Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience (10101 Views)

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji / Are There Still Truly Born Again Sisters In These Age And Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by drake99: 6:08am On Sep 04, 2020
Serious konji is holding most of this born again sisters you see around, am having it with one in my former church, I've been disturbing her while I was with them, she kept turning me down, imidiately I left the church I just discovered her reason for turning me down all this while, it's because of fear of the gossip

She's giving it to me now up and down, she's serious sex starved, I did to her something she later told me she'll need deliverance to break away from me if the person she'll marry isn't that skilled

While giving her doggy, I'll remove my d1ck and put my mouth, she don't know when my d1ck or mouth is coming as she's facing back without seeing me

The dirty things I whispers in her ears is something that will live in her memories for life, yesterday I was kissing her ears while whispering how sweet her pussy is in igbo language, I talk dirty to the extend she's started moaning, almost crying

The sweetest pvssy in the world is the born again sisters, it's a stolen meat because no one suspects and two of you keeps it most secret

She said many girls in the church are dying of konji, guys make una dey help our born again sisters cure their konji

In nairaland, am feeling like a ghost because you can't trace where this is coming from, it's a faceless forum

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by SHEAU(m): 6:15am On Sep 04, 2020
Ode

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by ATTemi: 6:19am On Sep 04, 2020
As early as 6am....na wa ooo!

12 Likes

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 04, 2020
That pussie must really sweet ur brains for u to wake this early to drop the story.

37 Likes

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by Lordeh(m): 6:30am On Sep 04, 2020
Okay..... Next
Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by drake99: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2020
SHEAU:
Ode
and you are the first to comment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by nifemi25(m): 6:40am On Sep 04, 2020
Does that means you are fucking a holy pussy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by Quality20(m): 7:08am On Sep 04, 2020
I don't believe in spoiling holy religious girls. Pls these are girls who are trying to be clean and pure so as to worship their God. So why spoil them? If you cant be religious why deny others? Ur action just seem akin to the acts of the ppl of prophet Lut whose ppl accuse and persecuted for being clean and tried to bring them into dirty acts so as to be on d same dirty page.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by tunechis: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2020
dairykidd:
That pussie must really sweet ur brains for u to wake this early to drop the story.

Real matters
Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by Pete4: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2020
ATTemi:
As early as 6am....na wa ooo!
he has one already

1 Like

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by drake99: 7:19am On Sep 04, 2020
nifemi25:
Does that means you are fucking a holy pussy
100 likes

2 Likes

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by drake99: 7:20am On Sep 04, 2020
Quality20:
I don't believe in spoiling holy religious girls. Pls these are girls who are trying to be clean and pure so as to worship their God. So why spoil them? If you cant be religious why deny others? Ur action just seem akin to the acts of the ppl of prophet Lut whose ppl accuse and persecuted for being clean and tried to bring them into dirty acts so as to be on d same dirty page.
so the girls should be dying of konji?

2 Likes

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by LoudlyMouthed: 7:26am On Sep 04, 2020
You wake up with dis dirty mind??
drake99:
Serious konji is holding most of this born again sisters you see around, am having it with one in my former church, I've been disturbing her while I was with them, she kept turning me down, imidiately I left the church I just discovered her reason for turning me down all this while, it's because of fear of the gossip

She's giving it to me now up and down, she's serious sex starved, I did to her something she later told me she'll need deliverance to break away from me if the person she'll marry isn't that skilled

While giving her doggy, I'll remove my d1ck and put my mouth, she don't know when my d1ck or mouth is coming as she's facing back without seeing me

The dirty things I whispers in her ears is something that will live in her memories for life, yesterday I was kissing her ears while whispering how sweet her pussy is in igbo language, I talk dirty to the extend she's started moaning, almost crying

The sweetest pvssy in the world is the born again sisters, it's a stolen meat because no one suspects and two of you keeps it most secret

She said many girls in the church are dying of konji, guys make una dey help our born again sisters cure their konji

In nairaland, am feeling like a ghost because you can't trace where this is coming from, it's a faceless forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 04, 2020
And you don't even love her. If you do, why kiss and tell? Maybe someone will do the same to your future wife, sister or daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by Regardless: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2020
drake99:
Just as there are girls whose achievement in life is their v@gina, so there are boys like you whose whole achievement is their sexual prowess. Foolish boy, I hope you remember this thread when you start having daughters.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2020
Mbdovey:
And you don't even love her. If you do, why kiss and tell? Maybe someone will do the same to your future wife, sister or daughter.
Kiss and tell ke?On a faceless forum?From an anonymous moniker?

