIIIIIIIIING! angry angry

Yea. . .but too late for her as her post is quoted already
Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 22, 2011
justwise:

Yea. . .but too late for her as her post is quoted already
grin grin
oops. I guess I had a "blonde moment!"
Re: ..... by justwise(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

grin grin
oops. I guess I had a "blonde moment!"

grin grin that is not common

(1)

Xup Guys?Is There Anyting Wrong Wit a muslim dating a xtian..?? / Being Aggressive With Women The Right Way / Why The War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.