Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,949 members, 7,848,851 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS (42495 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Just like Buhari I'm shocked shocked
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by dewaskillz: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lol. He no fit talk again.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by November1857(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
This is the meaning of quizzed !

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Danwakae(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
elantraceey:
What is really quizzes. Lol.

Hello guys.
I need Forex traders of any difficulty (even those willing to learn) who are willing to build a strong network marketing team to earn $125 to $25,000 weekly. If you're interested, hit me up. 09064692200

That thing that your hussy/boyfriend use to the to your chest , eh eh , Na im. But Don jazzy own is the same but no contacts during the questioning.

Ehe eh.... What method do u use for trading analysis
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by PureGoldh(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Issoryt
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Mexyz(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

Don jazzy dey use Wailers catch cruise

This guy can never be serious lol hahahahahaaa

Deep within you, you know he is actually trying to be careful with that his whistling, so he doesn't get another invitation...

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Arijude(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
elantraceey:
What is really quizzes. Lol.

Hello guys.
I need Forex traders of any difficulty (even those willing to learn) who are willing to build a strong network marketing team to earn $125 to $25,000 weekly. If you're interested, hit me up. 09064692200
what's your fee?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Sixfit: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Just love the way this guy knows how to make serious things a very easy something.

Contact me for your strong Joe's VPN 3 years login. Selling very cheap.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by anonimi: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
flexd99:
This dude better thread carefully
Besides, he's not a common man, those were just empty threats

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by BadBradley: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
"what's the meaning of quizzes?" That's all he has to say?

Shallow minded celebrities!

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by solmusdesigns: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mexyz:
Deep within you, you know he is actually trying to be careful with that his whistling, so he doesn't get another invitation...

Oga DSS are not SARS stop mixing issues
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by anonimi: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mexyz:

See as you just use style decode what's up wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4184367_img20160901212519_jpeg78b79ce1d41276755a59631319a61753

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4308685_fbimg1472700371355_jpegfc9e9523f33b084a0d9aca369816a43b

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by cuthbert5: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
And strange enough it's the same people that collected money and campaigned heavily for their reelection..them neva see anything their wailing go pass the one for wailing wall for Jerusalem...ndi ara them���
SirJerrie:

They're now threatening people who are against this useless government?
DSS: DAURA SECRET SERVICE

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by deltateam: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Ordinary DSS quiz Don Jazzy is already shivering

Hand never touch you.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by milkyworld(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Big man, big trouble!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Cyoung4real(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

Funny thing is that Invitation isn't an arrest we keep telling them they won't listen

DSS offices are been run like a corporate office with men in suit and ties, highly professional and friendly, you hardly see guns anyhow, their vehicles are mostly unmarked , they are well trained (training coarses in islreal and US) well educated graduate and if you weren't told it is a security office you might think it's a normal office

yen yen yen. Ogbeni STFU

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Iykenuwa(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

[s]

Funny thing is that Invitation isn't an arrest we keep telling them they won't listen

DSS offices are been run like a corporate office with men in suit and ties, highly professional and friendly, you hardly see guns anyhow, their vehicles are mostly unmarked , they are well trained (training coarses in islreal and US) well educated graduate and if you weren't told it is a security office you might think it's a normal office[/s]

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by omooba969(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
[s]
Built2last:
I remember when Don Jazzy was abusing GEJ

���

He wanted change

He has change

DSS change

So if you citic Buhari DSS will invite you?

Thank God Shakau of Boko Haram has not critiqued Buhari yet.

Ndi ara
[/s]

GEJ is a thief.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by jrusky(m): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Ordinary DSS quiz Don Jazzy is already shivering

Police + Army + Civil Defence will still quiz him for sure.

Na "Basket mouth" and "I go die" the next because those 2 guys really pissed me off like hell for campaigning 2014/15 for a failure we are all seen today. All of them must pay their due in DSS office by God grace.

Everyone that particapted in bringing a woe called a party on Nigerian will suffer it in the hand of the party they brought to power.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by AssistantJesus1: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by elantraceey(f): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
Danwakae:

That thing that your hussy/boyfriend use to the to your chest , eh eh , Na im. But Don jazzy own is the same but no contacts during the questioning.

Ehe eh.... What method do u use for trading analysis

My strategy is crazy but I'm basically a scalper.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Bestbeelieve: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2020

its called freedom of speech!! Thats why the countries you mentioned dont belong to the free world!!! And lest i forget The patriach of the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood'' comment suddenly realizes that people should watch their speech!!! SMH!!!!Nansense!
i support free speech NOT hate speech! if you cant take it! dont give it!

Queenlovely:
Don jazzy will want to down play this invitation, but here is my take

DSs invitation is good for our country. we advertise our failure more than our progress online.

don't wash your dirty linen in public, we disgrace our country too much online. any idiot will just stand up and diss the country. in china there are special algorithm that filters some stupid comments online.

in Cuba foreign journalist cannot interview a citizen without permission. because these Western media has a way to twist event.

you think it is every country that wants Nigeria to progress. we should hype our country at least sometimes. it will bring in FDI, praise our country and tourist will come

every country has its own problem but they cover it up.

have you noticed that America is declining everyday because of their useless hate online. compare with china that is censored.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by ncoolsome(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pls how do I take down a post I made here on nairaland??thanks
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Queenlovely(f): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by ravensckar(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

DSS offices are been run like a corporate office with men in suit and ties, highly professional and friendly, you hardly see guns anyhow, their vehicles are mostly unmarked , they are well trained (training coarses in islreal and US) well educated graduate and if you weren't told it is a security office you might think it's a normal office

Their trainings have reflected in how they have been able to curb terrorism, kidnapping, banditry and other heinous crimes which are rampant in our society. I wonder how some of you sleep well at night with all the lies you spew during the day.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

Zombified Zombie. Is it normal for a state's secrete service agency to invite a Nigerian for criticizing the president? Does that make sense to you. What will they now do if someone threatens the life of a president? This is what the DSS has been reduced to. To go after those that criticize Buhari. Let's even assume they Didn't invite don Jazzy, but records abound of people being detained, arrested, invited for criticizing PMB. In a sans society, criticizing the president doesn't warrant a secrete inviting you. If as a president, you don't want to be criticized or insulted, don't contest for any position.

Is it not this same DSS that held 2face incommunicado because he planned to hold a peaceful protest. What of the multiple arrests and detention of innocent people by DSS. Even when courts of competent jurisdiction set those people free, the DSS disregard such orders with impunity.

Because they wear suit is what makes them professional? Zombie!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Cmanforall: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
This guy laugh grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by solmusdesigns: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
Meninmen:

Zombified Zombie. Is it normal for a state's secrete service agency to invite a Nigerian for criticizing the president? Does that make sense to you. What will they now do if someone threatens the life of a president? This is what the DSS has been reduced to. To go after those that criticize Buhari. Let's even assume they Didn't invite don Jazzy, but records abound of people being detained, arrested, invited for criticizing PMB. In a sans society, criticizing the president doesn't warrant a secrete inviting you. If as a president, you don't want to be criticized or insulted, don't contest for any position.

Is it not this same DSS that held 2face incommunicado because he planned to hold a peaceful protest. What of the multiple arrests and detention of innocent people by DSS. Even when courts of competent jurisdiction set those people free, the DSS disregard such orders with impunity.

Because they wear suit is what makes them professional? Zombie!

Don jazzy and Tiwa savage never criticized Buhari.. his wearetired hashtag was a protest on rape

Get your facts clearly and mention the records of Buhari critics in jail?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions / Aminu Hakeem Olanrewaju Struggling To Speak English During Debate / Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.