Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Women And Entitlement Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Entitlement Mentality (1514 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Entitlement Mentality by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2021
Sorry to bore you guys with my stories and pls ignore my typo error. .I met this lady some three years ago but plans are in motion to set the records straight regarding marriage. .the issue with her is that she does not contribute anything to the relationship and if I complain she will tell me that we are not married yet, but she will ask me for money which I don't refuse her, just yesterday I begged her to come treat me as she is a nurse ,this babe ignored me and instead took to her bed..so in my fury I said some hurtful words to her like she is not useful to me so I had to call another nurse for the treatment. .note in these three years we have never had sex ooo..she said her loyalty and respect is after marriage..so I also plan to give this same excuse to her anytime she asked me for money

3 Likes

Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 20, 2021
Wahala for guys way dey date Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by Pierocash(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Ditch the leech. I dumped her after 4yrs . This is just same scenerio. She contributes nothing ,and always demanding which I do give her.

She blatantly told me she can't do anything for me because we aren't married. That was the last stroke that broke the camel's back,I dumped her straight, cancelled every marriage plans. She is doing everything possible to get back,I blatantly told her it is over.

This girls are wicked and heartless

4 Likes

Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by luwiizy(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
Sorry to bore you guys with my stories and pls ignore my typo error. .I met this lady some three years ago but plans are in motion to set the records straight regarding marriage. .the issue with her is that she does not contribute anything to the relationship and if I complain she will tell me that we are not married yet, but she will ask me for money which I don't refuse her, just yesterday I begged her to come treat me as she is a nurse ,this babe ignored me and instead took to her bed..so in my fury I said some hurtful words to her like she is not useful to me so I had to call another nurse for the treatment. .note in these three years we have never had sex ooo..she said her loyalty and respect is after marriage..so I also plan to give this same excuse to her anytime she asked me for money
LOYALTY AND RESPECT SHE LACKS....
SHE CAN'T GIVE IT TO YOU EVEN IN HEAVEN..

TELL YOUR SON THIS.

6 Likes

Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2021
luwiizy:
LOYALTY AND RESPECT SHE LACKS....
SHE CAN'T GIVE IT TO YOU EVEN IN HEAVEN..

TELL YOUR SON THIS.
my brother this people don't understand what it takes for a man to hustle and make money. .but they will say is your responsibility to take care of them while they can't reciprocate the same act when is vice versa

1 Like

Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by frozen70(f): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:

You guys are just dating to marry not for love

Don't rush, go into relationships for love and if it will lead to marriage, you will see it working out by itself
Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2021
frozen70:

Don't rush, go into relationships for love and if it will lead to marriage, you will see it working out by itself
really but she can ask me for stuff while we are dating ?

1 Like

Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by frozen70(f): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
really but she can ask me for stuff while we are dating ?

It's up to you to give it to her or turn her down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by Caramia2020(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2021
Practice makes perfect, if she can't contribute now, she won't contribute later. Na our money n na my money � girl be dat.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by Godada(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2021
Shits I hear in nairaland make my eyes sore and my ears tingle.

Marriage is not for the faint hearted and should not be used for some sort of blackmail.

Like an intelligent lady stated earlier, you don't enter a relationship for the sake of marriage. If it happens....fine.

Why would you subject yourself to an unproductive relationship because she uses marriage as a carrot and stick tactic to get what she wants from you.

How can you claim to be in a relationship with a lady and you haven't test ridden her.

For your information, marriage these days is like buying a Nigerian used car regardless of how you check the car for faults chances are there will be hidden faults that can only be revealed through the passage of time.

So date not one but many women....pick the best and save yourself heartaches

5 Likes

Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
frozen70:

It's up to you to give it to her or turn her down

is easier said than done
Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by bepositive11: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
is easier said than done

Then date women on your level. Women who don't need you for money. Women who can take care of themselves

2 Likes

Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by bepositive11: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
frozen70:

Actually, this is one of the most ridiculous things anyone can do yet it's so common

Getting into a committed relationship with no guarantee of marriage. A relationship that could last for years. Why waste so much time? Isn't it better to remain friends until you're sure that you want to commit to the person for life?

1 Like

Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Quit the relationship it's a toxic one

3 Likes

Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by Monogamy: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Don't you have love map before going into relationship?

undecided
Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by Clickguy44: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
Your girlfriend, yes the love of your life, already has an exit plan. She has a contingency plan, incase you break up with her. She already knows who her next bf is. And yet to you she is your one & only. Wake up bro, have options.

Your girl doesn't want you speaking to other girls but she is speaking to other dudes. Oh yes, she is giving out her number, every day there's a potential replacement for you. Once he fits the role, it'll be as if you never existed.

She knows she can replace you in a second why she treats you like sh*t.
Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by Bennysam: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
frozen70:

Good advice
Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by frozen70(f): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bennysam:

Good advice

Thanks
Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by Experience285(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:

Bro chat me up. 08172964029. My woman is also a nurse. Also planning to settle down with her. Let's talk
Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by Cindy222(f): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:

Loyalty and respect is after marriage but enjoying money and being provided for is before marriage abi....

Some girls sha,what stops her from saying 'Hon,since my loyalty and respect is after marriage,you too keep your money and stuff till after marriage....

She won't be able to take what she is dishing out at all sef,loyalty and respect is after marriage na wa o.....

Even at the expense of your health and she's a nurse ooo,does she even care about you at all like this??

It is well o.
Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by Cindy222(f): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pierocash:
Ditch the leech. I dumped her after 4yrs . This is just same scenerio. She contributes nothing ,and always demanding which I do give her.

She blatantly told me she can't do anything for me because we aren't married. That was the last stroke that broke the camel's back,I dumped her straight, cancelled every marriage plans. She is doing everything possible to get back,I blatantly told her it is over.

This girls are wicked and heartless

Hmmm this is serious o....And she expects you to do for her....

Some girls sha....
Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by Pierocash(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Cindy222:

Hmmm this is serious o....And she expects you to do for her....

Some girls sha....
she is the worst woman I have ever known. She lacks empathy,lacks affection,lacks contribution. She is a pure definition of a parasite

1 Like

Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by Cindy222(f): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pierocash:
she is the worst woman I have ever known. She lacks empathy,lacks affection,lacks contribution. She is a pure definition of a parasite

Pele....so sorry about it....

May God heal your heart. Nairaland stories have really opened my eyes to alot of things. I didn't know guys go through this kinda stuff.
Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by YoungboyNBA(m): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Am I the only one who stopped reading immediately after Op said they haven't had sex for 3years now
Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by Fakbrown: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
YoungboyNBA:
Am I the only one who stopped reading immediately after Op said they haven't had sex for 3years now

Baba na cruise him Dae catch na, I cannot even do two months, the relationship is joke abeg

1 Like

Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
YoungboyNBA:

Re: Women And Entitlement Mentality by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Fakbrown:

Baba na cruise him Dae catch na, I cannot even do two months, the relationship is joke abeg
Bro wetin man go do na..I no fit rape her.
He no easy as I sometimes get action outside

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Weytin Be The Meaning Of Pocotua? / My First Time Of Dating A Girl(see What Happened) / Do This, And Never Catch STD Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.