Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS (42505 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by bluefilm: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Don Jazzy na goat.

Let me see how he will be laughing at Tuface now because Tubaba ran away from leading his proposed nationwide protest.

In fact, both Don Jazzy and Tubaba na goat dem be. grin grin grin

Just small pushing from DSS, na so dem go begin dey shake like harmattan dry leaves.

See now, just because of fear, Don Jazzy no even sabi again wetin quiz mean again. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Bizibi(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

Don jazzy dey use Wailers catch cruise

This guy can never be serious lol hahahahahaaa

Funny thing is that Invitation isn't an arrest we keep telling them they won't listen

DSS offices are been run like a corporate office with men in suit and ties, highly professional and friendly, you hardly see guns anyhow, their vehicles are mostly unmarked , they are well trained (training coarses in islreal and US) well educated graduate and if you weren't told it is a security office you might think it's a normal office

you won't write this if it was pdp or any political party that is in control of the center of government. Sycophant

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Kdon2: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Queenlovely:
Don jazzy will want to down play this invitation, but here is my take

DSs invitation is good for our country. we advertise our failure more than our progress online.

don't wash your dirty linen in public, we disgrace our country too much online. any idiot will just stand up and diss the country. in china there are special algorithm that filters some stupid comments online.

in Cuba foreign journalist cannot interview a citizen without permission. because these Western media has a way to twist event.

you think it is every country that wants Nigeria to progress. we should hype our country at least sometimes. it will bring in FDI, praise our country and tourist will come

every country has its own problem but they cover it up.

have you noticed that America is declining everyday because of their useless hate online. compare with china that is censored.

Look at this one! We should hope glaring failure and poor governance. Spit
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Danwakae(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
elantraceey:

My strategy is crazy but I'm basically a scalper.

Hmm... Sharp sharp money with much risks... Which analysis do u use for trading ?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by IYANGBALI: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Katammpe:
What did he say?
he didn’t said anything
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by complexBoss12: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

Funny thing is that Invitation isn't an arrest we keep telling them they won't listen

DSS offices are been run like a corporate office with men in suit and ties, highly professional and friendly, you hardly see guns anyhow, their vehicles are mostly unmarked , they are well trained (training coarses in islreal and US) well educated graduate and if you weren't told it is a security office you might think it's a normal office

oga dis one ur saying is in pocket oh... cos I kn so many DSS guys and they behave like our normal police men, even worse in some cases. one use to be my tenant sef... he left after serious fights, arrests and counter arrests.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by IYANGBALI: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Queenlovely:

DSs invitation is good for our country. we advertise our failure more than our progress online.

don't wash your dirty linen in public, we disgrace our country too much online. any idiot will just stand up and diss the country. in china there are special algorithm that filters some stupid comments online.

in Cuba foreign journalist cannot interview a citizen without permission. because these Western media has a way to twist event.

you think it is every country that wants Nigeria to progress. we should hype our country at least sometimes. it will bring in FDI, praise our country and tourist will come

have you noticed that America is declining everyday because of their useless hate online. compare with china that is censored.
abeg make we hear word. Tell me one progress this satanic government has made?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Asour: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

Certainly not totally true.

Doesn't the directorate pool its graduates from the Nigerian graduates superset ? How are they then special? Especially since the average Nigerian is fairly incompetent.

Most people would probably recognize them.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
The matter dey use style red small
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by sharpwriter(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
complexBoss12:

oga dis one ur saying is in pocket oh... cos I kn so many DSS guys and they behave like our normal police men, even worse in some cases. one use to be my tenant sef... he left after serious fights, arrests and counter arrests.

You mean your DSS neighbor causes troubles for other tenants and you had to arrest him severally before he finally left?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by trafftrade(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Join this group if you would like to grow your income working as a freelancer on Fiverr FOR FREE

The three days MasterClass is for free join us using the link below

So what are you waiting for, click on the link below to join other great minds for FREE.

http://bit. ly/FIVERRCLASS

Please copy the link above and remove the space and put it on your phone browser to join the WhatsApp group for free.... Training start on Friday... join the early bird now, before the group get filled up...see you there.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by petitejolie(f): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
They might have been invited by d police or whatsoever but not actually to be quizzed as Sahara reporters made it seem. If I have a friend who says something about people in govt and I am a top gun in security field or political field of course I will invite my friend over for a gist to tell dem to thread carefully cos dis govt is anti criticism and if Dey send me to pick u I will have to do it cos I can’t disobey the authority. This has been going on. U think 2face backing down from the protest he moved for was as a result of God ministering to his heart to back down? No....those within d corridor of power spoke to him about it.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Nauttyprof(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

Hmmm..... Just the way they handled Sowore as an educated and professional body.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by complexBoss12: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
sharpwriter:

You mean your DSS neighbor causes troubles for other tenants and you had to arrest him severally before he finally left?

he arrested my bro, we reported to his oga and tabled the matter. he was called in for questioning, bfor he packed out.

the guy will not just pay anything levy, even NEPA bills. house rent was war

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by sharpwriter(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
complexBoss12:

he arrested my bro, we reported to his oga and tabled the matter. he was called in for questioning, bfor he packed out.

the guy will not just pay anything levy, even NEPA bills. house rent was war

Lol.... as funny as it is, the guy is an animal; I don't know what is wrong with people. I believe it is because of our weak laws and discipline, if not, how will one want to neglect his house rents and levies just because he works as a Federal security agent. Because of little power, many go cast themselves. Thank God the oga still had brains.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Bestbeelieve: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Queenlovely:

you can't have both freedom and development at once, as le Quan yew of Singapore, a benevolent dictator, after developing his country, he gave them democracy, same with chile

Now you are going to another dimension my friend. LKY was very well educated and understood the characteristics of his people whose situation was very much like ours now full of racial and ideological differences and much more! BUT intentions were good ( vision and policy execution) we dont have that!And yes you can have freedom and development.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by OgeFather(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

Bros speak for yourself
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Mintum: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
I don't understand what he is saying
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by Ukiadepoju(m): 1:41am On Sep 03, 2020
Queenlovely:

you are idiot for this trash you just write here, coward.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by bigcasava1(m): 3:02am On Sep 03, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Ordinary DSS quiz Don Jazzy is already shivering
you say ordinary? Ok
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS by DaRuud(m): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido / Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.