Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls (10110 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Please Check Out Some Naija Lines For Toasting This Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by Platinum(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2005
Is it every guy that has a strategy for "toasting" girls?

Yo guys, tell me if you go for different girls in different ways, or you have a single way for going for all girls.

And girls, tell me which you prefer, if a guy goes for you like he goes for other girls, or he goes for you discerning from how you are?
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2005
Ur topic is kinda confusing why not elaborate more on it,make people understand what u are sayin
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by pie1ect(m): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2005
I'll tell you something odd. I never compliment any of the girls I've "toasted" until after she "agrees". Strange, but it's worked everytime I've used it (just 4 times actually), so I tend to go with that.
Yeah, I'd say it's a trend with me.
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by samet4real(m): 4:47am On Jun 25, 2006
Hello,

"Folake, I want to say something to you. I love you, can I sleep with you?"

Is this the way to toast a girl?
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 25, 2006
there is nothing wrong with that. it depends on who you talking to.
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 25, 2006
by the way if you want some free mp3s you can visit www.xeraworks.com cheers smiley
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by damygurl(f): 5:02am On Jun 25, 2006
nope. she might actually slap you. i would. dats too boring and not romantic at all . gurlz need romance. you can't just go around throwing the word luv  cuz you want to sleep with a girl cuz i know you don't luv her you just wanna get some. the lword lovewon't make her like you more if she knows you don't mean it and with a statement  like the one you wrote it shows you don't mean it .

try taking her out to dinner, see how she feels about you, start with a good night kiss and if she invites you in then she's into you but some gurlz try to play hard to get. try flowers and if you got money, jewelry, take her dancing after a couple of dates then you can bring the word SEX up.
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 25, 2006
take the slap and move on (DAWG) - i.e. top man
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by diddy4(m): 5:42am On Jun 25, 2006
ok, for the records, you will get a serious ass whooping with that kindda stunt. pray it aint a girl that takes boxing classes cuzz she will jet lee your ass. cool
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 25, 2006
listen to yourself
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by diddy4(m): 6:03am On Jun 25, 2006
actually, i wasnt talking. i typed whatever i had in mind, so your statement should have been, read what you wrote. smiley

and dont worry, i took the liberty of reading it and i dont see anything wrong in my statement. cool
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 25, 2006
()
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by 2fine4u(f): 6:16am On Jun 25, 2006
this shd be in the joke section cos that approach is way too funny for me to even comment grin
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 25, 2006
na wa
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by DaHitler(m): 6:31am On Jun 25, 2006
Don't say anything. Just look in her eyes and walk up to her. Begin kissing her on the lips as you firmly rub your smooth body. Now slip your hand under her dress and if she doesn't slap you, your "toast" has worked.
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 25, 2006
it also depends on how you say it. say folake dear, i love you soo much. i want to sleep with you- please?
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by DaHitler(m): 6:35am On Jun 25, 2006
Say, Folake, I am sick and the doctor recommended that I bang you to get better. grin
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 25, 2006
na wa o
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by damygurl(f): 6:37am On Jun 25, 2006
If you love urself don't try any of the stuff Afeni said. too risky. you gon end up losing more dan you bargained for. Most gurlz know karate and they know where it hurts most.
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by 2fine4u(f): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2006
well i suggest he wears sumthin to protect his u kno what cos tha girl might aim at it since that's where it hurts em tha most. neways i hope u find yo cheap hoe grin and if u that desperate for sex and tha hoe is so cheap then u dont need to say "i love u" just tell her what u want wit her and she gon hump on u right thurre grin
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by eveseh(f): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2006
maybe?
ask shishi he knows betta
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by jgirl3: 8:26am On Jun 25, 2006
Don't listen to afeni or adeoba oh! and with that your example - slapping will be too small.
If you use any of their suggestions with me, you will most definitely need a helmet to protect you. It takes time to toast a girl - you can't be too smooth and you can't be too direct. Just get to know her and penetrate her thoughts by being sweet and intirguing
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by habibat(f): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2006
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by habibat(f): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2006
i guess she should slap u 2 the extent dat u will not b able 2 see anything 4 d rest of ur life. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by samet4real(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2006
WOW THIS IS GOOD REPLY FROM HABBIBAT I WANNA SAY THIS IS A GOOD ADVERSE AND I WANT HABIBAT TO TELL ME EXACTLY HOW TO DO THAT.
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by Zahymaka(m): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2006
Let's try to be reasonable.

I remember an acquaintance who walked up to a girl and said something like that. His was,'I like you. Can I be your lover?'

He got a really HUGE slap and the words,'Your mama's lover -- IDIOT!'

You can't blame him - he was just coming from the village and that was the only way he knew. Now, do you and Folake live in a village?
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by diddy4(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2006
hey dude, if u are going girlcrazy, do it but stop typing in capital letters cuzz pretty soon u will get your ass banned. cool
samet4real:

WOW THIS IS GOOD REPLY FROM HABBIBAT I WANNA SAY THIS IS A GOOD ADVERSE AND I WANT HABIBAT TO TELL ME EXACTLY HOW TO DO THAT.
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by jgirl3: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2006
Samet, her name is right in front of you - the least you could do is to spell it right.

I think you have a crush on Habibat, tell her.
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by habibat(f): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2006
samet4real:

its not adverse its advice

n u should expect any advice 4rm me cos i wont give u any
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by SvS(f): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2006
with all due respect,i think toast is soo old skool grin
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by diddy4(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2006
@habibat

u might wanna cross check what u just said cuzz i know u meant, he should not expect any advice from you. cool cool
Re: Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls by habibat(f): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2006
diddy4:

@habibat

u might want to cross check what u just said cuzz i know u meant, he should not expect any advice from you. cool cool
yeah dats true

u shouldnt expect any advice 4rm me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Caught On Camera Spraying Perfume On Her Private Part, Blasted! / Can U Lick D Sperms Of D One U Luv Ladies / All Women Are Sluts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.