Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice (34625 Views)

I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge / Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina / Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by CrazyOptimist: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Catchinedu:
Please read the full text from what I read he simply said if u use the mail in ballot to vote also go to the polling booth to vote in person and if it doesn't reflect that u have voted using the mail in vote again ! It is simple logic!!

Hmm.... how long will you keep deceiving yourselves? why didnt he say this in 2016 when he was contesting? The truth is he is scared of the tsunami coming on November the third.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by QMNIX: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Funny thing is no matter how much this guy "goofs" before the election, he's still going to win. Don't be deceived by the media grin. To the Nigerian leftists/Biden soldiers, all your rants or hate won't stop him from winning. Americans love that mothr4cker cheesy grin grin
if Americans turn out in mass to vote then Trump has lost; the majority of americans don't like him but are not motivated to vote. Reason why the democrats are trying very hard to push for mail voting to encourage americans to vote. Remember Trump lost the popular vote by 3M margin but was elected by electoral colleges.
I feel he has pissed off most americans, americans will surely turn out in mass to vote in out. Non-white voters and young voters will make the difference.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by frankdGreat125: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Homosexual we done hear, gayism must stop
Golan007:

President Biden would be sworn-in in January 2021.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Golan007: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
frankdGreat125:
Homosexual we done hear, gayism must stop

What is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Dikebuka: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Biden's last card now is hoping that the covic19 pandemic witness second wave. Things I picked from Biden's campaign yesterday

1. Not all police being bad.
2. Violent protest must stop.
3. No president has the right to order a national mask mandate.
4. I will not ban Fracking

I asked myself these question
1. Is it not what Trump said about Police with respect to killings. Ever since the unjust killing of George Floyd, more than 20 police have been killed. Even innocent civilian have been killed by the same protesters.
2. What is the whole summary of Trump's law and order. When national guard is offered to the democrat, they decline it. I watch how the residence of the mayor of Portland was almost burnt.
3. Is it not why Trump neither wore nor mandated masks.

But these was not the message Biden and democrats passed some months ago.
1. Defund the Police
2. Abolish the Police
3 Redirect funds away from the police
4. I will ban Fracking.
5. I am pushing for Green New deal
6. They are only peaceful protest.
7. The riots and looting only exists in the white house.

New tactics observed
1. Trump is fanning the flames of hate.
2. Biden has desperately left his house to campaign. He thought Trump will implode but the Law and Order message is now the in thing.

Observation.
1. The polls have began to change.
2. People are beginning to speak up against the whole stuff.
3. Citizens of the burnt down cities and counties now know who is rejecting federal aid.

Conclusion.
1. You can't eat your cake and have it. You can't support radical groups in your party and at the same time get masses.
2. He should hope that debate goes well cause I see Trump shredding him bare in-front of the media.

Finally as regards to Trump statement
1. How do you ensure that your votes count with mail in ballot.
2. In as much as no data suggests fraud in the process. What if a persons vote does not get to the collation center on times, how will the court resolve it.
3. What if the election is rigged by any party as regards to deliberately delaying post service or even destroying mail in.
4. If people can wear mask, use hand sanitizer and socially distance when the go to buy food, file for unemployment, leisure etc, why can't they also apply the same and vote.

3 Likes

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by linearity: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Funny thing is no matter how much this guy "goofs" before the election, he's still going to win. Don't be deceived by the media grin. To the Nigerian leftists/Biden soldiers, all your rants or hate won't stop him from winning. Americans love that mothr4cker cheesy grin grin

Majority of Americans don’t love, all the polls have his favorability below 50%. This time around also like four years ago, he will still loose the popular vote irrespective of what happens with the electoral vote, that is to tell you that the plurality of Americans don’t love him.

Trump know what he is doing by asking North Carolinians to vote twice, first by ballot then in person. He knows that, many of his followers will do that, despite the fact that it is a felony and they will also be caught, and once they are caught the party identifies of the voters will be lost in the media and Trump can go to court to contest the results of the NC citing that there were double voting and fraud.

But he will not succeed, received ballots are crossed checked with the voter roll and any double voting is discarded and the individual will be prosecuted.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by jrusky(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Anyhow anyway this man called Trump must be offloaded come next election enough of all his semi madness drama with his grumpy face like someone that swallow lemon.

Though supported one or two of his ideas but outrageously he is just not there in my book at all.

He should just go enough.

3 countries in the world are suffering from their error immensly and are regretting ever brought the 3 leaders into power.

1. Buhari
2. Trump
3. Boris Johnson
These 3 leaders are just pure disaster.

4 Likes

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Gbogbowa: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Golan007:

you deceive yourself, Trump is winning we reject that Chinese product

2 Likes

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Kennyking1234: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
America isn't a true democracy as it claims. It is a "Democratic Republic"...

Electoral college over popular vote those that sound Democratic...

