Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,206 members, 7,849,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5016 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Romangalactic(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Premiumwriter:
a virgin you say? grin
This is the most importanter. untouched & unblemished virgin. All dat money cant be spent on a third hand or fourth hand

1 Like

Re: . by Romangalactic(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zzor:
how wealthy is he, I hate millionaires,lets talk about billions
Dont worry abt his wealth,just indicate interest & I run d rest cool
Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
heendrix:

We're still on the same table here as I'm very sure both cars ain't up to 2010 the only difference here is the size of his tundra to my corolla
Not a competition though
Re: . by Seersam(m): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Finnese001:

But better than your dad that cannot take care of his children cheesy
shocked shocked embarassed
Re: . by Doloris2626: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2020
vanida6:
Another man's food is another man's poison,,,best of luck sis cheesy
What is your own food?
Re: . by lilmonarch(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2020
Ned married Regina for the fame. If it's about beauty, she's not even half as beautiful as that his Moroccan wife (frankly, i never see Nigerian babe wey fine reach that woman).
Re: . by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Please don't laugh,are you rich and elderly?this year must not pass me by.Shiloh isn't my portion this year

When it's time to pack the elderly man's poopoo, will you be there? grin

Because time wey Regi go pack Ned shït dey come oooo
Re: . by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2020
JonCleary:

When it's time to pack the elderly man's poopoo, will you be there? grin

Because time wey Regi go pack Ned shït dey come oooo
i shall be there if he treat me right when he was strong and on his feet,i shall pamper and spoil him silly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Womanizer(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Zzor:
I want marriage and not some sugar daddy

Please send me a full length pic of yourself so I can decide whether to put you in my list of hopefuls grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This / Igbo Traders Have Gone Nuclear / My Crush Seun Osewa Is Messing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.