Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice (34605 Views)

I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge / Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina / Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by tit(f): 2:41am On Sep 04, 2020
Jibrin is winning again
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by elijahkayode(m): 2:51am On Sep 04, 2020
Catchinedu:
Please read the full text from what I read he simply said if u use the mail in ballot to vote also go to the polling booth to vote in person and if it doesn't reflect that u have voted using the mail in vote again ! It is simple logic!!

That's how the media cook fake news
media manipulation 101 (Word manipulation)
be happy you can see through it thou, the herd can't tell jugde by their comments

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by dasparrow: 3:01am On Sep 04, 2020
jrusky:
Anyhow anyway this man called Trump must be offloaded come next election enough of all his semi madness drama with his grumpy face like someone that swallow lemon.

Though supported one or two of his ideas but outrageously he is just not there in my book at all.

He should just go enough.

3 countries in the world are suffering from their error immensly and are regretting ever brought the 3 leaders into power.

1. Buhari
2. Trump
3. Boris Johnson
These 3 leaders are just pure disaster.

You forgot Bolsonaro. Brazil's right wing president. Brazilians are suffering under him too.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by dasparrow: 3:12am On Sep 04, 2020
Be careful never to support any human being that Nigerians support. Nigerians for the most part are sentimental, lack wisdom and are controlled by their emotions. It is not surprising that it is people from countries trump calls "shithole" that are blindly supporting him. People from progressive first world countries which Nigerians are dying to get visa for don't care for trump.

I still remember when Nigerians were supporting buhari here on Nairaland as the man that will take Nigeria to the next level. If you disagreed with their opinion, they verbally insulted you.

Today, this same Nigerians want to flee Nigeria due to the hardship there. By the time trump is through with America, black people irrespective of nationality or ethnicity living in America will flee America like their lives depended on it.

5 Likes

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by tianshie(m): 3:20am On Sep 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lool. Cry me a River. Relax okay, November is around the corner, once Trump wins, if you reside in the US, feel free to protest, or if you're in Nigeria, you can protest at the American embassy or better still go hug a transformer. Dumb ass slow poke who has no social etiquette. I'm so sure your childhood was so traumatic and it's saddening because it's obvious the cycle will continue with your children. You might as well get help before you choke on your own bullshiit. Scum

There is no social etiquette to be observed with low level anal discharge like you. Your empty curses are the wish-hexes of a powerless guttersnipe with a huge moral deficit. I'll spit on you, but I save my saliva for your overlords in the reptile kingdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by EzzyCarter: 3:26am On Sep 04, 2020
tianshie:

There is no social etiquette to be observed with low level anal discharge like you. Your empty curses are the wish-hexes of a powerless guttersnipe with a huge moral deficit. I'll spit on you, but I save my saliva for your overlords in the reptile kingdom.

Why do you sound so pained? grin... lool you wish to spit on me but even with a ladder you wouldn't get a reach cheesy. Not your fault tho, everyone online wants to be tough/ be a badass these days but then fail to keep that same energy in person when it's time to get slapped grin . P*ssy ass cretin.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by elijahkayode(m): 3:34am On Sep 04, 2020
Golan007:

Since 1960.

Una no dey tire?

Lol no smoke without flame
1.) Dean cootz wrote the eye of darkness In the 90s yet he described the Corona (Wuhan) virus

2.) George Orwell wrote 1984 in the 90s and he described a big brother (a being Not seen) giving man instructions then voila flash forward to 20s and big brother is now in your bedroom (same Mo)

Bro don't submit to the wisdom of this world
The devil (he was their when the first man was created) fighting mankind is as old as God so time is nothing (their end goal is to revive the ancient one Babylonian government)

The great day of God Almighty will come over them (As written in the wars of Jehovah Elohim)
Believers (devout believers in the Messiah and Muslims) stay in the corridor of God shelter and woe to those who call evil Good
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Risingsunn: 4:34am On Sep 04, 2020
I'm sure Seun is a Democrat. Most of you here never read or watched that interview. He never advised people to do double voting. All he said was for people to send in their votes and still go and make sure the votes count.

If the system is working as they claim then it should be able to detect those who already sent in mails. Very simple.

But as usual, the media will always twist everything he says.

Donald J Trump will be POTUS for another 4years. This time he will win popular vote and electoral college. Biden is no match for Trump. Biden has a bad record and americans are not oblivious of the fact
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by RPirez: 5:13am On Sep 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Funny thing is no matter how much this guy "goofs" before the election, he's still going to win. Don't be deceived by the media grin. To the Nigerian leftists/Biden soldiers, all your rants or hate won't stop him from winning. Americans love that mothr4cker cheesy grin grin

You wonder why 95% of Okoros are determined to be mentally challenged. cool

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by malakaimoscondo: 6:09am On Sep 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Funny thing is no matter how much this guy "goofs" before the election, he's still going to win. Don't be deceived by the media grin. To the Nigerian leftists/Biden soldiers, all your rants or hate won't stop him from winning. Americans love that mothr4cker cheesy grin grin
when will trump give KANU biaaaaafra as one of his manifesto to secure ipob support?
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by jrusky(m): 6:26am On Sep 04, 2020
dasparrow:

You forgot Bolsonaro. Brazil's right wing president. Brazilians are suffering under him too.