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Omotayoodubote(m): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Biden for 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by CrazyOptimist: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dikebuka:
Biden's last card now is hoping that the covic19 pandemic witness second wave. Things I picked from Biden's campaign yesterday

1. Not all police being bad.
2. Violent protest must stop.
3. No president has the right to order a national mask mandate.
4. I will not ban Fracking

I asked myself these question
1. Is it not what Trump said about Police with respect to killings. Ever since the unjust killing of George Floyd, more than 20 police have been killed. Even innocent civilian have been killed by the same protesters.
2. What is the whole summary of Trump's law and order. When national guard is offered to the democrat, they decline it. I watch how the residence of the mayor of Portland was almost burnt.
3. Is it not why Trump neither wore nor mandated masks.

But these was not the message Biden and democrats passed some months ago.
1. Defund the Police
2. Abolish the Police
3 Redirect funds away from the police
4. I will ban Fracking.
5. I am pushing for Green New deal
6. They are only peaceful protest.
7. The riots and looting only exists in the white house.

New tactics observed
1. Trump is fanning the flames of hate.
2. Biden has desperately left his house to campaign. He thought Trump will implode but the Law and Order message is now the in thing.

Observation.
1. The polls have began to change.
2. People are beginning to speak up against the whole stuff.
3. Citizens of the burnt down cities and counties now know who is rejecting federal aid.

Conclusion.
1. You can't eat your cake and have it. You can't support radical groups in your party and at the same time get masses.
2. He should hope that debate goes well cause I see Trump shredding him bare in-front of the media.

Finally as regards to Trump statement
1. How do you ensure that your votes count with mail in ballot.
2. In as much as no data suggests fraud in the process. What if a persons vote does not get to the collation center on times, how will the court resolve it.
3. What if the election is rigged by any party as regards to deliberately delaying post service or even destroying mail in.
4. If people can wear mask, use hand sanitizer and socially distance when the go to buy food, file for unemployment, leisure etc, why can't they also apply the same and vote.

The question is why has mail-in voting suddenly become fraud?

Trump was elected in 2016 through several voting methods including mail - in voting.

Trump appoints Mr Dejoy, a business associate, who has never been in public service, as head of USPS.

Few months to the election, he says he doesnt trust his own appointee to do a good job. Claims the Democrats will perpetrate fraud.

Dejoy takes out Mail-in voting boxes from several locations in the country as commanded by Trump.

The House of Representatives invites Dejoy to chambers, asks him if they are capable of holding election using mail -in voting. Dejoy says no, they are inadequate.

The house votes to provide billions of dollars to the USPS to get prepared.

Trump refuses to support the motion of funding the USPS.

ASK YOURSELF IF YOU SUPPORT TRUMP?

AM I NORMAL?

IF YOU ASK ME, NA WHO I GO ASK?

Go and ask MR MACARONI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Golan007:

WHAT ABOUT YOUR VEGETABLE IN ASO ROCK?
WHEN WILL HE VACATE THAT POST SINCE HE IS USELESS TO THE COUNTRY?
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Missssii: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
jmoore:
Dumbest president in the history of USA.

Trump has exhausted every reason for one to see him as the worst in USA history.

He keeps shooting himself in the balls every time.

Jmoore from SDK? It really is a small world. ♥️
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Originality007: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
abbey621:

You're welcomed to read my profile and see over the years how I've defended Trump, unlike wretched people like you that sits in 9ja with no voting power, I actually contributed to him becoming the president. It's funny tho, you actually believe you're important enough to lie to grin grin grin

No wonder u keep jumping from one moniker to another other, it only shows how pathetic ur life is grin
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Golan007:

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Charx122: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Fake News!!
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by frugal(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
Golan007:

The reality of losing a loved one or losing one's home to foreclosure would jolt any herd into reality.
It has always been this way. Even when job numbers and businesses were doing quite well, before the pandemic. The left controls the mainstream media, and people are already brainwashed to hate on him. Anyone who attempts to support trump publicly will be met with barrage of attacks. You'll be commended and regarded as intelligent when you criticize him and his style.
He might not be the best American president, but he's not being treated fairly. He's who he is. People expect him to conform...Why should he change to fit a narrative?

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by abbey621(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
Originality007:

No wonder u keep jumping from one moniker to another other, it only shows how pathetic ur life is grin

LMAO.....Now I know you're trolling, go to bed FOOL cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by kabillionaire(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
longetivity:
Trump dey craze o
dey craze dey win elections
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Unified07: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Stop posting rubbish if you don't understand what president TRUMP IS SAYING
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
The globalist has destroyed American.
Trump is working for the globalist, they want to install the satanic Democrat, leftism on American fully. Left and goat are symbol of satan (witchcraft and rebellion).
Both the Republican and Democrat are tools used by globalist to further their luciferian ideology, using American as the major financial and political tool to bring about their luciferian government (one world order) all ready the world has gobbled down their filth in forming of enlightenment and education.
The antichrist will soon appear.
But folks prepare for the rapture of the church repent and believe in Jesus.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Dikebuka: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

The question is why has mail-in voting suddenly become fraud?

