Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,501 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Best Tips To Make A Girl Fall For You (#7 Things You Can Use Now) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Tips To Make A Girl Fall For You (#7 Things You Can Use Now) (309 Views)

New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now / I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Tips To Make A Girl Fall For You (#7 Things You Can Use Now) by kevvv: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2020
Are you looking for the best tips to make a girl fall for you? You are in luck because I have #7 explosive tactics I have used personally to get girls I like fall for my charm.

Before we get started, I want you to promise me one thing.

You see, love is a beautiful thing. It takes a lot of courage to confess your feelings to someone.

It takes a second to fall for someone, and years to forget them. So I want you to promise me that you will not use these tips for your selfish needs.

These tips can only be used to get that girl you truly have feelings for and MUST NOT, I repeat, do not use them to break people’s hearts. Continue reading https://bestbro.co.ke/best-tips-to-make-a-girl-fall-for-you/

(1) (Reply)

7 Strategies I Use To Get Any Girl Fall For Me (works All The Time) / Use Three Words To Describe The Attitude Of Sassy Nairaland Females / You're Own Your Own!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.