Sorry I forgot his name. Bolsonoro or whatever is amother cancer in world political platform and should be cut off.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Jonasbadoo2(f): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2020
jmoore:
Dumbest president in the history of USA.

Trump has exhausted every reason for one to see him as the worst in USA history.

He keeps shooting himself in the balls every time.
says a citizen of a shithole country
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by bamite(m): 6:50am On Sep 04, 2020
Offpoint:
That's how hopeless Nigerians voted a disaster upon sane Nigerians TWICE... in this case TRUMP it's worth casting hundred votes at ago for.

God will grant me the grace to meet that hopeless corpse griller offline someday.

who is this niggar referring to pls
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by bamite(m): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2020
Offpoint:
That's how hopeless Nigerians voted a disaster upon sane Nigerians TWICE... in this case TRUMP it's worth casting hundred votes at ago for.

God will grant me the grace to meet that hopeless corpse griller offline someday.

is this true
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by emecheboy2(m): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2020
Golan007:

President Biden would be sworn-in in January 2021.
Sworn in from your bedroom.
Like seriously, please I beg you don't sound dumb as sleepy Joe Biden.
Peace ✌️.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Missssii: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2020
jmoore:

What's SDK? I think you mistook me for another person.

My bad. SDK is Stella Dimoko’s blog. There used to be a popular blog visitor with your moniker on there.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by ofiko123(m): 7:23am On Sep 04, 2020
Donald trump for the win...
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Excuses: 8:09am On Sep 04, 2020
Just look at how Nigerians are insulting and fighting themselves over something that has little or no benefits to them...
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Originality007: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2020
abbey621:

LMAO.....Now I know you're trolling, go to bed FOOL cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lolz....changing from one moniker to another all because uif insulting and stopping trump from winning second time is sign of joblessness and low life esteem, also show u have no life other than raining insults on NL..what a shame Abbeybailey, grin
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by DragonFire433: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2020
Why can’t this Trump release his Tax records, if there is nothing he is hiding ?

If he does that, Hushpuppi would look like a saint.

Take it or leave it, this man would loose come November. The signs are everywhere.

Americans are not that foolish. This Racist that uses the Evangelical Republican base as a face cover would be voted out.

If he truly believes in the Bible he is using for Photo-up, why didn’t he visit the family of Jacob Blake when he visited Kenosha ?

The Jesus In the Bible Trump is brandishing would visit that Innocent man shot by cops or his family members. But Trump could not even mention his name when he came to town

I don’t like some of the ideologies of the Democrats but this Republican in Office is a Disaster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Chrixtopha(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2020
That they should go and confirm whether the mail in vote was counted and if necessary(if not counted) vote again is not a crime.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Excuses: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2020
Excuse me people!
Honestly have Trump not tried.
President Trump has taken toughest decisions that benefit the American people and the world at large..

Those of us claiming to have knowledge on what's going on around the world and world economies. from Clinton to Obama there have been promises of tough decisions to be metted out on China regarding trade policies-Trump did..
Trump took down an Iranian General who has been on the US black list for notoriously been responsible for more than 200 deaths of American lives.
Trump has pooled alot of troops home on needless American wars costing lives and billions of dollars for the American people.
Trump pulled out of the Iranian deal and yes the deal never benefited US
Trump has defeated the ISIS what do we want again
Trump is currently battling China on human rights violations against Uyihur Muslims that even the Arabic world is silence..at

If you talk about rhetorical statements I can agree with you yes Trump talks anyhow but well that's him for his people..

As much it seem Trump is not loved..Americans love Trump trade war against China,Americans hate Chinese form this covid 19,American hailed the taking down of Suleimani..
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Ayomi90: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2020
Benmob:
but still better than zombies president
One criminal always better than d other, that's the typical thoughts of Igbos.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Ogaonos: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2020
tianshie:

I have a big problem with toilet wipes like you. When bugs like you come to the United States, you never vote Republican. You know instantly that the democrats are your friends. It is the democrats that try to help immigrants float along until they can obtain permanent residence or citizenship. It is the democrats that pursue legislation that fosters equality, that targets immigrant-households and alerts them that the government recognizes them. When you are poor, hopeless, and downtrodden in America, it is the Democrats who look out for you and give you hope. The Republicans are all about conservatism, whose definition seems to loosen or tighten depending on what their present leaders are up to.

It is only JEALOUSY, IGNORANCE and SCHADENFREUDE that cause Nigerians to support Trump and his mean immigrant policies, over the Nigerian, Kenyan, Mexican, Venezuelan, Brazilian, Polish, and other immigrants in the US. You're jealous because your life is FC.UKED up in Nigeria and you can't stand the fact that other Nigerians, like you, have escaped the vicious cycle of poverty and disease in Nigeria. How can any right thinking Nigerian support Trump? Trump who treats people who look like you like sh.it. Dem swear for you ni? Onye iberibe.

