Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,377 members, 7,829,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). (8129 Views)

Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by Munachisom95(f): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
her made in China gargantuan back$ide -Watch Video

A video has gone viral on social media showing a heavy tundra ladies flaunting her humongous assets.

Every woman desires to become the owner of tight and voluminous back$ide. It is not a secret that to realise such a dream, you need to work hard in the gym and perform exercises for hip and butty enlargement regularly.

However, many ladies who are looking for easier ways are gradually losing their real essence and relying on the doctor’s knife, hip enlargement creams and etc to make them look or feel beautiful.

A lady, who is said to be a call-girl , has caused a ma$$ive stir on social media after someone recorded a video of her in the streets hunting for men with her fake figure clearly visible.

The flesh peddler was wearing a padded biker and a fake body shaper, that gave her a bottle shaped figure like that of princess Shyngle .

Since the video was shared on Wednesday, it has gathered over 37, 400 views, and people were left with a case of the giggles.
Watch video:

https://eskdalespot..com/2020/09/slay-queen-causes-traffic-on-street.html

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44.

Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by JOACHINpedro: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
shocked
This is too much na angry

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by donbachi(m): 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Dis one comot from shape enter chape.

9 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by longetivity(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
This makes no sense tbh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by vanida6: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
grin let me call the kings of bum bum lefulefu cheesy em go like dis thread

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by vanida6: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
I wonder what type of bum bum is dis sef cheesy come be like sometin wey den put ballon inside cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
vanida6:
grin let me call the kings of bum bum lefulefu cheesy em go like dis thread
thats fake cheesy
na dose pads wey dem dey buy for market for aba na im she wear for yansh cheesy
she no even position d tin well cheesy
i know one girl that time in mornings wen she come out her yansh go flat but in the afternoons and evenings the yansh go big cheesy
na later we come know say na pad she dey wear cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by iamyemiakins(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Which kain yansh be this!

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by Harry00(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by fati2001(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
wink
Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by paulolee(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
looks soo abnormal, maybe she paded the ass to make it look convincing like our house of reps members do pad the country budget..
if it's real eeh, i jus pity her guy when she's naked bcox she would look irritating..
Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
See her Jedi Jedi worms legs wen e take carry the improper fraction yansh sef.
Mtchew.
Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
paulolee:
looks soo abnormal, maybe she paded the ass to make it look convincing like our house of reps members do pad the country budget..
if it's real eeh, i jus pity her guy when she's naked bcox she would look irritating..
It is written up there that she is wearing fake pad.
Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
shocked
This is too much na angry
cheesy baba don tire grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by Liposure: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
vanida6:
I wonder what type of bum bum is dis sef cheesy come be like sometin wey den put ballon inside cheesy
i know say your bumbum go big
Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by ashawopikin(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
Opoo opoo opoo
Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by Kobicove(m): 2:38am On Sep 05, 2020
What? shocked
Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by Rilley(m): 5:52am On Sep 05, 2020
vanida6:
See that Ur oversized jersey self
Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by Openbusiness: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2020
cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by Openbusiness: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

It is written up there that she is wearing fake pad.
Watch the video, there's no fake pad anywhere. Those curves and bum are real
Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by bluefilm: 9:14am On Sep 05, 2020
This one na fake booty na.
Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2020
fati2001:
wink
you're always on every thread..

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by Femuel(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Openbusiness:
Watch the video, there's no fake pad anywhere. Those curves and bum are real

Hmmm nya**h analyser carry on
Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
lefulefu:
thats fake cheesy
na dose pads wey dem dey buy for market for aba na im she wear for yansh cheesy
she no even position d tin well cheesy
i know one girl that time in mornings wen she come out her yansh go flat but in the afternoons and evenings the yansh go big cheesy
na later we come know say na pad she dey wear cheesy

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

No insult my industrious people of Aba.. they can do better than this...
Come oo.. lefulefu.. you enjoy this yansh thread and you no even call me sef.. undecided undecided
Re: Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

No insult my industrious people of Aba.. they can do better than this...
Come oo.. lefulefu.. you enjoy this yansh thread and you no even call me sef.. undecided undecided
d yansh na fake one dats why i no call u cheesy
and no offence to aba ppl biko cheesy
aba ppl are just as industrious as the germans cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? / Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? / Who Is The Bride In This Picture And Why?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.