Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. (27862 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Who Among This Actors Do You Think He Acts The Role Of Notorious Guy Best?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by hottyspice: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2011
She is a liar jo,I just saw her in a yoruba movie called DEWUNMI IBERU.so should shut up
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2011
^ LOL

Did she speak Yoruba?
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by hottyspice: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2011
Speak it or not,whatever she sha was in d movie,aw come people who ignore her gave her a role to play in d movie,ewu
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by OpsE1: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2011
Nairaland, I assume is a platform for educated Nigerias to share views and exchange ideas, but if the people on this thread represent the educated Nigerians, then there is no hope in achieving united and one Nigeria.If an eduacted man that probably attended a tertiary institution, did youth service and working with people from other tribes can be having such arguements I've been reading since I imagine what will happen if my illiterate grandmother will do if she see's someone from other tribe talking. Uche Jombo gooved by raising this kind of allegation that can turn a nation apart. If my blood bro sees me and pretend not to see me and I'm not in the mood to greet him, then I go my way, same for colleague at work and this happen everytime even among people of same tribe and profession. Will Uche Jombo tell me that RMD or Pete Edoche is on a greeting term with all Nollywood stars?, I know these men well, they're not.They snub anyone they feel they can't cope with irrespective of where he features. This is an everyday thing and shouldn't be something learned men should waste precious time on, if you don't know time is money, let's think of how to move forward as individual and nation and not silly comment from one actress. If I chose to brand my product in my local language, let it be so far I don't disturb you.If I choose not to talk to press have I offended anybody, so if someone greet you answer, if he doesn't go your way.Shikena.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by Tosinville(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2011
Hottyspice, i agree with you on that one, Uche Jombo is an hypocrite with her ugly looking face.
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by obinon(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2011
bisiet or whatever they call you,why are you claiming what you are not. you can never be IGBO.so stop deceiving yourself
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by hottyspice: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2011
@obinon pls free bisiet,let her claim anythn she wants to claim,igbo,yoruba or hausa,morover this post aint about yur tribe,stop talking tribe shit here,why da hell will anyone want to claim any tribe in nigeria,its not about d tribe its about yur country,wen u go out there(that's outside naija)people refer to u as african and wen they decide to try for u they call u d nigerian.tribe doesn't matter,why will anyone be happy to claim a tribe in nigeria sef?u people who discuss tribe in nigeria is d reason naija hasn't moved 4ward.I am proud of my tribe I dnt care who the person beside me is,the person is human to me,black white igbo,hausa or yoruba,whatever.
If she says she is igbo den she is so step off,and let her be wat she says she is,aw does it affect you if she is not igbo?
Re: Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. by obinon(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
hottyspice:

@obinon pls free bisiet,let her claim anythn she wants to claim,igbo,yoruba or hausa,morover this post aint about yur tribe,stop talking tribe poo here,why da hell will anyone want to claim any tribe in nigeria,its not about d tribe its about yur country,wen u go out there(that's outside naija)people refer to u as african and wen they decide to try for u they call u d nigerian.tribe doesn't matter,why will anyone be happy to claim a tribe in nigeria sef?u people who discuss tribe in nigeria is d reason naija hasn't moved 4ward.I am proud of my tribe I dnt care who the person beside me is,the person is human to me,black white igbo,hausa or yoruba,whatever.
If she says she is igbo den she is so step off,and let her be wat she says she is,aw does it affect you if she is not igbo?
[/quote
YOU are now her P.A,how did what i write concern you?The thread was not supposed to be anything about tribe,but you saw all it all started and you didnt say anything.YOU know who "the other tribe-haters" are on nairaland.Go and talk to them and free me.where is red tooth?Free me

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Aduni Ade And Her Sons In Cute Pictures / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Victoria Kimani Commented On Toke Makinwa’s Instagram Page, Gets Dragged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.