Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice (34620 Views)

I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge / Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina / Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by abbey621(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
jcross19:
ahahahahahaha Mr man you better wise up the polls now are going against biden, the unrest have opened many eyes of American citizens to see how devilishly Democrats are !!!. that unrest like have said have damage Democratic chances , even burning bibles, destroying crosses, shout death to America. the only people that want trump out are just illegal immigrants, drug pushers, lgbQT and terrorist Muslims!!!.Democrats failed the attempt to impeached him , they will still fail. you will disappear after the election am sure of it.

Okay, you can continue singing your baseless rhetoric while not having a voice in how the election plays out or you can take the voice of an insider well versed in data and believe me when I say this is not even going to be close, Trump's own base are the ones turning against him. He has lost Banner, he has lost 50% of Foxnews and most of the U.S generals are against him as well, 20 prominent politicians have publicly said they would vote against him and he is failing miserably in swing states. Look at the last election, the states that gave him the election, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Florida are now firmly BLUE/DEMOCRAT......Without these states he cannot WIN, Trump is my guy, I voted for him in 2016 but only a sheep would refuse to admit that the nation's problems are too complex for his fragile mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by abbey621(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
sbaks:
You see my problem with Africans, they always look down on themselves forgetting their roots of poverty. Little wonder the whites always remind them of their roots but alas they (whites) are given the racist card when they do. So for your mind your voting for him makes you achieved? It shows you are not even doing well there (if even true you are there). You see my problem with poor people? Okonjo iweala had been there for years but saw the citizenship as worthless. She held on to her "Nigerian citizenship", you wey be kpako dey see voting as achievement. Choi! SMH. So long you are African, YOU ARE WRETCHED. People from Lagos island would always walk with pride knowing fully well that their village is a city (even if they are not buoyant financially). Poople from villages with no civilism won't do same mind you (no matter their wealth). They'll always claim the nearest civilized village. That's your case oga. YOU ARE POOR. And real rich folks don't even laud it sef. There are whites here but they don't laud it or call nigerians poor only kpakos like you.
You indeed can take the man out of the gutter but cannot take the gutter out of the man. Kpako runs in some people's blood. Poverty mentality smh

When you're a product of a failed education sytem, you tend to reason like a simpleton! When it comes to voting or exercising my civic duties, YES IT IS A SOURCE OF PRIDE! This has nothing to do with money but the pride that you contributed towards the future of this great country. The jargon that you wrote looks at things financially and I guess to a primitive mind like yourself, money is all that matters in this world grin grin grin. I called the guy wretched because he has no say in what happens politically in the USA, if you can't vote or participate in the economic, socio and political climate in the USA yet offer opinions that makes you look like an expert in our affairs then you are simply WRETCHED/UNFORTUNATE! I could go on and on but to what end? I have already given you importance by replying, anything else from this point on is a waste of time and energy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by jcross19: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
What polls are going against Biden
Biden's chances have even increased. You must be dreaming.
okay!!!! continue it will be like dream to you!!!.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by jcross19: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
abbey621:

Okay, you can continue singing your baseless rhetoric while not having a voice in how the election plays out or you can take the voice of an insider well versed in data and believe me when I say this is not even going to be close, Trump's own base are the ones turning against him. He has lost Banner, he has lost 50% of Foxnews and most of the U.S generals are against him as well, 20 prominent politicians have publicly said they would vote against him and he is failing miserably in swing states. Look at the last election, the states that gave him the election, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Florida are now firmly BLUE/DEMOCRAT......Without these states he cannot WIN, Trump is my guy, I voted for him in 2016 but only a sheep would refuse to admit that the nation's problems are too complex for his fragile mind.
is a lie , you did not vote for him!!!! November is at the corner it will shock you !!! biden have been in over 30years no achievement for him and you think American are like Nigerians that vote because of likeness huh? I laugh you... they used pandemic to campaigned against him, it backfired on them, now they resorted on using riots exactly like APC. it won't work because the Americans are seeing the Democrats as anti-american that want hand their country to China....
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by jcross19: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
abbey621:

When you're a product of a failed education sytem, you tend to reason like a simpleton! When it comes to voting or exercising my civic duties, YES IT IS A SOURCE OF PRIDE! This has nothing to do with money but the pride that you contributed towards the future of this great country. The jargon that you wrote looks at things financially and I guess to a primitive mind like yourself, money is all that matters in this world grin grin grin. I called the guy wretched because he has no say in what happens politically in the USA, if you can't vote or participate in the economic, socio and political climate in the USA yet offer opinions that makes you look like an expert in our affairs then you are simply WRETCHED/UNFORTUNATE! I could go on and on but to what end? I have already given you importance by replying, anything else from this point on is a waste of time and energy!
which affair? you are a illegal immigrant , this is how they sounds!!!!.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by abbey621(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
jcross19:
is a lie , you did not vote for him!!!! November is at the corner it will shock you !!! biden have been in over 30years no achievement for him and you think American are like Nigerians that vote because of likeness huh? I laugh you... they used pandemic to campaigned against him, it backfired on them, now they resorted on using riots exactly like APC. it won't work because the Americans are seeing the Democrats as anti-american that want hand their country to China....

Over 180,000 people have died in America has a result of Covid 19, George Flyod, Breona Taylor and countless others at the hands of over zealous cops yet you believe Trump will win because your brilliant, world acclaimed mind tells you he will? No data, no historical anecdote, nothing....Just the opinion of a random element on Nairaland, do you even know the states that are called swing states? Do you know the states with the largest electoral college points? Did you even bother to read post election figures from 2016 to analyze why Trump won and why it is different this time? No of course you didn't, you rely on your brilliant mind.....YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP....NAIRALANDERS AT IT AGAIN grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Justiceibeikenn: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Golan007:

President Biden would be sworn-in in January 2021.

