Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

At 22, Divorced My Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 22, Divorced My Friends (1176 Views)

Being A Father At 22 (my Story) / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 22, Divorced My Friends by 22yrs: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Yes at 22, i divorced my friends, fully focused on myself henceforth.
No more distractions from friends and their activities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 22, Divorced My Friends by GeneralKoko(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
God will bless you for this decision
You go florish

1 Like

Re: At 22, Divorced My Friends by squash47(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
22yrs:

Talk true, u didn't divorce ur friends, they left you because of ur bad character.

I.know people like u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 22, Divorced My Friends by 22yrs: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
You sef.
GeneralKoko:
God will bless you for this decision
You go florish

You claim to know people like me. Funny enough, it’s people like you i ran away from. You don’t know me.!
squash47:

Talk true, u didn't divorce ur friends, they left you because of ur bad character.

I.know people like u

1 Like

Re: At 22, Divorced My Friends by squash47(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
22yrs:
You sef.

You claim to know people like me. Funny enough, it’s people like you i ran away from. You don’t know me.!

Make I hear word. If you're a nice person, all your friends will miss you if you divorce them but as it appears now, no one misses you or will even miss you.

And you're disappointed. That's why you're posting it here, announcing it so that you will get people to support your abnormal decision.

4 Likes

Re: At 22, Divorced My Friends by 22yrs: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lol a world where people assume Nice People for Fools or weakness.
No friends and have stopped being nice.

I miss myself, the feeling of having higher influence over my decisions and actions.

So, carry yourself and your friends away, I don’t want any of them

squash47:

Make I hear word. If you're a nice person, all your friends will miss you if you divorce them but as it appears now, no one misses you or will even miss you.

And you're disappointed. That's why you're posting it here, announcing it so that you will get people to support your abnormal decision.

1 Like

Re: At 22, Divorced My Friends by squash47(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
22yrs:
Lol a world where people assume Nice People for Fools or weakness.
No friends and have stopped being nice.

I miss myself, the feeling of having higher influence over my decisions and actions.

So, carry yourself and your friends away, I don’t want any of them

I have gone through your other posts, guy to be sincere, you're suffering from lonliness, indecisiveness, boredom and lack of happiness.

That's why you're just taking decision up and down.

Sometimes eh, when you're not happy, you will make some choices and you will think that they are right for you.

Unfortunately , it's your present state of mind that's motivating the choices you're making.

When your state of mind changes, your decisions will change.

My advice, look for new set of friends and try to be happy.

Life without friends is full of lonliness.

Very soon now, you will be heading towards depression that's if you're not currently depressed already.

3 Likes

Re: At 22, Divorced My Friends by 22yrs: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Thank you, i still appreciate and took somethings from what you said. All Good.

Friends and society made me Depressed a long while ago, but i got out of it.
squash47:

I have gone through your other posts, guy to be sincere, you're suffering from lonliness, indecisiveness, boredom and lack of happiness.

That's why you're just taking decision up and down.

Sometimes eh, when you're not happy, you will make some choices and you will think that they are right for you.

Unfortunately , it's your present state of mind that's motivating the choices you're making.

When your state of mind changes, your decisions will change.

My advice, look for new set of friends and try to be happy.

Life without friends is full of lonliness.

Very soon now, you will be heading towards depression that's if you're not currently depressed already.
Re: At 22, Divorced My Friends by Deborah98(f): 4:41am On Sep 04, 2020
No man is an island dear,you may think you've made the right decision but I tell it's not worth it,there are still good people out there who can and will help you achieve your goals if only you look closer...

1 Like

Re: At 22, Divorced My Friends by 22yrs: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2020
I agree with you, no doubt.
Deborah98:
No man is an island dear,you may think you've made the right decision but I tell it's not worth it,there are still good people out there who can and will help you achieve your goals if only you look closer...

1 Like

Re: At 22, Divorced My Friends by Creativeace(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Sometimes you need to get away from the crowd to discover yourself cos it is after discovering yourself that you will discern where you fit in

You'll get bored
you'll get lonely
but if you are after something,it'll be worth it but you'll always need people as your relevance is determined by how well you impact others

1 Like

Re: At 22, Divorced My Friends by wisest10: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
I wanted to say if u nid new chat mate am available to share your vision but I checked your profile and saw this
"I left crime at 21"...fear hold me..
I see you making it but guy hope you are not the insecure type

1 Like

Re: At 22, Divorced My Friends by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
22yrs:
And u are coming here to announce it so that we give you award abi? Be deceiving yourself first...no man is an island.we all need people...depends on the kind of people around you sha..but then that also speaks of the kind of person you are

1 Like

Re: At 22, Divorced My Friends by paulolee(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
life is all about choices and decisions, you have made urs and i wish u well bt i think is better u still keep them far from u than cutting them off completely bcoz no man is an island..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!) / 3 Bible Verses That Speaks On The Redpill And Completely Warns Against Women / She Turns Out To Be The Shy Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.