Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. (2998 Views)

During Sex If She Look / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by Allsingles: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2020
I have observed that women who marry as virgins or who were not much into pre-marital sex have strong, firm bodies in marriage and old age while ladies who had been heavily involved in premarital sex, abortions and into different guys have a not so good in shape body at old age. While looking good and exercising have their own roles to play, staying off sex till the right time has their own roles!

Sometimes when I see some single ladies wear clothes without bra, I feel like hiding my head in shame! What in the name of God is this? Slippers? So flat? Why? How?

Some cannot walk a trekkable distance without breaking down! Some can't bend, jump, move, stand or do things a normal single lady can do! At almost 40, I still carry 20 litres liquid on both hands with ease, that is 40 litres put together! You can't walk with some singles, they slow you down. Physically, mentally, emotionally they are so very lazy! The body is something else entirely!

Some are ageing very fast! Pre-marital sex, pregnancy and child birth ages you! Please, for God's sake, let your husband marry a youthful body not an old cargo, a beg! The Bible says a man should enjoy the wife of his youth! Give him your youthful body to enjoy!

Please! Don't give out all the juice in your single years and pass the remaining to the faithful guy on the wedding night. Pre-marital sex shows more on the woman than the man, hence focusing more on the women. Men too should watch it please! You can't be "hammering" every woman on the road and bring a second hand body to the marriage! Women too want fresh, well toned, firm body! Anyway, God knows my taste and gave me a man who is in perfect shape in marriage. I don't want a man who will breakdown after ten minutes of exercise, at what age?

Please, let's keep our body till marriage, it pays in the long run. May the Lord grant you understanding. God bless you, cheers!
Check out my signature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by chelseamann(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2020
Nice one..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by donbachi(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2020
Ur advice is gud..but,not the cause of the changes in women's bodies.just like men have big tommy and some dont.
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by Originalsly: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2020
So you look at women and know who married as virgins and who did not? What about your mom?... how old is she?... does she have firm body?... what does her body tell you about her sex life before marriage?... I'm almost sure she be carrying slippers because with this your loose mouth you had to be sucking on her breasts for yearsss. How about your sisters?... have you been monitoring their breasts? .... are their pumps becoming slippers?... or you just be scanning breasts of strangers on the streets? After all.... charity preaching should begin at home.
Don't get me wrong.... women should be encouraged to remain virgins until marriage .... to have a better married life but going in to marriage as a virgin or a LovePeddler has nothing to do with their bodies in later years. There are soooo many prostitutes that have wayyyy better bodies than their virgin married age mates. Just don't get it twisted.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by jericco1(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2020
Your comparisons are baseless and utterly faulty undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by okeyben10: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2020
Some people are obsessed with sex ehnnn that even when they sound so re.tarded they dont even know

So you think you the reason you can jump and bend down is cos men failed to notice you while you were young and as a result have less body count? What a joke

All these women sef!! When they manage to get married they start running their mouth to give the impression that they were responsible youths.

My fwend, go and sit down. As our faces are different, so are our bodies. A virgin can be lazy and have saggy breast

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by Adalyon(f): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2020
Lmao... I don't even know what to tell you... We really need sex education for adults...
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2020
op u don't know what you're writing

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by loko50(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
I don't think the OP is an adult
Adalyon:
Lmao... I don't even know what to tell you... We really need sex education for adults...
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by fati2001(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
great job.
for both genders.
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by alphaNomega: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
Allsingles, you need a doctor's appointment for education on how the female physiology works
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by Harbidexy5(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
fati2001:
great job.
for both genders.
Hypocrite spotted....
Did you marry a virgin?
But your dp still shows everything is in position
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by ednut1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Baseless. The food and lifestyle is to blame. A Pharmacist friend used to gist me how men in early 30s always come to buy sex enhancers. They cant perform naturally again too
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by fati2001(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Harbidexy5:

Hypocrite spotted....
Did you marry a virgin?
But your dp still shows everything is in position
oops, you are pissed. sorry tho... dude try the next line. and the hypocrite (best describes you) .and I married as a virgin and to a virgin too. so what ur problem with that?
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by muller101(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
fati2001:

oops, you are pissed. sorry tho... dude try the next line. and the hypocrite (best describes you) .and I married as a virgin and to a virgin too. so what ur problem with that?
Secondary Virgin. we understand
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by fati2001(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
muller101:
Secondary Virgin. we understand
ooh pls don't be offended.. it's not my fault you lost your V during primary era.
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by muller101(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
fati2001:

ooh pls don't be offended.. it's not my fault you lost your V during primary era.
you that traded your Virginity for kulikuli.
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by fati2001(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
muller101:
you that traded your Virginity for kulikuli.
you that traded urs for free to an old cargo behind ur ghetto area?
lol, I traded my for nothing, get that straight up in your dead brain... I gave my in marriage... not that U fuckin gf that trade her V and punny up and down for chewing gum to sustain you and her for living.
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by Quality20(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
both men n women who are into illicit sex alws look frail n anaemic, u even see some guys already collapsing and can't maintain good standing or walking posture

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by muller101(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
fati2001:

you that traded urs for free to an old cargo behind ur ghetto area?
lol, I traded my for nothing, get that straight up in your dead brain... I gave my in marriage... not that U fuckin gf that trade her V and punny up and down for chewing gum to sustain you and her for living.
You traded "mine" Not "My"
take note. Seems you are on leaking spree.
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by fati2001(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
muller101:
You traded "mine" Not "My"
take note. Seems you are on leaking spree.
is that all you got?
I thought we were talking about how you lost your V.... why switched to another direction?
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by OGWILLS123: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Every single word the op is saying here is
nothing but the naked truth.
And those arguing are nothing but a bloody Bastard angry .
I have this female friend of mind who started this nacking
of a thing right from her secondary school time.
omoh the time I go villa go see this girl my grandma sef dey
sexy past am cheesy. I mean it was so bad that she could not even
grow ordinary good hair again, not to talk of her body structure come carry
go breast and rests the girl is totally down. I just pithy the girl
now embarassed

For the ladies reading this I know the "OP" as shaking your hoe
table tongue but is nothing but the naked and the biter truth tongue
Go and continue fucking and thinking you are having fun hahaha i laugh in Spanish grin
you are destroying your own self. your body will tell you when the times come.

And to those that will quote me to say bad or insult me don't even bother cause I will
not answer
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Op you're right, dont mind the naysayers! angry
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by shamsin6300(m): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
fati2001:

is that all you got?
I thought we were talking about how you lost your V.... why switched to another direction?

Evening
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by fati2001(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
shamsin6300:

Evening
how today ? I no see you online since.. why ?
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by shamsin6300(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
fati2001:

how today ?
I no see you online since.. why ?

Somehow engage
You miss my wahala ba
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by simplepee(f): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
You were trying to make sense but ended up looking more stupid.
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by shamsin6300(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
fati2001:

how today ?
I no see you online since.. why ?

U miss my wahala ba smiley
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by fati2001(m): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
shamsin6300:

You miss my wahala ba

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by shamsin6300(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=fati2001 post=93502278][/quote]

Are you tired of posting that ur usual pic?
You seems 2b very fond of dat
Re: This Is Why You Should Stop Having Sex If You Are Not Married. by muller101(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
fati2001:

is that all you got?
Take corrections first

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! / Please Help !!. I Don't Last Long During Sex And It's Affecting My Relationship. / Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.