Trump was elected in 2016 through several voting methods including mail - in voting.

Trump appoints Mr Dejoy, a business associate, who has never been in public service, as head of USPS.

Few months to the election, he says he doesnt trust his own appointee to do a good job. Claims the Democrats will perpetrate fraud.

Dejoy takes out Mail-in voting boxes from several locations in the country as commanded by Trump.

The House of Representatives invites Dejoy to chambers, asks him if they are capable of holding election using mail -in voting. Dejoy says no, they are inadequate.

The house votes to provide billions of dollars to the USPS to get prepared.

Trump refuses to support the motion of funding the USPS.

ASK YOURSELF IF YOU SUPPORT TRUMP?

AM I NORMAL?

IF YOU ASK ME, NA WHO I GO ASK?

Go and ask MR MACARONI

Brother you never still answer the question

1. 2016 percentage to 2020 percentage are not the. Margin of error is bound to increase.
2. How do you defend and make your vote count.
3. When will they declare the winner with these huge number of mail in.

You ask me whether am normal because I analysed the flaws of the democrats and their media propaganda tactic.

To answer your question. I will throw back a question to you.

1. If your definition of normal is supporting burning, looting, anarchy and violence because it supports your narrative, then I prefer to be abnormal.
2. If your definition of normal black live matter against all live matters then I prefer to be abnormal.
3. If your definition of normal is mandate mask wearing in a society where freedom is the norm,then I prefer to be abnormal
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Supporters of Trump in the US has made realised that zombies are not only in Nigeria!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Golan007: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
frugal:

It has always been this way. Even when job numbers and businesses were doing quite well, before the pandemic. The left controls the mainstream media, and people are already brainwashed to hate on him. Anyone who attempts to support trump publicly will be met with barrage of attacks. You'll be commended and regarded as intelligent when you criticize him and his style.
He might not be the best American president, but he's not being treated fairly. He's who he is. People expect him to conform...Why should he change to fit a narrative?

No one has asked him to change.

Majority only find his behaviour reprehensible and they'll make their opinion known at the ballot.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Taiwojon(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Trump's my man!!!!!!!
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Golan007: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
solite3:
The globalist has destroyed American.
Trump is working for the globalist, they want to install the satanic Democrat, leftism on American fully. Left and goat are symbol of satan (witchcraft and rebellion).
Both the Republican and Democrat are tools used by globalist to further their luciferian ideology, using American as the major financial and political tool to bring about their luciferian government (one world order) all ready the world has gobbled down their filth in forming of enlightenment and education.
The antichrist will soon appear.
But folks prepare for the rapture of the church repent and believe in Jesus.

Since 1960.

Una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Hmm.... how long will you keep deceiving yourselves? why didnt he say this in 2016 when he was contesting? The truth is he is scared of the tsunami coming on November the third.
Very large voter turn out tooo.

By God's grace Trump will be evicted from the white house

3 Likes

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
QMNIX:

if Americans turn out in mass to vote then Trump has lost; the majority of americans don't like him but are not motivated to vote. Reason why the democrats are trying very hard to push for mail voting to encourage americans to vote. Remember Trump lost the popular vote by 3M margin but was elected by electoral colleges.
I feel he has pissed off most americans, americans will surely turn out in mass to vote in out. Non-white voters and young voters will make the difference.
I believe the turnout will be high this time around.
A lot of enthusiasm to get Trump out
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by ipobarethieves: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Golan007:

AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
The electoral college will not favour Trump this time around.Many that voted for him in 2016 are angry with him and swing states are favouring BIDEN
linearity:

Majority of Americans don’t love, all the polls have his favorability below 50%. This time around also like four years ago, he will still loose the popular vote irrespective of what happens with the electoral vote, that is to tell you that the purity of Americans don’t love him.

Trump know what he is doing by asking North Carolinians to vote twice, first by ballot then in person. He knows that, many of his followers will do that, despite the fact that it is a felony and they will also be caught, and once they are caught the party identifies of the voters will be lost in the media and Trump can go to court to contest the results of the NC citing that there were double voting and fraud.

But he will not succeed, received ballots are crossed checked with the voter roll and any double voting is discarded and the individual will be prosecuted.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
jrusky:
Anyhow anyway this man called Trump must be offloaded come next election enough of all his semi madness drama with his grumpy face like someone that swallow lemon.

Though supported one or two of his ideas but outrageously he is just not there in my book at all.

He should just go enough.

3 countries in the world are suffering from their error immensly and are regretting ever brought the 3 leaders into power.

1. Buhari
2. Trump
3. Boris Johnson
These 3 leaders are just pure disaster.
Add president Bosolnaro of Brazil to the list.
Trump has to go this November

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mega Yacht Suspected To Belong To Putin Impounded By Italian Authorities / Fire Engulfs Skyscraper In Changsha, China. No Casualty Reported / $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.