Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me (1514 Views)

Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) / Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) / Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me by vybzkartel: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
A lady I know from way back when we were both young initiated a convo with me today online
She started with where she has been all this while and the fact that she will be getting married in December this year so she will invite me to attend same

Going further, she said she has been with this guy all her life and that she wishes to sexx another man before her wedding. I asked if she would mind smashing me and she said she will be very happy.

Women are dangerous guys. If u were me, what would u do?
Re: Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me by KristaPretty(f): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
If I were you, I would avoid someone's wife to be!
Don't let your manhood control you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me by squash47(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
vybzkartel:

A lady I know from way back when we were both young initiated a convo with me today online
She started with where she has been all this while and the fact that she will be getting married in December this year so she will invite me to attend same

Going further, she said she has been with this guy all her life and that she wishes to sexx another man before her wedding. I asked if she would mind smashing me and she said she will be very happy.

If I were u, I will block her and avoid her for life.

She wants to put u in trouble. If her husband to be catches the both of u, he will deal with you while she will be free.
Re: Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me by yanabasee1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
KristaPretty:

Why??

She wants to flirt before making the final commitment and if I was the OP...I will shut my shots....

Avoid waiting??

Until she's finally married.... And if her bride price is paid....

OP carry on jareh!!!
Re: Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me by dammywapes(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
I will like to know the title of this movie grin
Re: Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me by wonseun(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
dammywapes:

grin]
Re: Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me by vybzkartel: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
dammywapes:

I tell u this is not a movie
Re: Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me by dammywapes(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
vybzkartel:

I tell u this is not a movie
Tell me the title
Re: Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me by ogboro1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
baba liver dey fail am to smash dat pussy... so baba come nairaland person tell am say nothing dey happen say make he carry on....baba smash dat pussy n see if they wont knock urs on d eve of ur wedding...nonsense and ingredients
Re: Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me by JOACHINpedro: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
KristaPretty:

Manhood = dignity

Peanut= prick
Re: Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:02am On Sep 04, 2020
vybzkartel:

It all depends on where your loyalty/sanity lays... ultimately, she contacted you specifically for you to fukc her, and if you don't do it, some other brotha will.

Let someone fukc this biitch so well that she will forget about this marriage thingy for good. No man should marry this liability!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me by lilyheaven: 2:21am On Sep 04, 2020
Have you forgotten your house address? send it to her, if she is serious about it, she will come around
Re: Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me by ojuu4u(m): 5:14am On Sep 04, 2020
KristaPretty:

If I were you I wouldn't imaging sleeping around not even wen my marriage is around the Conner, again! girl and boy are not meant to be close friends. It always end in bed.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me by Coded081(m): 6:21am On Sep 04, 2020
dammywapes:
��
Re: Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me by Skmoda360(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2020
dammywapes:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me by Liposure: 7:39am On Sep 04, 2020
That lady will cheat after marriage. I pity the husband
Re: Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me by vybzkartel: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Liposure:
That lady will cheat after marriage. I pity the husband

Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Women And Entitlement Mentality / This Picoworker Dey Pay O! / Man Storms Ex-girlfriend’s Office With His Friends To Take Back Phone He Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.