Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice (34607 Views)

I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge / Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina / Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Sunnycliff(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Trump and his ways, most times beat common semse

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Benmob: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
He be like say thiz man they kolo grin grin grin
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Dominiqueismad: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
jmoore:
Dumbest president in the history of usa
only terrorists hates him, he keeps sending them to the virgins

2 Likes

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Topmaike007(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ayomi90:
IPOB president.
I dey tell you my brother

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Golan007:

President Biden would be sworn-in in January 2021.
subscribes to your dstv and see what might happen in the next USA election

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Golan007: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Oizatobad:
subscribes to your dstv and see what might happen if the next USA election

DSTV.

grin grin
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Lamasta(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
President Trump to the world grin

2 Likes

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by abbey621(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Funny thing is no matter how much this guy "goofs" before the election, he's still going to win. Don't be deceived by the media grin. To the Nigerian leftists/Biden soldiers, all your rants or hate won't stop him from winning. Americans love that mothr4cker cheesy grin grin

He's not winning bro, I voted for him in 2016 but this time around he's gone! Too many factors working against him including himself. He's simply not going to be able to use the element of surprise this time. No president in the history of the USA has won reelection when facing a double crisis(Covid and civil unrest).

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by jaytee01(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
This is not a surprise....Trump is a criminal!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by LOVEGINO(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Said baba
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by EzzyCarter: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
abbey621:

He's not winning bro, I voted for him in 2016 but this time around he's gone! Too many factors working against him including himself. He's simply not going to be able to use the element of surprise this time. No president in the history of the USA has won reelection when facing a double crisis(Covid and civil unrest).

We'll see bruv, we'll see cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by chloedogie(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Funny thing is no matter how much this guy "goofs" before the election, he's still going to win. Don't be deceived by the media grin. To the Nigerian leftists/Biden soldiers, all your rants or hate won't stop him from winning. Americans love that mothr4cker cheesy grin grin

Like Nigerians loved ebele jonathan in 2015?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by GamalNasser: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Trump is related to Nigerian Politician
A guy who lost popular vote to Hilary Clinton a woman first timer by 3 million vote, knows he has a problem with Joe Bidden a popular Vice President and a white man

Reading insults on his tweeter page is getting him agitated more and more

Go read the insults again and you will see they are just from about 20 paid trolls who sleep on that page ..

2 Likes

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Brushstrokes20: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Cos they have 2 heads right?... Quit clowning

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Flytime: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
wrong I have a friend who is American that dislikes him and I'm very sure a lot of people do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by GamalNasser: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
abbey621:

Abbey bailey quit the lies grin grin you never voted for him in 2016

2 Likes

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Trump the Giant slayer
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by AngelicBeing: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hian shocked

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by timesup234: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Nothing like leftist in America you are being brainwashed yourself by the media. Americans are not communists they are all capitalists imperialists. You know nothing about Marxism..read Mao, Castro, Viet Congs etc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Benmob: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ayomi90:
IPOB president.
but still better than zombies president
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by solmusdesigns: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Go read the insults again and you will see they are just from about 20 paid trolls who sleep on that page ..

Dude. Why lie about what is so open to the world to see on every of his damn post? Or you ain't on twitter

Thousands of tweets and comments bashing him on his own pages and you are saying this? Common man do you need screen shots or something

9 Likes

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by abbey621(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Abbey bailey quit the lies grin grin you never voted for him in 2016

You sound so intelligent....Did you build your brain in Alaba? grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Benmob: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ayomi90:
IPOB president.
but still better than zombies president cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Trump is gonna win with landslide. Haters should go and die.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by GamalNasser: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Dude. Why lie about what is so open to the world to see on every of his damn post? Or you ain't on twitter

That's the only page I view on twitter so I know what i am saying ..I monitor that page more than I monitor NL
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Yungmakaveli01(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Offpoint:
That's how hopeless Nigerians voted a disaster upon sane Nigerians TWICE... in this case TRUMP it's worth casting hundred votes at ago for.

God will grant me the grace to meet that hopeless corpse griller offline someday.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by johnmattew: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
don't be fooled..he is not going to win,it will be a close result

3 Likes

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Openbusiness: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Golan007:

Sworn in to Old Peoples Home fa? grin
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Yungmakaveli01(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=Offpoint post=93541763]That's how hopeless Nigerians voted a disaster upon sane Nigerians TWICE... in this case TRUMP it's worth casting hundred votes at ago for.

God will grant me the grace to meet that hopeless corpse griller offline someday. [/quote
Hope say nor be that griller papa u day call disaster o
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Danwakae(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Golan007:

Please do.

Lolsss... Do u have any person or relative in the US ??... Tho, I am presently in Edo State , but don't be surprised when u see the results mostly with the division among the blacks and white in the US... Very few white are going for Democrat mostly the political class, but the blacks which is the hope of Biden , have been divided becuase the Christian leaders are now partisan supporting the president in the name of Satan this and that and that Biden is an agent of Satan..that's is the brain behind Hilary defeat in 2016, becuase if u understand the politics in the US, it will always baffles u on how Trump was able to defeat a more popular candidate in 2016 in person of Hilary Clinton... Walahi , if not this corona issue , it would have been a work over for Trump... Biden is not a vibrant choice like the days of Obama , if not the colour , the tuning mate is by far a better option than Biden....and now Americans have been divided along various lines which will favour Trump both whites and the Christian population...the black Christians and currently divided becuase of religion despite all the embargo place on them by Trump... I still expect a spring surprise from Biden, just like Trump in 2016, but I doubt it.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Golan007: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Openbusiness:
Sworn in to Old Peoples Home fa? grin

Just quote me in January.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by frugal(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Golan007:

A lot of people criticize and hate Trump on social media, but will secretly vote for him on election day. It's a herd mentality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva / Mega Yacht Suspected To Belong To Putin Impounded By Italian Authorities / Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.