Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Can A Man Get Rid Of All Or Most Of His Sex Urges. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Get Rid Of All Or Most Of His Sex Urges. (889 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Get Rid Of All Or Most Of His Sex Urges. by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2020
Please respond. What options are there for a man who doesn't want his sex urges anymore.

Drugs? Medical procedures.

Please be realistic and keep religion out of this.
Re: Can A Man Get Rid Of All Or Most Of His Sex Urges. by IamSalt: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Spend plenty time with friends wey no dey talk about women. Friends wey too like electronic games but e go better if you get friends wet too like weed, these ones no dey too concern themselves with women.
Re: Can A Man Get Rid Of All Or Most Of His Sex Urges. by loko50(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Start by reading James Allen's ' From Passion to Power'.
Re: Can A Man Get Rid Of All Or Most Of His Sex Urges. by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Focus on something else entire and don't give audience to konjifying thoughts. Avoid videos full of partially naked women especially music video, don't read erotic posts or novels and also be careful of the music you listen to.
Overall, Just be careful of what you expose yourself to.
May the Lord help us in taming the Konji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Get Rid Of All Or Most Of His Sex Urges. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
IamSalt:
Spend plenty time with friends wey no dey talk about women. Friends wey too like electronic games but e go better if you get friends wet too like weed, these ones no dey too concern themselves with women.
I am a homosexual so women dont move me sexually
Re: Can A Man Get Rid Of All Or Most Of His Sex Urges. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
holuwasheyiWGP:
Focus on something else entire and don't give audience to konjifying thoughts. Avoid videos full of partially naked women especially music video, don't read erotic posts or novels and also be careful of the music you listen to.
Overall, Just be careful of what you expose yourself to.
May the Lord help us in taming the Konji
I am a homosexual and I dont use sexually explicit contents
Re: Can A Man Get Rid Of All Or Most Of His Sex Urges. by IamSalt: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Durentt:
I am a homosexual so women dont move me sexually

Then isolate and hibernate.
Re: Can A Man Get Rid Of All Or Most Of His Sex Urges. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
IamSalt:

Then isolate and hibernate.
how please?
Re: Can A Man Get Rid Of All Or Most Of His Sex Urges. by A305: 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nope - you can't rid yourself of sex urge because, its biological made and hard wired in us human NOT only human but animals in general. Also keep in mind, it's unhealthy to deny yourself of sexual pleasure; the brain is what to orgasm what food is to the stomach.
Re: Can A Man Get Rid Of All Or Most Of His Sex Urges. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
It's very hard but with prayers you can easily get rid of it
Cause study show it that atleast 85% of men thinking is basically on sex

(1) (Reply)

Genuine: Solve This Maths And Win Airtime. / Hot And Sexy Stripper Available In IBADAN / On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.