3 Likes

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2020
drake99:

The dirty things I whispers in her ears is something that will live in her memories for life, yesterday I was kissing her ears while whispering how sweet her pussy is in igbo language, I talk dirty to the extend she's started moaning, almost crying.

Alright son.
She's just a sex JJC or she's a sex-starved entity whose level of sexual mumu has been fueled by how the society around her falsely paints sex everyday, while in reality, sex is highly overrated.
Sex is just a cycle of bullcrap. Initially in life you feel alright but suddenly, you start feeling this sexual urge, until you pay a mumu debt of conji to feel alright again. The cycle repeats itself over and over.

These are the stages of sex:
Stage of innocence: When you're a kid and you're free as fck. No sex, no worries. All you do is enjoy every bit of life in it's pure state.
Stage of puberty: Your sex hormones come into the scene coupled with all the bullcraps you hear about sex, you're dying hard to have experience of it.
The first-time: Depending on your level of sheepleness, your first time might be disappointing or out of this world.
Stage of reality: You've had sex different times and now you see the reality about sex. This is the stage everyone realizes that sex is highly overrated, but if your mumu still no do at this state, it may never do again.
Stage of addiction: Even though you already know sex is just a cycle of bullcrap but you keep doing it as a dummy because it's a natural instinct.
Stage of brainwashing: If after all said and done, you still didn't realize that sex is highly overrated, it means your brain has been fried and your mumu may never do again. You've been sexually brainwashed.

Sex is overrated, the only reason why it has a hold on people is that, it's a natural instinct. If sex was a choice, i would trade sex for a chilled bottle of Zobo and balls of crispy doughnut, anytime anyday.
Assuming sex was a physical property, i for don dash person tey tey. In fact, there are more than 101 things in life, way more cooler than sex.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by Adedotguy: 7:38am On Sep 04, 2020
angry
Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by Letalkme: 7:38am On Sep 04, 2020
Get a life.... Life is more this this..

1 Like

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by SavageResponse(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2020
drake99:

Bia Okechukwu I already know its you, the internet is not as anonymous as you think grin

5 Likes

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by Juliusmomoh: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2020
SavageResponse:

Bia Okechukwu I already know its you, the internet is not as anonymous as you think grin
No kill me with laugh abeg grin grin grin how u take know say na him
Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by Tillatalk: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2020
Your achievement so far 2020

3 Likes

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by WonderManly(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2020
I need to tell you this that...

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by TheChameleon: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2020
grin
Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by argent412(f): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2020
Mbdovey:
make we hear word. i don't know why people find it hard to mind there business
Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2020
Quality20:

They need partners in hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by Auxigen(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2020
Quality20:

If she was holy, he wouldn't have even seen her unclothedness

2 Likes

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by francdec4(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2020
You are a wise and intelligent man. I wish the world will have more men & women like you.God bless you bro.

Quality20:

3 Likes

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by rosy1992(f): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2020
NOT ALL OF THEM, YOU DON'T CONCLUDE ON EVERYONE BASED ON YOUR EXPERIENCE.

5 Likes

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by Auxigen(m): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2020
Quality20:

Being religious and actually worshipping God are two different things bro

1 Like

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by Auxigen(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2020
Mbdovey:

If only girls knew d number of fvckboys around
..you can imagine her saying she'll need deliverance from him if her future husband is not skilled ....

She clearly knows she's not gonna end up with him but she still spreads her leg for him.

This generation is lost

4 Likes

Re: Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience by Auxigen(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2020
Regardless:

Just as there are girls whose achievement in life is their v@gina, so there are boys like you whose whole achievement is their sexual prowess. Foolish boy, I hope you remember this thread when you start having daughters.

100 likes

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls / Is It Cool For A Man To Moan During Sex / Top 8 Sex Positions Every Man Should Know [with Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.