E be like say you Dy high on drugs
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by jcross19: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
abbey621:

Over 180,000 people have died in America has a result of Covid 19, George Flyod, Breona Taylor and countless others at the hands of over zealous cops yet you believe Trump will win because your brilliant, world acclaimed mind tells you he will? No data, no historical anecdote, nothing....Just the opinion of a random element on Nairaland, do you even know the states that are called swing states? Do you know the states with the largest electoral college points? Did you even bother to read post election figures from 2016 to analyze why Trump won and why it is different this time? No of course you didn't, you rely on your brilliant mind.....YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP....NAIRALANDERS AT IT AGAIN grin grin grin grin
if you are using covid19 then I know how myopic you are! this pandemic is all over most of the world and now that the cases are getting down and is clear to voters that in the midst of this pandemic the economy is growing back gradually... don't use pandemic as a campaign gimmick even death of Floyd can't change anything because of the population of the whites...so all those people that hate trump are just immoral, how can you support abortion?
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
jcross19:
okay!!!! continue it will be like dream to you!!!.

You are the one dreaming because Trump will lose cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
jcross19:
if you are using covid19 then I know how myopic you are! this pandemic is all over most of the world and now that the cases are getting down and is clear to voters that in the midst of this pandemic the economy is growing back gradually... don't use pandemic as a campaign gimmick even death of Floyd can't change anything because of the population of the whites...so all those people that hate trump are just immoral, how can you support abortion?
The Us economy is not growing back it is in recession.
Covid 19 deaths don't matter to you are they not humans?What is your business with abortion is it your body?how many underprivilege kids have you taken care of?
Did Trump not support abortion too?Go and read on that incase you had no idea Trump supported it.
You are just confused as to why you support him seek knowledge.
Since you are so concerned about abortion be concerned about those who have lost their lives to covid19 as a result of Trump's negligence.
I dislike Trump,morality is subjective and I don't consider myself as immoral

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
jcross19:
Biden will win though better wake up from your deluded mind if you think Trump will win again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by jcross19: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
The Us economy is not growing back it is in recession.
Covid 19 deaths don't matter to you are they not humans?What is your business with abortion is it your body?how many underprivilege kids have you taken care of?
Did Trump not support abortion too?Go and read on that incase you had no idea Trump supported it.
You are just confused as to why you support him seek knowledge.
Since you are so concerned about abortion be concerned about those who have lost their lives to covid19 as a result of Trump's negligence.
I dislike Trump,morality is subjective and I don't consider myself as immoral
I just laugh let's wait till then!!.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
jcross19:
I just laugh let's wait till then!!.

Keep deceiving yourself LOL.
He won't win anyway
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by abbey621(m): 1:20am On Sep 05, 2020
jcross19:

There's no need to argue with you anymore because it is a waste of time and energy, so let's be factual:

1. Are you located in the USA?
2. Are you able to vote in the US presidential election?

If both answers are YES then we can let the November election decide but if answers are NO then what's the use? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2020
Funny enough he's right. To be sure a system works, you should test it.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by jcross19: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Keep deceiving yourself LOL.
He won't win anyway
you better stop watching. CNN even the CNN now are not admitting his good work on their economy!!!.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2020
jcross19:
you better stop watching. CNN even the CNN now are not admitting his good work on their economy!!!.
Go and sleep.abeg you know nothing.
The funny thing is that it is CNN you have access to watch in Nigeria and yet you want someone to stop watching it what do you watch?
Go and sit down you are blabbing rubbish.
CNN did not confirm anything of sort the US economy is in comatose right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by jcross19: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Go and sleep.abeg you know nothing.
The funny thing is that it is CNN you have access to watch in Nigeria and yet you want someone to stop watching it what do you watch?
Go and sit down you are blabbing rubbish.
CNN did not confirm anything of sort the US economy is in comatose right now.
in two month time we shall see!!! this time around trump will beat biden 58 to 42 you will see .
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2020
jcross19:
in two month time we shall see!!! this time around trump will beat biden 58 to 42 you will see .
In your dreams.
And what do you mean by 58-42 LOL.
That is not how the electoral votes work.
It is obvious you know nothing that is why you support Trump who is on his way out of the white house when he loses
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by feedthenation(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
MAGAs, your Messiah's son Donald Jr has launched an official profile on TikTok competitor Triller

His first post is an 8 minute rant against TikTok full of outright factual inaccuracies aimed at stoking fear against China.

You can follow him on that platform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by feedthenation(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
https://www.npr.org/2019/11/07/777287610/judge-says-trump-must-pay-2-million-over-misuse-of-foundation-funds

Judge Says Trump Must Pay $2 Million Over Misuse Of Foundation Funds

A New York judge has ruled that President Trump must pay $2 million in damages to settle claims that the Trump Foundation misused funds. The money will go to a group of charities, and the foundation is in the process of dissolving.

The case is tied to a televised fundraiser for veterans held by Trump in Iowa when he was running for president in January 2016. Trump had said the funds raised would be distributed to charities. But according to court documents, the Trump Foundation improperly used $2.82 million it received from that fundraiser.

According to the judgment, that money "was used for Mr. Trump's political campaign and disbursed by Mr. Trump's campaign staff, rather than by the Foundation," which is unlawful. However, Justice Saliann Scarpulla says the funds did eventually reach charity organizations supporting veterans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by ezenwaforj: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dumbest president in the history of USA.

Trump has exhausted every reason for one to see him as the worst in USA history.

He keeps shooting himself in the balls every time.

AND YOU ARE SILENT ABOUT BUHARIS GOVT?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva / Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) / Mega Yacht Suspected To Belong To Putin Impounded By Italian Authorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.