Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Why The War? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The War? (1082 Views)

The War Between Wives And Their Mother-in-laws / The War Of The Sexes / Why The War Against Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The War? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2012
War, war...I love nazi soldiers when they are marching towards French frontiers after capturing Poland....lolz...what do u guys think?
Re: Why The War? by drshrewd: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
who are u referring to?
Re: Why The War? by Excelboi(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2012
Op, even you that is talking u dnt have ur pix on ur profile except one pawpaw looking head on a guy reading newspaper! Go sleep jor

2 Likes

Re: Why The War? by Arosa(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2012
Excelboi: Op, even you that is talking u dnt have ur pix on ur profile except one pawpaw looking head on a guy reading newspaper! Go sleep jor

grin grin grin he must be the dubious type.
Re: Why The War? by joanana(f): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2012
Just ignore the op. Him just dey display his sharp ogo for us. shiooor grin grin grin grin
Re: Why The War? by kemmeye: 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2012
OK so you want us to see your picture which unfortunately i had to waste my time looking at it but homes it doesn't even show your face so wtf are you talking about
Re: Why The War? by BodyKiss(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2012
Op wants to get the girls to upload their pictures so he can pick who to scope.
Re: Why The War? by angelsing(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2012
dumb poster...@joana: u are pweety oooo
Re: Why The War? by slimyem: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2012
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why The War? by BodyKiss(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2012
joanana: Just ignore the op. Him just dey display his sharp ogo for us. shiooor grin grin grin grin

joan baby, why wear your Christmas cloth to the beach? Na wao
Re: Why The War? by skydeep(f): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2012
undecided
Re: Why The War? by Killz3(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2012
Na "mumusyncrasy" dey worry you. . . Nonsense!
Re: Why The War? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2012
Hahahaha....I love war films, especially ones set in world war II...lolz....loving the frontiers....where are the M4s lol
Re: Why The War? by NET1(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2012
I can't believe I just wasted a good piece of my Internet bandwidth checking this worthless thread. Poster doesn't even have a face and he wants other people to upload their pictures.

.NET
Re: Why The War? by Yemmyc(f): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2012
cugresources: u started it
Re: Why The War? by r231(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Why The War? by Chimezie198(m): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
Strikes poland

Re: Why The War? by Killz3(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2012
cugresources: War, war...I love nazi soldiers when they are marching towards French frontiers after capturing Poland....lolz...what do u guys think?
I think that even after you edited your topic and original post, the fragrance of your stupidity permeates the whole place. . .
Re: Why The War? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
cugresources: Hahahaha....I love war films, especially ones set in world war II...lolz....loving the frontiers....where are the M4s lol
I love the M1, MG42, Tiger tank, Sherman tank, and the almighty Howitzer. You like the Gestapo too? Why would anyone like Krauts? Something's not right here. You modified.
Re: Why The War? by slimyem: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2012
~Killz~:

I think that even after you edited your topic and original post, the fragrance of your stupidity permeates the whole place. . .
i no know say stupidity get fragrance o.....
Damn! cheesy
Re: Why The War? by Killz3(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
slimyem: i no know say stupidity get fragrance o.....
Damn! cheesy
Where you dey since? E get na. . . cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Enjoy Women / Lets Be Optimistic For Once / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.