Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) (93739 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan / Ohu, Osu: Nigeria's Slave Descendants Prevented From Marrying Who They Want / I Am 'Osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Why Una fall my hand like this...una for kukuma tear race from there go another place enjoy Una consummate love

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by francisbiz: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
dangermouse:
Very tragic. They should have eloped instead of killing themselves. Rip
Even though I liked your coment just as an option, yet know they might have thought that too.

Africa is the most backward race because dread self sacrifice, dying for a course is like a taboo to us. We leave like the proverbial rats that are perpetually expecting in vain for one of them to bell the cat.

We fear death to a sickening disaster,
Life is a waste if you can't have what you want genuinely.
IT HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN THAT THE LIVING IS BETTER THAN THE DEAD.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by englishmart(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Champneys:

Ok.
You quoted me just to say ok? Ok for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by OneCorner: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
They should have ran to afonja land where everything is fair and there’s no criticism or hate
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by BIGKemsey(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Two "mumu lovers" you mean?? OK o. Our population too high sha. It won't show
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Anoniemos01: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
keyboardwarwar:
It might be Homocide case.

Proper investigation should be carried on!

Maybe, the person that did not want to see them marry, killed them
Seconded. But Nigerian police don't like work

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
Sniper making more money from depression and suicide than from killing of pests... Or did human beings become pests overnight??!

Adieu dear Romeo and Juliet!!! Your love for each other was real but not smart! You should eloped and married without their consent...
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by psalmylee(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lamasta:
But what is this world turning into now imagine this stupidity
I can't waste my RIP
I promise u same words will be said to u after u die
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
This OSU stuff must be a very terrible thing ! I will rather be an Afonja than to be addressed as an OSU !

Anyway,rest in peace OSUs !
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by confydoedowaye(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
The other stabbed boyfriend, this once gulped sniper, Anambra juveniles should take it easy.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
Fools undecided

What happened to running away and starting a new life together else where ??
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by GamalNasser: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
Looks fake ..there is no way I will die of sniper poisoning and be calm like that ..you will writhe in puke , saliva and roll like a snake til you die
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
When they should have find a better way, like going to another city or country to start a new life. Well many are destroyed because of lack of knowledge, There are many ways they should have been together secretly them later note to another environment. That is how tribes and nation are formed. What a waste
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by barragan: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
They did not think out all of their options. You could have easily moved to another state and live your lives peacefully.

The fear of village People is holding some people back from progressing.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by omooba969(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
madjune:
Something tells me this is a set up.

Some folks made this up and killed them.

Go back to sleep biko.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by uBuNiT: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Estellie:
There should be signs of struggle in the room, convulsion and all of that.

That's what sniper does, right?
You v taken it b4 abi ?
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by omooba969(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:
When they should have find a better way, like going to another city or country to start a new life. Well many are destroyed because of lack of knowledge, There are many ways they should have been together secretly them later note to another environment. That is how tribes and nation are formed. What a waste

They're from Anambra na, what do you expect? smiley
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by omooba969(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
This OSU stuff must be a very terrible thing ! I will rather be an Afonja than to be addressed as an OSU !

Anyway,rest in peace OSUs !

Coming from an Igbo grin
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Another horror movie from the east side.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by wamide042(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
These two aren’t dead joor..
They can’t both drink Sniper and their clothes still looks clean, no Convulsion stains.
The letter there too who changed it to the other side..
Sniper isn’t patience enough for you to properly lay your hand on your lover’s chest for you to die.
The sniper is tightly closed.. Sniper doesn’t have that patience.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Patrioticman007(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
light099:
It seems the number of Nigerians who have died from Sniper, is more than the number of Mosquitoes who died from Sniper. Looks like a trap leaving out the meat, rather catching the hunters.

Since the targeted users of Sniper is no longer Mosquitoes, I think the manufacturer should start adding Vanila flavor and sweetening agents, so it would taste and smell better. That would be fair enough to those who drink it.
NAFDAC should do something along this line.

You too wickets
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Naijaarchive(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Low budget Romeo and Juliet... Why not elope? It looks like a cover up tho
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by definateli: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
I thought old things have passed away, I was arguing today with someone that Nigerians are traditionalists but prefer to front other religions they can't practice
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Dextre(m): 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
bentwood85:
Chai!
See as the pretty lady just wasted her Púñañî.

Maggot go enjoy the pûnänī.

You need urgent medical attention
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Decharger(m): 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village of igala kingdom.. Nothing good can come out of there grin cheesy grin cheesy
Idiot!
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by omooba969(m): 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Anoniemos01:

Seconded. But Nigerian police don't like work

The IGP office is on this case sir grin

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
the mind they get to drink sniper alone still looks like a nightmare to me.
how do they do it?

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by letitrainnow(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
So terrible.
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by omooba969(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
OneCorner:
They should have ran to afonja land where everything is fair and there’s no criticism or hate

This an example of what will be happening in their Biafra... Blatant discrimination!!!
Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Hismercy1979: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Igbo is the most stupid tribe I have never seen in my life.they claim they are wise but foolish to the utmost.what is the meaning of OSU.a human being like you,you are condemning.every Sunday you will go to church to worship your forefathers not the God whom I know.your fighting for Biafra while your home is on fire.you have forgotten what the bible said about division.that any house that divided against themselves will never stand.stop deceiving yourself with the name Christianity.a Christan home is peaceful and loving pple.I swear,Igbo man will never see anything good in their life accept that rubbish is abolished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Igbo Version of Lomeo and Juriet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Igbo Attire And Its Meaning / Interesting Facts About The Urhobo People Of Delta State / Uncommon Yoruba Names For Boys And Girls – See List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.