Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Criminals Are Attacking Houses Around Silicon Valley, Alpha Beach Road, Lekk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criminals Are Attacking Houses Around Silicon Valley, Alpha Beach Road, Lekk (440 Views)

Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman / Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With / Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminals Are Attacking Houses Around Silicon Valley, Alpha Beach Road, Lekk by dangotejnr: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2020
Hello people the main reason for this my profile is to promote good causes, and make public service announcements.

A friend of mine, live by atlantic hotel, just off admiralty estate, alpha beach road, New road bus stop, lekki-Ajah expressway. She complains of local people conniving to burgle homes, her apartment was recently raided and her house girl was raped. By local i mean artisans, bricklayers and such, with some local youths in the area, due to thier knowledge of the area, find their way through the fence or gate, and use their iron bending and bricklayer tools to break into burglary proof windows, carting away valuables, such can easily escalate if the local tenants decide to retaliate, or resist such attacks. These criminals also do bricklaying jobs, hence giving them access into the communities, they connive with a few of the criminal local indigenes. She said, there is a ghetto called barbwire in that axis, down admiralty estate where most of these criminals live, lots of criminals hide there, i dont know if Illasan DPO is aware of this,the criminals came in there from the shanties being demolished by Lagos state government around lekki.

They are also reports of abductions of people in the area, forcing them to divulge atm/bank details. They use the area, and sorrounding ghettos as launch pads to operate in the entire Lekki peninsula.
#policeigp# #Sanwoolu# #lagosstatepolicecommissioner#

Please nairalanders let us share this, lastastica, mods please do the needful.

The DPO of illasan police should kindly extend patrols down that road, and do raids on shanties where they hide to fish out these armed robbers. As a security analyst, we know the modus operandi of these criminals, here are some tips.

1) When walking at night, keep your phone in your pocket, dont attract too much attention.

2) Off all lights inside at night when going to bed, but keep your security light on.

3) Do not employ people living close to you to work inside your homes, they will see and know too much about you.

4)Criminals are attracted by what they will steal/gain/take, do not expose your riches, live a lowkey lifestyle, do not flaunt your wealth in the ghetto

5)Nigerians should advocate for implementation of the death penalty for armed robbers and kidnappers, this will reduce the amount of such crimes, as the hardened ones will be flushed out, and it will serve as a deterrent. we use to implement death penalty for armed robbers invading homes, and it worked then, in deterring youths.
Re: Criminals Are Attacking Houses Around Silicon Valley, Alpha Beach Road, Lekk by bsalawu: 11:09am On Sep 04, 2020
Relevant authorities should pls talk note!
Re: Criminals Are Attacking Houses Around Silicon Valley, Alpha Beach Road, Lekk by Abasman008(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2020
bsalawu:
Relevant authorities should be talk note!
relevant authorities are treating neck pain in Dubai
Re: Criminals Are Attacking Houses Around Silicon Valley, Alpha Beach Road, Lekk by GamalNasser: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2020
People that live in Alpha Beach road are masochist ..I went to an estate there called Atlantic view or something and Immediately I noticed they were cut of from civilization and law because of the very very bad road and I anticipated that soon the very poor locals will soon realise and start attacking occupants of decent homes there and now you have verified my fears . There is no way that place can be properly policed until that road is fixed and those shanties demolished ...there is also another small ghetto erupting near the Lagoon in Banana Island island that is accessed by canoes , weed , drugs and cheap alcohol is sold there ..I hope soon the Banana Island authorities will do something about that place before it becomes a getaway for criminals to strike occupants of the estate

3 Likes

Re: Criminals Are Attacking Houses Around Silicon Valley, Alpha Beach Road, Lekk by austine4real(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2020
Can u attached some pictures
Re: Criminals Are Attacking Houses Around Silicon Valley, Alpha Beach Road, Lekk by PlayerMeji: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
The name of the area is tempting... Silicon Valley...
Even me, I will rob you
Re: Criminals Are Attacking Houses Around Silicon Valley, Alpha Beach Road, Lekk by simpleseyi: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
A time is coming when the poor will have nothing else to eat or drink but the flesh and blood of the rich.
Re: Criminals Are Attacking Houses Around Silicon Valley, Alpha Beach Road, Lekk by simpleseyi: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
PlayerMeji:
The name of the area is tempting... Silicon Valley...

Even me, I will rob you

I am watching you closely.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Afraid Of Obinna Oriaku? ~ Uchenna Ukoh / Justice Salami Order Security Agents To Throw Out Magu’s Lawyers From Probe Venu / Lagos: Retire Bode George – Fayose Charges PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.