You're suffering from cognitive dissonance.
truth be said we Nigerians are hypocrite and sycophants I promise u when Joe biden wins come to nairaland all those pro trump will go into hiding.u now see the silent pro biden supporters innaija will na surface online.yrs later some pro trump naijas go do u turn Nd blast trump administration but social media Neva forgets.why because we Nigerians dnt support a fall guy.south West naija are PhD in this behaviour.
as for USA govt is trump in secret but talk Nd act like Obama in public.they using democracy to control d world instead of teaching us the technicality of democracy.i think we either need a USA president DT will start teaching d practical side of democracy or another country shuld come up to do d needful.
as for u hope u guys no go dull this time u guys already miss use d opportunity with obama.now
DT about to have a fully democrats system.is time to start putting all Pro black policy DT will help black economically,socially etc because d BLM movement is only about police reform.after DT most black may relax.which will be stupid to do.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by tsagir(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2020
BIDEN 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2020
Flier:
I'mI think you have not been following Trump otherwise you will realise some of his decision are affecting you today even though you are in Nigeria beside black Americans should start packing their bags if Trump should win re-election because this first term would be nothing compared to what he will do to blacks in his second term
You won't even get Corona virus vaccine when it's out because he said he won't contribute a kobo to vaccinate developing nations and your kids won't be getting those immunisation either if he should win re-election
Good point! But must we rely on them for everything? Don't they have lives too? Aren't there researchers here that could get cure as well? Maybe when they stop, our eyes would become clear seeing that we ought to have grown way passed aids. See Rwanda abeg. Our leaders have failed us honestly. If this would open our eyes to see the inadequacies in our system and to wake us all from slumber, then let him win. Truly you don't always expect them to give you things. It would honestly be a lesson to us. I remember when it was said that the Obama govt gave us millions of dollars for electricity (light up Africa), wetin happen? It was syphoned. Even though he sounds rude and all, if his winning would make for the opening of our eyes, THEN LET HIM WIN.
In all, may the Best candidate win and may Nigeria prosper
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2020
abbey621:

You're welcomed to read my profile and see over the years how I've defended Trump, unlike wretched people like you that sits in 9ja with no voting power, I actually contributed to him becoming the president. It's funny tho, you actually believe you're important enough to lie to grin grin grin
You see my problem with Africans, they always look down on themselves forgetting their roots of poverty. Little wonder the whites always remind them of their roots but alas they (whites) are given the racist card when they do. So for your mind your voting for him makes you achieved? It shows you are not even doing well there (if even true you are there). You see my problem with poor people? Okonjo iweala had been there for years but saw the citizenship as worthless. She held on to her "Nigerian citizenship", you wey be kpako dey see voting as achievement. Choi! SMH. So long you are African, YOU ARE WRETCHED. People from Lagos island would always walk with pride knowing fully well that their village is a city (even if they are not buoyant financially). Poople from villages with no civilism won't do same mind you (no matter their wealth). They'll always claim the nearest civilized village. That's your case oga. YOU ARE POOR. And real rich folks don't even laud it sef. There are whites here but they don't laud it or call nigerians poor only kpakos like you.
You indeed can take the man out of the gutter but cannot take the gutter out of the man. Kpako runs in some people's blood. Poverty mentality smh
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Iykenuwa(m): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2020
Golan007:

[s]President Biden would be sworn-in in January 2021[/s].

As president of Demented People's Association?
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Jackipapa: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
On Thursday, he tweeted that if people vote by post they should also go to the polling station "to see whether or not your mail-in vote has been tabulated" and vote in person if necessary.

I am not advocating for Trump, but say it the way he said it. Is there a problem in making sure that your vote counts?
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by yemi1504: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Biosphere1017:
100% # FIVE **O.D.D. Available;
W.hat.s.app; +22 9 -98- 86-03-80
Payment After winning. KICKOFF this midnight @ 1AM.
I have sent a message to you on WhatsApp sir. Please reply.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by jcross19: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
abbey621:

The unrest is justified, everyone is angry after George Flyod but I do not support those who are looting innocent shops and businesses. The unrest will cost trump the election, whether he leaves peacefully or forcefully that's another question....lol
ahahahahahaha Mr man you better wise up the polls now are going against biden, the unrest have opened many eyes of American citizens to see how devilishly Democrats are !!!. that unrest like have said have damage Democratic chances , even burning bibles, destroying crosses, shout death to America. the only people that want trump out are just illegal immigrants, drug pushers, lgbQT and terrorist Muslims!!!.Democrats failed the attempt to impeached him , they will still fail. you will disappear after the election am sure of it.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
jcross19:
ahahahahahaha Mr man you better wise up the polls now are going against biden, the unrest have opened many eyes of American citizens to see how devilishly Democrats are !!!. that unrest like have said have damage Democratic chances , even burning bibles, destroying crosses, shout death to America. the only people that want trump out are just illegal immigrants, drug pushers, lgbQT and terrorist Muslims!!!.Democrats failed the attempt to impeached him , they will still fail. you will disappear after the election am sure of it.
What polls are going against Biden

Biden's chances have even increased.
You must be dreaming.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva / Mega Yacht Suspected To Belong To Putin Impounded By Italian Authorities / Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.